Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 08:40 PM #148
Insperation
Agro Cragg

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcentII View Post
not only is is it a proven fact that marijuana users has a sack of rectums instead of grey matter.
they also have powers of reasoning equivalent to those of an f.a.s downs syndrome baby.
Wait, Que?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2007, 08:42 PM #149
Bunkered89

Bunkered89 is a Supporting Member
Bunkered89 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Bunkered89 plays in the APPA D4 division
This thread keeps on reminding me that I have a little bud left to go smoke. HW is in the way of me smoking. Ugh.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:43 PM #150
Erik Hellhammer
get off my lawn

America needs more pot.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:45 PM #151
Prea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPB_Bubbles View Post
Well if you're smoking it be cool, you're a tool bag in the first place.
Quoted For immense Truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Hellhammer View Post
America needs more pot.
This is true. However we need less ******* smokers.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:56 PM #152
Erik Hellhammer
get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prea View Post
This is true. However we need less ******* smokers.
Indeed.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:13 PM #153
element34575
b r o p

element34575 is playing at Living Legends III
element34575 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
element34575 supports Team VICIOUS
element34575 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
Didn't you make a thread in the talk to mods section about the mods giving alll of our (the MDT's) IP's away to local law enforcement?

edit: Ignore the smiley in the title, I don't know how he got there.
Hahahaha

Wow....
Old 09-23-2007, 09:17 PM #154
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

I never told them to give IP's away........

If you were in the Tech forum you would understand it better. You guys were allowed to talk about pot all you wanted to but we were not allowed to talk about warez and ****...

That was quite some time ago. I have changed views since then. Don't be dicks about me being nice.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 09:18 PM #155
D[$]ci

it's okay cupcake, come to the dark side
Old 09-23-2007, 09:20 PM #156
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

Wouldn't you agree that the dark side signifies a more close minded view with a very imperialistic backbone?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 09:22 PM #157
guitarbf2kid

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/ecstasy.html
Health Hazards

For some people, MDMA can be addictive. A survey of young adult and adolescent MDMA users found that 43 percent of those who reported ecstasy use met the accepted diagnostic criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or psychological harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34 percent met the criteria for drug abuse.

I want to make reference to the next sentence, for drugs everywhere, this is why you hate being off. Depending on the drug, but just generalizations for it.

Almost 60 percent of people who use MDMA report withdrawal symptoms, including fatigue, loss of appetite, depressed feelings, and trouble concentrating.

Thats why you have to smoke cause of these effects they cause uneccessary stress for people. How to remove smoke. Or normally go on and deal with the actual problem like real adults.

One of the guys posted this site earlier obviously he didn't read very far.

I would be very interested in learning how cannabis seems to actually have a healthy effect. I.E. "Makes you drive better" It obviously impaires your vision and your conscious thoughts. Making you more suggestive and more open to the idea of driving better. Same with the Health effects. In obvious examples you have shown us this drug makes you a ***** for life. My parents, my uncle, and friends i now have are screwed cause of this. Psychologically and physically, it has also made it really hard on my life. I.E. it has made me socially inept, and i don't even sip wine.

If anyone here i have to agree with DCI the guy has personal experience with the drug and is not dependent on it anymore for a good time. You should listen to him because he is older and much much wiser than anyone in this thread, the reason being is he has seen both sides of the track. Most of you pretend to but only for a few days, your still holding the addiction thus, you should not pretend to be as him.

I agree alcohol is a really easy way to get killed or screw up your life and you've said pot does not do anything to you, and same with other drugs. Well guess what you're all young, but when you get old then the **** will hit the fan.

I really hope to debate this further. Just so you know, I am 16. Hopefully that will give an appropriate opinion on things.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:24 PM #158
ThenamesTravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMumkins View Post
I never told them to give IP's away........

If you were in the Tech forum you would understand it better. You guys were allowed to talk about pot all you wanted to but we were not allowed to talk about warez and ****...

