PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM #1
BiggySam03
DaYTONa bEacH

has been a member for 10 years
nt 11 wont shoot

Its all stock settings with air on I can hear the solenoid cycling but not enough behind it to shoot any one know what to do
BiggySam03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2012, 05:07 PM #2
Some_otherguy

Some_otherguy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
had the same problem. mine would cycle without paint, but as soon as i went to play, one shot would work, and then its like the bolt got stuck. cleaning, different lubes, didnt work. good luck, hope you fix it.
Some_otherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM #3
nique303 (Banned)

check dwell just in case/ make sure your reg. air is open and not screwed all the way in cutting air off

just my 2cents~
nique303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:12 PM #4
BiggySam03
DaYTONa bEacH

hmm yea sounds like my problem. yea i adjusted the dewll to 8 and it started shooting again then double feeding. idk i re lubed swapped o-rings possible bad solenoid?
Old 10-22-2012, 11:43 PM #5
dobbs024

plays in the NXL
dobbs024 plays in the APPA D4 division
Your solenoid is most likely fine.

Did you clean the breech out? Make sure the eyes are not blocked - does the LED blink green when you try to fire it with paint?

First, put the dwell back to stock (9).

Then change the battery with a brand new 9 volt.

If that doesn't work, change the bolt o-rings. If the bolt o-ring is too small the bolt will not be able to build enough pressure to fire a paintball.

Also, if you have a volume insert installed (the insert that is placed in the back chamber), remove it. Make sure you have the green bolt flow insert installed.
dobbs024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:18 PM #6
Razoid

You have also tested the regulator with a reg tester to make sure it is the proper 125psi output?
Razoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 PM #7
BiggySam03
DaYTONa bEacH

i set it back to stock. right now i just have the red insert in. its shooting again but i havent shot it with paint yet. so i should put the green bolt flow insert in? i have not checked the reg yet. ive lost my reg tester but im in the works of getting that. thanks guys
Old 10-25-2012, 12:59 AM #8
dobbs024

plays in the NXL
NT11 DOUBLE FIRES
• Rear 020 O-ring on cylinder may be damaged.
• The 014 O-ring on plunger may be damaged.
• The spool spring may need replacing
• The front bumper on the spool may need replacing
• The dwell may be set too high.

With this said, I would change those two o-rings first and see what happens. The 020 O-ring on the cylinder is the second large green o-ring on the cylinder that the bolt passes through.

The plunger is the part that is inserted into the bolt during assembly. The o-ring they are speaking of is the second o-ring on the plunger, the o-ring that seals the bolt and allows it to build enough pressure to fully cycle.

If that does not solve your problem I would then try to lower your dwell by one or two clicks. If that doesn't work then we can try something else, but try that first.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:03 AM #9
dobbs024

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggySam03 View Post
i set it back to stock. right now i just have the red insert in. its shooting again but i havent shot it with paint yet. so i should put the green bolt flow insert in? i have not checked the reg yet. ive lost my reg tester but im in the works of getting that. thanks guys
I didn't actually answer your first question. Yes, replace the red insert with the green insert. That way you are completely back to stock. You have the board reset, the regulator at factory output of about 130 psi by simply turning the regulator out 5 complete turns, and then remove any volume inserts and replace the red bolt flow insert with the green bolt flow insert. Let's see if your gun still double shoots. If it does, then refer to my post just above this one.

If your gun is acting up, it is best to reset all parameters and start over. More times than not, if your gun is acting weird it's because settings have been changed and they have drifted too far from the stock settings. Whether this is by accident or by user misuse who knows, but more times than not it's our fault if our gun doesn't work.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 AM #10
SmoothCriminal13
Those who hate, Fear

Replace the big orange oring on the inside of the cylinder that the bolt passes thru relube and make sure there is no suction between the bolt and the cylinder when you put it together and push the bolt back in forth. My exp with my teams gun all nts is that oring gets packed for of stuff from use eventually suction builds up and it even pops ever once in awhile when you take it apart try this then check your reg pressure and battery
Bryan Farkas #13 IE UNSEEN
Proudly sponsored by
HUNDREDTH MONKEY
CC Paintball
XTERNAL Sports
SC Village
SmoothCriminal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:46 PM #11
dobbs024

plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal13 View Post
Replace the big orange oring on the inside of the cylinder that the bolt passes thru relube and make sure there is no suction between the bolt and the cylinder when you put it together and push the bolt back in forth. My exp with my teams gun all nts is that oring gets packed for of stuff from use eventually suction builds up and it even pops ever once in awhile when you take it apart try this then check your reg pressure and battery
Spot on. It's difficult to determine when the o-ring is bad, but you can take the cylinder out and gaze right through the center of it. If you see any particular region of that o-ring sticking out further than the rest of the o-ring, it is most likely bad.