PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-18-2005, 05:16 PM #1
paintballer6934

has been a member for 10 years
Arrow Wrath Help

i was wondering what modes of firing does the wrath have i no the ion has fukll auto rebound a 3 ball burst but what does the wrath have
paintballer6934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2005, 09:53 PM #2
reddragun5

Re: Wrath Help

Quote:
Originally posted by paintballer6934
i was wondering what modes of firing does the wrath have i no the ion has fukll auto rebound a 3 ball burst but what does the wrath have
the wrath comes stock with just semi but also has a spot for a jumper wire where you can get full auto up to 20
reddragun5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 11:17 PM #3
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Care to provide a diagram, dragun?
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 01:47 AM #4
reddragun5

Quote:
Originally posted by The Inflicted
Care to provide a diagram, dragun?
if you have a wrath take the lcd off you will see right above the top switch their is two prongs thats where the jumper goes.
now the jumpers havent never been shipped to the states but you might be able to find them at an electronics store.
or you could put the lcd back on put the panel back on then take the panel off the other side. with the lcd on take off safe "with no air of course" then take a small screw driver or something small and hold to the back side of the led board where the two prongs are, and push the top switch once it should chainge to auto.
i wouldnt recomend doing this because you only need to jump those two prongs if you touch more than those two at the same time it could damage the pc board.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:40 PM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Confirmed!
This works beautifully. I'll try to have super-detailed instructions and pics up sometime tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:45 AM #6
reddragun5

how you attach a photo i have the photos of the new colors of the wrath and want to post them along with vidieo
Old 03-16-2005, 10:00 AM #7
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

I host all my photos here: http://imageshack.us/
This should detail how to post them: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=344017

As for the videos, I've never hosted any but you might want to look into
http://www.zippyvideos.com/ and
http://www.jayloo.com/
Old 03-16-2005, 11:14 AM #8
themightydude

I put a jumper from a computer on those two pins. I was able to get full auto option on my LCD but gun wouldn't fire. Took the jumper off the gun and found a loose wire on their. I plugged the wire back in tighter turned on the gun and I still had a full auto option even though the jumper was off those two pins.

The gun fires now, but I can't get semi mode. lol

No big deal thoug really as I'm getting the T-board in a day or two, just wondering if anyone knows what might of happened.
themightydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 11:45 AM #9
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Sounds like you may have a short there, themighty.

I also used a micro jumper from a computer hard drive and it worked fine.

The menu becomes a little tricky when you have the jumper in, though:

Normally there's a screen which displays "SEMI 13" or "SEMI 20" or whatever you've got your BPS set to. Pressing the top button cycles your BPS limit up or down and pressing the bottom button sends you to the next menu (which is the shot counter, BTW.)
Once the jumper is installed, The BPS cap menu now actually does two things. When you cycle into the menu, pressing the top button still adjusts your BPS setting, but if you press the buttom button just once, it appears nothing happens. Immediately press the top button again and it the readout should display "AUTO 20". Press the top button again and it will flip back and forth, from Auto to semi. Press the bottom button on either mode and you will be able to adjust how fast your firing rate in either mode is, so you could set it to say, "AUTO 15". Tap the buttom button TWICE and the display will progress on to the shot counter screen. It's a little tricky at first, since the display doesn't give you any feedback as to whether you're changing the firing mode or the firing rate, since they're both controlled by the same submenu.

I tried the auto mode out in the back yard today, and it wasn't terribly impressive, mostly because I was using a full bottle of CO2 and my target is on the ground. The gun sucked liquid almost immediately, and while it didn't malfunction or anything it did throw out a lot of vapor on each shot. So much so, in fact, that I think all the vapor in the breech was confusing the eyes, so it started to go full auto even when my loader (A Reloader 2) obviously couldn't keep up. No chops though, even when the balls weren't loading. Since it was firing 20bps on liquid CO2 the reg frosted over almost immediately and became too cold to handle. At least the Wrath's design kept me from doing any permanent damage. Don't try this with your angel, folks.

Once I can get my HPA tank refilled I'll give it a proper testing.

Last edited by The Inflicted : 12-02-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:56 AM #10
themightydude

Yeah I'm getting my HPA tank filled today and picking up some decent balls. I'm interested to see how the full auto works out on the wrath. I'll probably play with the jumper some more, but I don't think I have a short anywhere as I was carefel to not let anything touch acros the multiple pins.

I'm kinda interested to know what the 36BPS with the T-board will be like. lol
Old 03-16-2005, 12:45 PM #11
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

I assume no responsiblity for you destroying your gun trying to do this, yadda, blah, etc....

