Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-18-2007, 09:19 AM #22
D'Sensei

Here is a suggestion. Instead of making it a race to 4 or 5 points, why not run a total of 6 points and the team that scores the most points wins with a 1 on 1 tie braker in the event that both teams tie at 3 points each. You can also call the game if a team scores 4 points without playing the last point. That will cut the paint expense and allow teams to play 3 points max on each side of the field.

Once more, if you put money on the line, then you have to evaluate the players qualifications. Are you considering contacting Chris Rahel? This will make the playing field fair. If you need me to help you with that I can do so, but we have to act quick.
D'Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2007, 09:53 AM #23
Renegade_Paintball

We are thinking about using appa. But still people try stupid crap anyways. If we have big problems the first tournament we will bring on the appa. But if we dont then there is no need to. Appa just takes money away from you guys. Everyone in Florida mostly knows everyone in florida and it will be known if they are sandbagging so i dont think we will have that problem at all. This tournament is mostly for practice before the event on the event field and bragging rights around florida!! You dont make money anywhere you do in paintball. If you break even with the money for winning first and you got 20-35 games in for free with entry and paint i think thats pretty damn good. If paint seems to be the problem get your guys moving lol. Severe will be available at the event for 30 dollars a case. Like i said this is the BEST practice you can get and if your the best its basically free.
Renegade_Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:41 PM #24
FBIBOB

has been a member for 10 years
Thank you for your concerns. We will have a full layout of how we will be doing this. We are going to have all the checks in place so I feel the last thing we should worry about is the sandbagging. I have been around as long as you have and know most everyone. We are going to require everyone to have a psp Id. We are going to do everything we can to make this a event people want to come and play in. Rules and structure will be up by the first

Renegade Paintball Park

Severe paintball
Find out how to get sponsored by Severe
FBIBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:55 PM #25
D'Sensei

Thanks Bob. Perhaps you can allow the use of the 2007 ID's for the first event.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:16 PM #26
victroykiller23

i think u should run fields
victroykiller23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:21 PM #27
CraigAL32

CraigAL32 plays in the MiLP
CraigAL32 plays in the APPA beginner division
Hey Bob and Steve.

We have a number of very raw teams out of OPP wanting to check this out.
They do not have their IDs as of yet, do they need them for the 3 man you are holding or will that just be needed for the 5 man?
Also being raw, I mean young teens, will there be a seeding system so they are not stuck in a stacked division?

Owner of the Annihilators and one of the original founding players.
One of the founding players for Miami Rage 1994-1997
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florid...s/377685150910
http://www.floridapaintballing.com
Boogie Fan #1
CraigAL32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:25 AM #28
beaner4life

ftw
beaner4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:52 AM #29
Renegade_Paintball

we will do everything random on a tournament program we have. Also They dont need there ids for the 3 man. I will check the top 3 teams to make sure they all are legit at the end of the tournament.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:58 PM #30
victroykiller23

i would use appa for the xball tournament just becuase some people dont have psp id's to show and then u pretty much have no chance in trying to cheat in
Old 12-19-2007, 03:24 PM #31
Renegade_Paintball

ok you guys have already pointed out your concerns about the appa. If there are any other concerns please let us know.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:30 PM #32
befast0rbelast
**Sizzlin Sweet**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade_Paintball View Post
we will do everything random on a tournament program we have. Also They dont need there ids for the 3 man. I will check the top 3 teams to make sure they all are legit at the end of the tournament.
Lets say someone(s) does slip threw and they are apart of the top 3 teams.
If they did get caught, then being able to play all day and not checking beforehand would have thrown off the whole event.
Would that not mess up everyones day?

Flats Titan

Last edited by befast0rbelast : 12-19-2007 at 06:32 PM.
befast0rbelast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:09 PM #33
Renegade_Paintball

Not really cause that team would be DQ and the prize would go to the next placed team.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:55 PM #34
victroykiller23

it would because that person who didnt get into the finals would of or something like that but im sure they will find out if someone does cheat
Old 12-19-2007, 08:30 PM #35
Renegade_Paintball

if you were the next team in line then you will get the prizes. But we know mostly everyone here and if we see anything suspicious it will be taken care of. We will do the best we can. Spcs or psp cards will be used after jan.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:46 AM #36
FBIBOB

Renegade Xball event

Renegade will be using Modifed Xball lite rules. If anyone would like to read these rules please check out http://www.maynardpaintballclub.com/...Lite_Rules.pdf

any other questions please email me at fbipaintball@aol.com

Renegade Paintball Park

Severe paintball
Find out how to get sponsored by Severe
FBIBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:51 AM #37
Renegade_Paintball

There was an important question that was asked and i forgot to answer. That was if the prize will be cash. The answer is yes it will be.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:08 AM #38
BigPatch89

its gonna be the pheonix open...not being a *** just thought id throw my 2cents in since its 2:08am and i have nothing better to do
BigPatch89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:23 AM #39
dm7killer153

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Sensei View Post
If you run 4 matches per team in the semis- and then 4 in the finals with 5 point games teams will shoot between 56 to 80 cases of paint.
wow what type of itchy trigger finger do you have?

Quote:
I am not trying to be negative
oh of course not

Quote:
Best of luck.
dick
dm7killer153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:52 AM #40
D'Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm7killer153 View Post

oh of course not

dick
Listen Genious, what I offered were suggestions and they are simply made with the objective to make the tournament financially realistic for teams. I was a tournament promoter in the state for years, something you dont know which tells me that you are a nube, because if you did know that you would had not comented the way you did. In addition, I am the coach for an X-Ball team that I am trying to bring to the event, and I have their best interest in mind as well.

I got money that says that you had no idea of what an XBall team shoots in average per match because I doubt that you have ever played an X-Ball tournament. As for my coment of not trying to be negative, I wasn't and thats why I made the point based on real experience, something you lack of.

Listen shiiit for brains, when I use the at the end of my post, i use it to state that it very difficult to organize this type of event and I wish them the best of luck in doing so.

When you come to a thread like this, try to make a contribution instead of trying to insult people with your "quotes". Now I have given you a real reason to call me a dick.

PS. By the way, I dont even play anymore, I am very slow with my fingers and I am an old fart 46 years old but with lots of experience on and off the field.

Last edited by D'Sensei : 01-04-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:57 AM #41
coolrmom
Rush paintball

There is a little thing called RESPECT that we all need to practice daily. I feel what your saying Rico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm7killer153 View Post

oh of course not

dick
coolrmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:21 AM #42
Renegade_Paintball

Alright guys ...More with the xball and less with the balls against balls..... Also we have decided to make the matches 12 mins long with a race to 4 points for the first tournament. This will cut down paint and a couple games but still not drastically change the fact that it is xball!!!. We are looking to have 6 teams each day and end the tournament around 3pm or 4pm including finals!!! You should only have to wait between 30-50 mins between matches which will give you enough time that you can conclude your previous game and make any adjustments you need to. We have much much interest in this tournament so dont miss out i suggest you get in now before its too late, we will only be taking 6 teams per day!!!!
ReplyRegional Ups