Old 08-03-2005, 06:00 AM #22
iamkindakool

uh kingman isnt high end.
iamkindakool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2005, 05:50 PM #23
orangeguru

hey no one goes in a SP thread and starts flaming them for buying a Smart parts ION, Just because they dont like the way they do buisness (and becuase ions are crap). honestly do you really think your so cool making fun of poeple who have a talon on line. ever though they cant afford a 300$ gun. stop making fun of poeple because of your own little problems. we all know BE isent the best company ever and i could care less. so shut the hell up and stop talking about how badass your ion, matirx or shocker is.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME TELLING POEPLE HOW MUCH BE SUCKS, I DONT CARE IF THEY SUCK AND SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRIAIN WOULDENT CARE NEITHER.
orangeguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 PM #24
Hman

Here is why brass eagle is good:

they are cheap. New players buy cheep guns. then they buy paintballs. then they get better and buy more expencive guns and more paintballs, then they buy more expencive guns and more paintballs. Thus, the paintball industry thrives off of brass eagle. I would be willing to bet, that If Brass Eagle never existed, we wouldnt be seeing paintball on espn, or have as many paintball magazines, or perhaps, we wouldnt have paintball forums!!
Hman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 06:43 PM #25
SilentMarksman

I have BE to blame for getting me into paintball. Bought a blade when I was 11, enjoyed it for the time it lasted, and now 6 years later I am whole heartedly addicted to the sport.
SilentMarksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:41 PM #26
raven2345

has been a member for 10 years
since there isn't much activity in the BE forum, i think you should allow bst threads. i would really like to sell my electronic maxis, but it would get lost so quickly in the electro-markers forum. just a thought...

edit: was just about to make a bst thread, but decided to post my comment on here first...
raven2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:45 PM #27
vzwrerp

If B E is not your choice of markers fine. But I'll take a good baller with a B E over a mama's boy with a $1000.00 gun anyday. Just remember "It's not the size of the wand but the amoount of magic in it."
vzwrerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:28 AM #28
Jmac03314

What everyone fails to realize is B.E. is an entry level marker designed to have an affordable way for the "New Comer" to join the sport and eventually advance into a better product down the road. While Brass Eagle is diss frequently people should realize the contribution to the sport as a whole.
Jmac03314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:09 AM #29
raven2345

i can only bet that if b.e. made aluminum shelled guns rather than plastic ones, they wouldnt be so bad, or get hated on as much.
notice how no one says much about viewloader or jt guns? theyre not made of plastic.
raven2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:35 PM #30
melkson
Raptor Guru

like a Brass Eagle Cobra, Rainmaker, Eagle, Raptor, Nightmare, or THOSE metal BE markers?
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:28 PM #31
JABOO
new stuff fund-$6.33

thank you lord!!!!!!!!

i am so sick of people bashing on brass eagle. im not a noob and i still shoot a VL. plainly bc its simple...no comnplictaion no electronis nothing easy air.!

thank you!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:40 AM #32
roostercolorado

i know this thread is like YEARS old, but im still gonna throw my 2 cents in. I like BE because noone else does. its like if you took your pound puppy to a high end dog show. pound puppies are great. they have good health throughout there life, they are nice, and all around great dogs. expensive dogs tend to be mean and inbread, like.... high end electro users.
roostercolorado is offline   Reply With Quote