In order to get the main circuit board you first have to remove the grip, the battery, and the LCD board. There are two screws that hold both boards into the frame. Both of these must be removed, and then I would reccomend pulling the circuit boards out of the frame so that you can work with them. You may need to push the capicator (the yellow, barrel shaped object) out of the way and be careful of the buttons pushing against the membrane. Once the two boards are out, gently lift the LCD board out of the circuit board by lifting straight up. It is held in by 12 pins at the bottom of the screen, and you will want to be careful not to damage any of them, or anything else on the boards.

Last edited by The Inflicted : 03-16-2005 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:29 PM #12
SirKibbleX
Panda with Heavy Weapons

has been a member for 10 years
When you remove the jumper does it revert to the way it was before?

My Wrath Reviewhttps://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=940330

98% of American forum-goers have something about marijuana in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, keep it that way.

Wrath Legion-Silver Division-Panda Commanda'
SirKibbleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 09:38 PM #13
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Quote:
Originally posted by SirKibbleX
When you remove the jumper does it revert to the way it was before?
Yes. In fact, if you read at the top of the page, you can see there's a temporary way to do this as a one-time activation with a screwdriver. The Wrath is just looking for these prongs to be jumped when the gun is booted up. If it doesn't find a connection full auto is disabled.

You would be able to remove the jumper and make the gun tourney-legal or whatever no sweat.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:27 PM #14
themightydude

I removed the jumper on mine and it still full atuo. No short on those 2 jumpers either.
Old 03-17-2005, 12:03 AM #15
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

Very strange. I just re-tested mine and it seems to be working properly:
Jumper off - semi only
Jumper on - mode enabled again.

Not sure what's going on with yours. You might try taking off the jumper, removing the battery, then trying to power it on and shoot a few times to drain all the power out of the capicitor. Then leaving it overnight. If that doesn't reset the board I don't know what will.
Old 03-17-2005, 01:32 AM #16
themightydude

Yeah maybe I'll try that.

With the jumper on, I was able to go rom Semi to Auto, but marker still stayed on auto and won't go back to semi with jumper off.

Not to worried though. Hopefully in a few days I'll have the T-Board.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:04 PM #17
reddragun5

Quote:
Originally posted by themightydude
Yeah maybe I'll try that.

With the jumper on, I was able to go rom Semi to Auto, but marker still stayed on auto and won't go back to semi with jumper off.

Not to worried though. Hopefully in a few days I'll have the T-Board.
did you read my reply to inflected.
with the jumper in you should turn on turn on power, take out of safe. press the top button twice it should read semi now then turn the power off take out the jumper the try the pc board has a memory if you dont turn off after chainging modes it has a default memory.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:05 PM #18
reddragun5

Quote:
Originally posted by The Inflicted
hey how do you post photos?

I assume no responsiblity for you destroying your gun trying to do this, yadda, blah, etc....

In order to get the main circuit board you first have to remove the grip, the battery, and the LCD board. There are two screws that hold both boards into the frame. Both of these must be removed, and then I would reccomend pulling the circuit boards out of the frame so that you can work with them. You may need to push the capicator (the yellow, barrel shaped object) out of the way and be careful of the buttons pushing against the membrane. Once the two boards are out, gently lift the LCD board out of the circuit board by lifting straight up. It is held in by 12 pins at the bottom of the screen, and you will want to be careful not to damage any of them, or anything else on the boards.

Old 03-17-2005, 10:56 PM #19
jgaunt

Yes, when you take the jumper out, that is the mode that it will be stuck in, so if you want semi, have it in semi when you take the jumper off. Same deal if you use a screwdriver as a temporary jumper, when you take it off, whatever mode it is in, is the mode it is going to stay in till ya jump it again.
I just thought I'd restate this incase somebody didn't quite understand.
jgaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:07 AM #20
reddragun5

Quote:
Originally posted by jgaunt
Yes, when you take the jumper out, that is the mode that it will be stuck in, so if you want semi, have it in semi when you take the jumper off. Same deal if you use a screwdriver as a temporary jumper, when you take it off, whatever mode it is in, is the mode it is going to stay in till ya jump it again.
I just thought I'd restate this incase somebody didn't quite understand.
but not just that you have to turn off the power after you switch the mode you want so the memory will save that mode if you dont and unplug the battery it will go back to the default mode it was in before you switched.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:24 PM #21
XyourmomX

wait if the jumper is in can u change it from auto to semi , or do u have to take the jumper out helllllllllllp
XyourmomX is offline   Reply With Quote