JTBaller203 posts videos on PbNation
JTBaller203 plays in the APPA D4 division
JTBaller203 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump_Pitch View Post
I laugh when new people look at my pump and ask if its a shotgun
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
Lol yea the field where I work at we offer an upgraded rental as well, which is a GoG Envy, and mainly the kids rent it because it's a "machine gun" lol
I've heard both of these when I reffed every weekend and found it hilarious every time.
JTBaller203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2015, 12:35 PM #863
sonic_joy
Yippee ki-yay, mother**!!

sonic_joy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sonic_joy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sonic_joy supports Empire
Last weekend I arrived at the field early, some kids were playing and I was looking at them, this kid was on his knees bunkered and he has holding his marker down towards the box......he kept shoting with out knowing it was him......haha so he kept looking everywhere trying to figure out who was shotting at him......
Old 06-12-2015, 11:46 PM #864
dbda
dank memer

dbda is playing at Living Legends VII
The only thing funnier than noobs thinking they know everything is when experienced players get cocky and get destroyed by rentals, In my favorite story of this I was the rental

I have been playing paintball for about two years now going about every other weekend and play with my fields D-3 team when they practice (I only play rec-ball just practice with tourney teams) one day my impulse goes down because of the solenoid so I get a rental gun to finish the day I join an open speed ball game where all the experienced players are and being a rental, am picked last. by the end of the game its a one on one I have half a vl-200 he has 4 pods and a full spire 260 because he wasn't shooting the whole game after about 2 minutes and 600 balls later he comes to run me down in the wrong bunker I had never shot somebody so easily just because he didn't see me take a quick dive

[size="4"]LOOKING FOR POD PACK ESPECIALLY HK ZERO G PACK

Impulse not for sale pm me if you're interested in the JT impulse rotor or tank
dbda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:57 PM #865
travman511

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
I know, especially when they throw their marker on the ground or whatever, and think it's going to blow up haha.
Hey, I did that 3 years ago
travman511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:17 PM #866
cye604
Marksman - Indigo Squad

My field gets a lot of kids from brooklyn/bronx area, and today there was a group of about 10 kids coming in. Trying to act cool, they held their rental 98Cs sideways, saying it was how "gangstas shot em." They complained the guns were broken when their gravity hoppers suddenly wouldn't work XD
cye604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:13 AM #867
Tombstone82

Annual Supporting Member
Tombstone82 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
What! No video? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_joy View Post
Last weekend I arrived at the field early, some kids were playing and I was looking at them, this kid was on his knees bunkered and he has holding his marker down towards the box......he kept shoting with out knowing it was him......haha so he kept looking everywhere trying to figure out who was shotting at him......

Exiled Souls
Tombstone82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:50 PM #868
Professor F

Today I went to mercy a kid about 13-14, he freaks out and takes a shot that hits the bunker in front of him, we spend the next few seconds paying "ring around the bunker" trying to get one handed shots in. We ended up hitting each other at the same time and trading out.
Professor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:01 PM #869
chrisrlyon

i have about 6 extra electric guns and like to loan them out to rentals so they can give it a shot and i guess its not very funny but every single one of them goes through an entire hopper in less than a minute and leaves the field cause theyre out of paint. I remember doing the same thing myself went i first upgraded from a mechanical to electric and think its a right of passage to waste excessive ammounts of paint the first time you shoot a mini or extcy or any electric gun
chrisrlyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:53 PM #870
lechugas

Funniest Thing is that He hits himself LOL

lechugas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 04:59 PM #871
ragnizzle

Funniest and dumbest thing I've seen were two young noobs switching masks mid-game. Fortunately, they did it quickly, so before I could call "blind man" they had already finished.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:41 PM #872
scribbleheli

I played a game with a group of 6-8 renters. prob mid to late 20-30s.
During the game I landed a nice headshot on one of them. Expected him to notice and call out. So I moved on to his work on his buddies. Min later I'm hit and walking off the field. I see the guy I nailed in the mask still playing Shooting it out in a fire fight. I call to the ref and was like "hey, I pegged that guy awhile ago. Top of the mask." He sees it, yells to the player "hey your hit, top of your mask"
Guy looks dumbfounded, Takes off his mask as he stands up so he can look at it. We all start freaking out yelling to put the mask back on as he gets lit the %*#@ up. Out of some magic, not a single hit lands above his neck..

I later learned that he and all his buddies were high on something called "syrup".
scribbleheli is offline   Reply With Quote