That was quite some time ago. I have changed views since then. Don't be dicks about me being nice.
What the **** dude, why would you do that? Trying to punish others(taking away the MDT) to prove a point, or show that you were dealt with unfairly is so selfish. You drew unnecessary attention to the MDT for no reason besides personal gain. That was a horrible decision on your part.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:26 PM #159
FluffyMumkins
mluffyfumkins

I was very aware that nothing was going to happen even before I started it because quite a few of the staff members here are pretty big tokers themselves.

Nothing was going to happen to any of you. It was merely a safe way to prove a point. There was nothing to lose.

Just drop it already.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Old 09-23-2007, 09:27 PM #160
AR55
conch shell warrior

AR55 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThenamesTravis View Post
You drew unnecessary attention to the MDT for no reason besides personal gain. That was a horrible decision on your part.
No he is absolutely right, you guys are granted immunity on a substance that is deemed illegal by our government while we at the technology forum want to discuss ways to turn microwaves into cancer inducing death machines and torrents only to get shunned upon by the Staff.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:30 PM #161
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarbf2kid View Post
Health Hazards

For some people, MDMA can be addictive. A survey of young adult and adolescent MDMA users found that 43 percent of those who reported ecstasy use met the accepted diagnostic criteria for dependence, as evidenced by continued use despite knowledge of physical or psychological harm, withdrawal effects, and tolerance (or diminished response), and 34 percent met the criteria for drug abuse.

I want to make reference to the next sentence, for drugs everywhere, this is why you hate being off. Depending on the drug, but just generalizations for it.

Almost 60 percent of people who use MDMA report withdrawal symptoms, including fatigue, loss of appetite, depressed feelings, and trouble concentrating.

Thats why you have to smoke cause of these effects they cause uneccessary stress for people. How to remove smoke. Or normally go on and deal with the actual problem like real adults.

One of the guys posted this site earlier obviously he didn't read very far.

I would be very interested in learning how cannabis seems to actually have a healthy effect. I.E. "Makes you drive better" It obviously impaires your vision and your conscious thoughts. Making you more suggestive and more open to the idea of driving better. Same with the Health effects. In obvious examples you have shown us this drug makes you a ***** for life. My parents, my uncle, and friends i now have are screwed cause of this. Psychologically and physically, it has also made it really hard on my life. I.E. it has made me socially inept, and i don't even sip wine.

If anyone here i have to agree with DCI the guy has personal experience with the drug and is not dependent on it anymore for a good time. You should listen to him because he is older and much much wiser than anyone in this thread, the reason being is he has seen both sides of the track. Most of you pretend to but only for a few days, your still holding the addiction thus, you should not pretend to be as him.

I agree alcohol is a really easy way to get killed or screw up your life and you've said pot does not do anything to you, and same with other drugs. Well guess what you're all young, but when you get old then the **** will hit the fan.

I really hope to debate this further. Just so you know, I am 16. Hopefully that will give an appropriate opinion on things.
God, your post is organized so poorly...it's hard to follow. But for one, any NIDA site(ESPECIALLY regarding MDMA) is so biased, it's not even funny. You ever hear about the gov't funded NIDA studies on MDMA and a man named George Ricaurte? Yes, he completely screwed up on his studies releasing all of that false info you hear about MDMA today. He even withdrew his studies!

Look kid. I have rolled on Ecstasy(MDMA) countless times in my day, smoked plenty of Marijuana, drank to my heart's content, etc. I graduated #12 in my class(I was #7 but Physics ****ed me over) with a 3.97 unweighted and 4.44 weighted GPA. I currently attend University of Miami, which is a pretty decent college. I think my decisions have not affected me. I am not addicted to anything nor does it affect me negatively. There is a time and a place for everything. You just have to get your priorities straight.

People with certain personalities will abuse anything they do. It isn't just limited to drugs. People that are obsessive with drugs are most likely like that with other things they do. It's a weakness in their character, not the fault of the drug. Case closed.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:35 PM #162
PBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkered89 View Post
God, your post is organized so poorly...it's hard to follow. But for one, any NIDA site(ESPECIALLY regarding MDMA) is so biased, it's not even funny. You ever hear about the gov't funded NIDA studies on MDMA and a man named George Ricaurte? Yes, he completely screwed up on his studies releasing all of that false info you hear about MDMA today. He even withdrew his studies!

