has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
orionz06 supports Shocker RSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbombBOI View Post
Gone Bankrupt Lately? If this isn't illegal it should be. How can you be apart of bankrupting the NPPL and now be the "experienced promoters" of the USPL? You can blame the bankrupting of the NPPL on whoever you wish. I think the USPL should be run by people who have proven themselves, not failures. Out with the old, in with the new. I have nothing against these 3 people, they may be great business minded people, they might want to look at a future in live bait shacks or snow cone boothes. Putting it simple, if you are a person in the "loop" like these 3 were, you knew what was going on. You knew the NPPL was headed for failure. You sit back and watched hoping you could avoid getting your hands dirty long enough to save your good name. Good job, now you are the new executives of the USPL. I give you 5 years and you will repeat.

funny how this can parallel the us government right now...
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-16-2009, 08:57 PM #86
autocockerlover
Insert witty comment.

awesome. I hope sponsors jump all over this.
autocockerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:58 PM #87
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

orionz06 is a Supporting Member
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports Shocker RSX
they wont... they already had one league too...
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
orionz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:00 PM #88
XtraBoy

Quote:
Gone Bankrupt Lately? If this isn't illegal it should be. How can you be apart of bankrupting the NPPL and now be the "experienced promoters" of the USPL? You can blame the bankrupting of the NPPL on whoever you wish. I think the USPL should be run by people who have proven themselves, not failures. Out with the old, in with the new. I have nothing against these 3 people, they may be great business minded people, they might want to look at a future in live bait shacks or snow cone boothes. Putting it simple, if you are a person in the "loop" like these 3 were, you knew what was going on. You knew the NPPL was headed for failure. You sit back and watched hoping you could avoid getting your hands dirty long enough to save your good name. Good job, now you are the new executives of the USPL. I give you 5 years and you will repeat.

2 out of the 3 individuals were out, and i mean out, of the NPPL by the time of the decline. Way to do your homework.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:30 PM #89
PBswen
Shut up babyneck HMD.

PBswen plays in the USPL
PBswen supports Team VICIOUS
PBswen plays in the APPA D4 division
ahahaha i love it.

Sincerely,
Yo mowduh.
PBswen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 PM #90
DeadlyAssasin
e.C.u

plays in the NXL
DeadlyAssasin donated to help Peyton Trent
DeadlyAssasin owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
they wont... they already had one league too...
Shows how much you know.. Wait & See. Not to mention a big outside sponsorship.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:47 PM #91
SteelBush

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
No Ironmen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinkwon View Post
WTF no ironmen!!!! WTF????
Come on Dye!!! Come on Dye!!!
We need O lang, B Short, Billy "the MF" Wing, Nicky "beef cake" Cuba, Mikko "the beast" Huttunen at H beach
SteelBush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM #92
asngt007
Guatemalan bound'

asngt007 plays in the PSP
asngt007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
asngt007 supports Team VICIOUS
I Freakin Knew It!!!!!!! 7man Will Live On!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wanted to look like a crazy ***** running around with a gun, I'd play Airsoft.
WTB COOL MARKERS I HAVE 600+ on HAND WTB WTB show me wat you got
asngt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:19 PM #93
Jordan49

Jordan49 donated to help Peyton Trent
I have high expectations from this league. I think it will do wel
Jordan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:32 PM #94
RailFax07

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Paintball League View Post

The 16 teams have formed a five-member Board of Directors to oversee the league. The USPL has recruited some of the most experienced promoters in tournament paintball; Chuck Hendsch, Camille Lemanski and Tom Cole.

Hendsch, former president of the National Professional Paintball League (NPPL) has been named Commissioner of the USPL. The Commissioner will handle executive decisions and report to the Board of Directors. Lemanski, former Vice President of Media and Marketing for Pacific Paintball, will be handling the day-to-day operations of the league as the General Manager. Tom Cole, also a former President of the NPPL, will be the Ultimate Official.

Alex Fraige of San Diego Dynasty said “although this league is owned by the pros, the mission is to make it your paintball league.”

The 16 owners have already discussed many changes to satisfy all players interested in playing the 7-man format. Rich Telford of Sacramento Excessive went on to explain that “much emphasis has been placed on catering the events toward the lower divisional teams and making the series as affordable as possible. Highlights include lowering entry fees, adjusting the schedule to reduce time away from school for younger players, streamlining the registration process to make it easier and more enjoyable for teams to check-in and walk the fields, introducing an exciting, faster-paced schedule of games and setting up a Steering Committee with representatives from all divisions so everyone’s voice can be heard.”

Individuals interested in serving as a representative on the Steering Committee should email info@uspaintballleague.com with his/her team name, division and phone number.

More details on the league and the 2009 season, including the registration opening date for Huntington Beach, will be released in the days to come. In the meantime, please email info@uspaintballleague.com for more information.

US Paintball League is a player run organization that governs Paintball tournaments and play. The USPL in conjunction with the Pro Team Association will host 6 events in the US where Paintball teams compete and are awarded points in four divisions Professional, Division I, Division II and Division III to determine an overall Paintball champion in each division. The USPL is committed to setting rules, standards and guidelines for safe, competitive, fair Paintball competitions worldwide. For more information call 714 858 1923.
Quote:
This dude spoke the words that were pondering in my head..

