Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 11:14 AM #610
Warwitch
Corvus corax

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheePsycho View Post
Warwitch let me know when your babies do this.

http://youtu.be/_JmA2ClUvUY
lol, I cant wait :sarcasm: People watch the dumbest stuff. That vid has 48 million views.

On an up-note. Ive been saving my pennies for a while now. Bought myself a KRISS Super-V SBR this weekend. You know, to protect the family and all.

Reality is for people with no imagination
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2011, 06:17 PM #611
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Daaamn... What round does it shoot?

Dye - UL’d DM4
Planet Eclipse - FLE EMEK and Etha 3
Old 11-07-2011, 06:32 PM #612
Tracker
Patient Zero

Tracker is a founding member
Tracker has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Tracker supports Ninja Paintball
ooooooooo that vector is SEXY!!!!

they shoot either a .45 or 9mm if i remember correctly

google tells me i was right with my first guess of .45ACP

Tracker
Old 11-07-2011, 06:53 PM #613
Warwitch
Corvus corax

Yep, good ol .45 ACP for a nice punch. Only ***** is now I have to wait 3+ months for the tax stamp to clear before I can take it home. That will give me time to save for optics anyways. I did get the threaded barrel model in case I decide to suppress it later on too.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM #614
"T-MAC"
({})

"T-MAC" is playing at Living Legends III
"T-MAC" supports Bob Gurnsey
pic no worky. I know the gun though, strait jizz machine
Old 11-07-2011, 08:59 PM #615
Warwitch
Corvus corax

Thats just a random image I pulled from the web for reference. Ill definitely do some range pics when I break mine in though.

Old 11-08-2011, 08:54 PM #616
"T-MAC"
({})

You better. So, the question on everybody's mind.....how much?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:08 PM #617
Paintballislife42

Paintballislife42 supports our troops
Paintballislife42 supports Pev's Paintball
i love guns. bought a Noveske AR-15 not too long ago, cost 2100.00 love that gun. home defense at the moment is a Springfield XDm-45 till Kel-Tec's shotgun is released. bullpup design, 27" overall length and hold 14+1 2 3/4" shells
Old 11-08-2011, 11:17 PM #618
"T-MAC"
({})

Just looked up the kel tec shotgun. That is ****ing amazing. I want one.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:31 PM #619
TheePsycho
Sadist

TheePsycho is a Supporting Member
TheePsycho is playing at Living Legends VII
Is it bad that your Father In-Law wants to give you a thousand dollars to baptize your child?

Last edited by TheePsycho : 11-09-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:32 AM #620
MeuroM

Kinda funny. Auction the religion of the kid..

I am MorueM / Cocker's and AKA's aficionado..
Resurrected Swirl / Poop-O-type / RevengeV2 / Most of my AKA bunch
Old 11-09-2011, 12:53 AM #621
TheePsycho
Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeuroM View Post
Kinda funny. Auction the religion of the kid..
Yeah it's kind of sad that he want's to offer me that much money. Problem is if I took the money my wife would want a say on what I could spend it on.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:00 AM #622
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

I love guns too.. only have my g17, 12ga, and two .22lr..

Living in california really sucks when it comes to guns..

Dye - UL’d DM4
Old 11-09-2011, 01:12 AM #623
TheePsycho
Sadist

On the subject of guns. Wisconsin just passed the conceal carry law not to long ago. Only problem with the law is they really never perfected the law for it. If businesses put a sign out that your not allowed to bring in your gun, and some one comes in with a gun and shoots up the place. Well the business owner can be sued because the patrons were not able to protect themselves. I wonder what the laws are in Texas. When I was down there every business I went to had a sign, that you couldn't carry a weapon inside their business.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:49 AM #624
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens

I wish we could carry.. soo many limitations here.. and our pistols have to be on the "List"

Dye - UL’d DM4
Old 11-09-2011, 06:04 AM #625
Warwitch
Corvus corax

Quote:
Originally Posted by "T-MAC" View Post
You better. So, the question on everybody's mind.....how much?
Just under 2k. Heck, I spent more than that on most of my AKA projects.

For the record, concealed carry is ok. But I think we would see less crime if everyone carried their **** exposed. Tons of people are carrying these days. More than most people realize. Id love to see a gun on the hip of every law abiding citizen with reasonable competance.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:35 AM #626
TheePsycho
Sadist

Wisconsin actually had open carry before concealed carry and it actually got two men arrested and they were abiding by the law.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:20 AM #627
VicodinES
The Widow's Son

I can't think of a state that allows legal concealed carry that doesn't allow private property owners to restrict legal carry. In many cases, especially if it's a corporate chain, their insurance mandates that they have a no guns sign on the door, or restricts firearms in the building/property. I can't recall if there has ever been a lawsuit where a store/restaurant would get sued because patrons got shot up in their establishment and couldn't defend themselves, namely because as long as it's posted, you knew the risk you were taking going into a place where you couldn't defend yourself. If I go to a place with a no guns policy, I simply keep on going and spend my money elsewhere.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 AM #628
Paintballislife42

Texas concealed law on carry in businesses is very specific under concealed carry it is 30.06

First, a warning. Whether you can be convicted of going onto a premise in Texas with a firearm (including a handgun) depends on many factors. Federal laws regulate federal property such as post offices, federal courthouses and parks. Congress has also passed laws to make all local schools "weapons-free" zones.

