Community Focus

Old 06-05-2012, 06:32 AM #22
lioutlaws316
ITS OVER 9000!!!

lioutlaws316 donated to help Peyton Trent
lioutlaws316 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
lioutlaws316 is Boss
lioutlaws316 supports DLX Technology
From that post it sounds like valken ****ed up some how or they got into a fight?
lioutlaws316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2012, 07:38 AM #23
Biggest Johnson

Biggest Johnson owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Don't think anythnig like that happened.
Biggest Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:55 AM #24
Elias718
NEW JERSEY JESTERS

Elias718 plays in the PSP
Elias718 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Elias718 plays in the APPA D4 division
we shot both paint on sunday and graffitti was better:
did broke on packs,shot straight and smell like chocolate...lol..
and cheaper..
redemption was bouncing of the packs even wen was hit more than one,i got two bounces of my mask with it and to expensive...

the event was great and i had lots of fun..
Old 06-05-2012, 10:01 AM #25
mctamneymj

mctamneymj plays in the APPA D5 division
I liked event one paint better the pro was more brittle and didn't have to worry about bounces
mctamneymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:11 AM #26
BadYouth42

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pat View Post
You have to take in consideration that Pro was not ready / available / not up to the MAPL's standards for them to want to use it at the event.
Please explain this ^
Bc im sure if the pro wasnt up to standards we would have had only one type of paint then, bc we wouldnt have found out till the paint got to the event. and if the paint wasnt up to par, im sure valken would have said something...... or given them a price break on the paint.. (and what would make it not up to par lots of dents? bc im sure every ball in redemption was dented.)

And your argument for pro not being ready or avaiable is complete BS. Valken, im sure is aware of when tournament are, especially the ones they sponsor.... so if that was the case than someone dropped to ball at MAPL and didnt order it in time or just pain ordered redemption and graffiti...

DuroThreads Rep for 10% off use code: Mustache

Last edited by BadYouth42 : 06-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.
BadYouth42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:19 AM #27
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.

Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
[quote=BadYouth42;75757539]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pat View Post
You have to take in consideration that Pro was not ready / available / not up to the MAPL's standards for them to want to use it at the event.

Please explain this ^
Bc im sure if the pro wasnt up to standards we would have had only one type of paint then, bc we wouldnt have found out till the paint got to the event. and if the paint wasnt up to par, im sure valken would have said something...... or given them a price break on the paint.. (and what would make it not up to par lots of dents? bc im sure every ball in redemption was dented.)

And your argument for pro not being ready or avaiable is complete BS. Valken, im sure is aware of when tournament are, especially the ones they sponsor.... so if that was the case than someone dropped to ball at MAPL and didnt order it in time or just pain ordered redemption and graffiti...
My argument isn't BS im saying mistakes can be made when making a product for ex. when making paint it could have been possible it was too brittle, or the fill wasn't right, a machine could have broke not making enough pro to get through the event, there is an endless list of possibilities that can happen. Earlier this yr when i ordered my G6R I had to wait a long time almost two months because bob longs machine for milling the guns was broken he only has one machine. even at DC last year Kee was supposed to be at DC but there truck broke down on the way too the event see what im saying here? a lot goes into making a product readily available for a customer especially at a tournament and if something goes wrong and you can't get the product to the customer its always good to have a back up and im saying IF that was the case here and im not saying it was but im saying IF that was the case then redemption was the next available grade of paint to shoot.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM #28
Deimus85
Playground Legend

Deimus85 is a Supporting Member
Deimus85 is an NCPA National Champion
Deimus85 plays in the APPA D2 division
Deimus85 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doo-Na$ty View Post
I guested with Playground II..we shot graffiti all day with no issues!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 AM #29
Booyahkai

plays in the NXL
Booyahkai owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Booyahkai plays in the APPA D4 division
FACT: Graffiti shot better then the redemption.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 AM #30
dps093
I like Flexes

dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Ninja Paintball
dps093 supports Empire
I shot a case and a half of Grafitti and didn't chop one ball. Some people were telling me that the Redemption was bouncing a lot, but weather could have played a part in that
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:23 PM #31
NO.SPD.LIMIT

NO.SPD.LIMIT owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bouncey. Good overall.
NO.SPD.LIMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:54 PM #32
vicious 2
??????

vicious 2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
vicious 2 supports Team VICIOUS
vicious 2 supports our troops
vicious 2 supports Pev's Paintball
vicious 2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Just like everyone is saying,our team did get ALOT of bounce's, and we were shooting redemption. Also we didn't get a kill off the break ALL day, we had to be much closer for the redemption to break. Didn't shoot graffiti so not sure how it shot, but did catch acouple bounce's from other team's shooting it!
Also the first event we shot pro, but we still got alot of bounce's (IMO for their best paint it should have been ALOT more brittle, espically for $60 a case), also another issue i had with pro was the color, purple, i think it should have been more of a brighter color, cause not only was it hard to see when getting shot at, but it was hard to see when u were shooting your lane off the break, other people might not of thought so, but i had a hard time laying Paint to a specific spot (like off the break), but in general i'm not a fan of valken paint at ALL, so that's another problem, cause i played a EPL tournament (which is a smaller tournament than the MAPL), but the paint was GREAT, both of them, (All-Star and i think it's premium, but they made it more of tournament paint than practice paint), but shot both at EPL and IMO the paint was excellent!! I kno valken paint has gotten WAY better than last season(cause i shot redemption last season at MAPL, and it was horrible, they were like marbles!!) But i just think MAPL would have better paint, and more selections than just valken, like last season where they had DXS silver. But if ALL pro is Purple, just stay with regular redemption and graffiti, and i'll shoot graffiti, cause heard alot more better thing's from people using graffiti than using redemption (myself in point though redemption was a mid-grade paint, and pro isn't much better!!)
DYNASTY FAN CLUB MEMBER #541
Upton 187 Crew FAN CLUB MEMBER #12
vicious 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:33 PM #33
BaLLiN aT EJAM
LUXE Life

BaLLiN aT EJAM plays in the PSP
BaLLiN aT EJAM posts videos on PbNation
BaLLiN aT EJAM plays in the APPA D4 division
BaLLiN aT EJAM supports DLX Technology
Bring the pro back! I think shooting purple paint that breaks is better then the vibrant shells that bounce. Or just offer G.I., 4 star would be way better than redemption, and 5 star would just complete GPL as being a high caliber league.
My YouTube Channel
Killer for PG Army
BaLLiN aT EJAM is offline   Reply With Quote