Look kid. I have rolled on Ecstasy(MDMA) countless times in my day, smoked plenty of Marijuana, drank to my heart's content, etc. I graduated #12 in my class(I was #7 but Physics ****ed me over) with a 3.97 unweighted and 4.44 weighted GPA. I currently attend University of Miami, which is a pretty decent college. I think my decisions have not affected me. I am not addicted to anything nor does it affect me negatively. There is a time and a place for everything. You just have to get your priorities straight.

People with certain personalities will abuse anything they do. It isn't just limited to drugs. People that are obsessive with drugs are most likely like that with other things they do. It's a weakness in their character, not the fault of the drug. Case closed.
Hence, "why pot is illegal" and prolly always will be.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:36 PM #163
D[$]ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBU View Post
That doesn't even APPROACH a reasonable argument...if you're too damned stupid to form an opinion and articulate it on a forum, where you have plenty of time to rebut points and type out responses, then you need not post at all.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:36 PM #164
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBU View Post
That logic doesn't quite check out. If that is why pot is illegal, then for the same reason alcohol and tobacco would be illegal...but they aren't. The government really doesn't give that much of a damn about our well-being. There are other agendas.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:00 PM #165
phatness
y

Pot...cute. I did crystal meth at the age of 2.

This system of prohibition isn't working. Why would you waste taxpayer money by putting some pothead in jail? He's not a real danger to society. It should be legal to smoke pot in the privacy of ones own home, but not out in public. Pot really isn't that big of a deal, WoW is way more addicting. People with addictive personalities will get addicted to anything, it's just the way things are.

Last edited by phatness : 09-23-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:50 PM #166
anitfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarbf2kid View Post
Health Hazards

First of all MDMA is not physically addictive, its impossible. You can only rejuvenate seritonin so fast so the drug does not work effectively until 7 days later.

Your certain "diagnostic criteria for dependence" is a mold that the government fits around their tests. Your getting the information from NIDA. The most biased bull**** source ever. There are no WITHDRAWL symptoms because no one is addicted to MDMA.

If you actually did some research you weed see that neurotoxicity and toxicity to the body from MDMA is about marijuana<MDMA<alcohol. Alcohol if far worse than MDMA. Especially since most if not all MDMA "damage" is reversed several weeks later.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 PM #167
danthepete
amidoinitrite?

danthepete has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
danthepete has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
danthepete has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok, sorry i was gone, i have a life... oh yeah and im a huge pothead... I have a job, i go to all my college classes, infact, i participate in many clubs and activities.... and I do all those things blown off my ***.. not everybody who smokes excessive amounts is lazy, and every body in this thread who has never smoked pot and is bashing it, is completely ignorant because you can't hate something you have never tried.

Secondly, a lot more people smoke than will ever admit, so any statistics you find anywhere, are only a percentage true. I know a kid that I used to smoke with a lot, who quit, and will never talk about it again. The numbers are much larger. Read your disclaimers.

I'm baked... Oh yeah, and about the "kid" thing, I'm 20... I just have a sense of humor, and I'm not *****y stuck up highschool kid that sits on his computer all afternoon (which is remarkably close to what you think all potheads are :eyeroll: )
Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 PM #168
Bunkered89

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitfox View Post
First of all MDMA is not physically addictive, its impossible. You can only rejuvenate seritonin so fast so the drug does not work effectively until 7 days later.

Your certain "diagnostic criteria for dependence" is a mold that the government fits around their tests. Your getting the information from NIDA. The most biased bull**** source ever. There are no WITHDRAWL symptoms because no one is addicted to MDMA.

If you actually did some research you weed see that neurotoxicity and toxicity to the body from MDMA is about marijuana<MDMA<alcohol. Alcohol if far worse than MDMA. Especially since most if not all MDMA "damage" is reversed several weeks later.
Exactly. Dr. George Ricaurte is probably one of the worst, most crooked scientists ever. MDMA put's holes in your brain and one dosage can cause Ahlzheimers How do you mistakenly use Meth instead of MDMA on the lab rats? ****ing moron.
Closed Thread