Numerous state statutes prohibit the possession of firearms (not just handguns) or other prohibited weapons at various places in Texas (including, but not limited to, jails and prisons, certain recreational lands, some locations that sell alcohol, some governmental offices, racetracks, secured areas of airports, polling places, at or near places of execution, on the premises of any government court or offices utilized by the court, and at schools, school buses and certain school events). Business owners can also prohibit their employees from "carrying."

Section 46.03 of the Texas Penal Code contains a partial list of such places. Section 46.035 further prohibits carrying even licensed handguns at various places such as some locations that sell alcohol, most sporting events, at correctional facilities, at nursing homes or hospitals (without written permission), at any meeting of a governmental entity, at amusement parks, and on the premises of a church, synagogue or other established place of worship.

Some of these §46.035 prohibitions control even in the absence of proper §30.06 notice. There are other places open for concealed carry unless the proper notice is given. This FAQ deals only with the effect of proper §30.06 notice on CHLs and criminal trespass.

Section 30.05 of the Texas Penal Code deals with Criminal Trespass. Under the statute, a person commits the offense of trespass if he enters or remains on or in the property of another (including vehicles and buildings) without effective consent and he had "notice" that the entry was forbidden or he received "notice" to depart, but failed to do so.

"Notice" means oral or written communication by the owner or someone with "apparent authority" to act for the owner. Notice can also be a fence, or a sign posted on the property or at the entrance to the building reasonably likely to come to the attention of intruders, indicating that entry is forbidden. It can also be purple paint marks on trees (!). Lastly, the visible presence on property of a crop grown for human consumption that is under cultivation is notice in itself that entry is forbidden.

Remember that having a CHL does not exempt one from the basics of the Criminal Trespass Statute (§30.05). A CHL can be charged with trespass just like anyone else. But §30.05(f) deals with the special circumstance where the very basis of the trespass is the presence of a concealed handgun. Section 30.05(f) states that it is a defense to prosecution under §30.05 that (a) the basis on which entry is forbidden is that entry with a handgun is forbidden and (b) the person carrying a concealed handgun has a CHL of the same category as the handgun being carried.

However, what §30.05 giveth, §30.06 modifies. Section 30.06 deals with those special circumstances when a CHL can be charged with trespass. Section 30.06 is titled "Trespass by Holder of License to Carry Concealed Handgun." It addresses some of the unique questions presented by CHLs and the issue of trespass.

A CHL commits a trespass under §30.06 if (1) the CHL carries a handgun on property of another without "effective" consent and (2) the CHL receives notice that entry on the property by the CHL with a concealed handgun is forbidden or (3) the CHL receives notice that remaining on the property with a concealed handgun is forbidden and the CHL fails to depart.

The real problem is what it means to receive "notice."

Notice can be oral or written. The statute provides no magic words necessary to receive oral notice. If either the owner, or someone with apparent authority to act for the owner, tells a CHL to leave, the CHL must leave. Period. Of course, if the CHL is truly concealing the handgun, it will be rare indeed that the CHL will receive oral notice to leave.

The more common situation the CHL will face is a sign that attempts to give the CHL "written communication" that the CHL is not welcome if the CHL is carrying concealed.

If the property owner (or someone with apparent authority to act for the owner) posts a sign, the sign must comply with the requirements of §30.06 to be effective notice to a CHL.

"Written communication" means either:
(1) a card or "other document" that has written language "identical" to the following:

"Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by holder of license to carry a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (concealed handgun law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun;" or

(2) A sign posted on the property that:
(a) "includes" the above language in both English and Spanish;
(b) appears in contrasting colors with block letters at least one inch in height; and
(c) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.

Thus, according to the statute, a proper §30.06 sign must have language identical to that quoted above, and the sign must be in both English and Spanish. The letters on the sign must be block letters and they must be at least one inch in height. They must also be of "contrasting colors." Lastly, the sign must be displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.

As of the date of this FAQ, there are no court cases interpreting these §30.06 requirements.

Effective September 1, 2003 subsection (e) was added to §30.06. It reads:
"It is an exception to the application of this section that the property on which the license holder carries a handgun is owned or leased by a governmental entity and is not a premises or other place on which the license holder is prohibited from carrying the handgun under Section 46.03 or 46.035."
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM #629
Paintballislife42

very few business actually adhear to 30.06 as to the letter of the law meaning we can concealed carry just about everywhere but federal government buildings
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM #630
Warwitch
Corvus corax

When I was in the gun shop there was about a 80 year old lady there buying something for CC. I said "You should just get the chrome .50 Desert Eagle and carry it in a shoulder holster."

Im not a huge fan of them or anything. But they are so instantly recognizeable. All she would have to do is flash that ***** and suckers would run. Granny's got a fifty. Somebody is gonna get hurt.

Closed Thread