It does make sense to put people up there as Commissioner and such that have much respect..BUT..To put Chuck up there to basically "Manage the Executive Decisions" after him being the Commissioner of NPPL last year, or whenever he was, to me makes no sense..Yea I know you may say "Well he got out of there before it went all downhill"..BUT once again, why was it going downhill in the first place? I think its stupid like this dude said to file Bankruptcy on NPPL but yet drag someone in as Commissioner of this league when he had to been apart of the bankrupcty crisis to begin with..

I hope this league gets off the ground but as for "The League for the Players"..I think they need to revaluate the "Top Dogs" of this league I would like to see this league actually go somewhere and not have to worry about ANOTHEr league going Bankruptcy in 2-5 years..
RailFax07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:33 PM #95
P4IN7 B4LLS
FARSIDE KIDS // HELLCATS

P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the USPL
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the PSP
P4IN7 B4LLS is an NCPA player
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the APPA D4 division
farside kids will be at HB

FEEDBACK / 100% Positive
P4IN7 B4LLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:37 PM #96
JJTrading
Matty :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecuadorian View Post
Chicago Legend - farside/aftershock?
No. They have been around for a while in D1 NPPL
Indianapolis Mutiny - who in the heck is from indiana
Supposedly NTK getting back together again!
Phoenix United- semi pro
A Well known European team that was sponsored heavily by Proto. Look on the back of any PM box and you will see their logo.
San Jose Explicit - Cali team anyone could be on it haha
No idea on this one.
Scottsdale Elevation - DSS maby?
No. DSS is out of Nebraska. It is the NXe factory team.
So far you are 0/4...
JJTrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:45 PM #97
Blazestorm2
I like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RailFax07 View Post
This dude spoke the words that were pondering in my head..

It does make sense to put people up there as Commissioner and such that have much respect..BUT..To put Chuck up there to basically "Manage the Executive Decisions" after him being the Commissioner of NPPL last year, or whenever he was, to me makes no sense..Yea I know you may say "Well he got out of there before it went all downhill"..BUT once again, why was it going downhill in the first place? I think its stupid like this dude said to file Bankruptcy on NPPL but yet drag someone in as Commissioner of this league when he had to been apart of the bankrupcty crisis to begin with..

I hope this league gets off the ground but as for "The League for the Players"..I think they need to revaluate the "Top Dogs" of this league I would like to see this league actually go somewhere and not have to worry about ANOTHEr league going Bankruptcy in 2-5 years..
Chuck wasn't involved with NPPL since 05 or 06 I think...
Blazestorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:57 PM #98
XtraBoy

you guys do know chuck took a different job and was replaced by another individual, correct? Unfortuantly, his name escapes me. Chuck's name has been tagged to the NPPL since forever and everyone forgot to remove the tag.

The creators of this league have influenced every part of paintball. I think paintball is in a decent spot and although the higher-ups seem to be making decisions the players don't agree with (psp rof), it's what they see needs to be done. They're doing what needs to be done. Actually, they're not even doing it out of the goodness of their heart, it's they job. They make money or they go to a different industry. Which one do you think is going to make them provide the best league possible?
Old 01-16-2009, 11:02 PM #99
twins2&1
you been kushed

twins2&1 helped look for balloons
twins2&1 is attending Decay of Nations VI
no aftermath?

L.A. Hitmen
WCPPL 2012 season champs
twins2&1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:05 PM #100
P4IN7 B4LLS
FARSIDE KIDS // HELLCATS

P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the USPL
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the PSP
P4IN7 B4LLS is an NCPA player
P4IN7 B4LLS plays in the APPA D4 division
D1 is going to be stacked with semi pro teams and good d1 teams and even lower end pro teams who arent in the confirmed 16. d1 will def be tough in the uspl.

FEEDBACK / 100% Positive
P4IN7 B4LLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:23 PM #101
Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by autocockerlover View Post
awesome. I hope sponsors jump all over this.
Would these be the same sponsors who threatened to pull out of the PSP if they didn't lower their ROF down from 13.3? Now they are going to jump all over this?
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:30 PM #102
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!

Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D3 division
be nice if they brought an event back to Denver

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:50 PM #103
$h@key J0nEZ
The South Will Rise Again

Best news of the year so far.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:19 AM #104
binkley
608paintball.com

binkley supports Team VICIOUS
hope they have a event in the MW

Sponsored by: The Edge Paintball Experience, Empire, RPS, BT, HK, Challenge Park Extreme and Pandaramic Studio

CE Coach
binkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:01 AM #105
p8ballstimpy

p8ballstimpy plays in the APPA D4 division
Phoenix United- an old semi pro team, took 2 or 3rd at sd 08-good team nice to see them up there
San Jose Explicit - XPSL nov team, XSV's feeder team. fun group of guys to hang with
Scottsdale Elevation - this might be the philly american team from sd 08, some of those guys were from PBwarehouse factory. great guys
p8ballstimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.