Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-12-2011, 11:29 PM #211
Leathalpump

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasicool

So you played 4 on 7????? Doubt it....
My best shot.... My first pump kill
Hell ya strait up your just sittin there after the shot and they check them selve for paint and then throw their hands up and you just so proud of your selve
Leathalpump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2011, 07:04 PM #212
MILSIM-killer93

One of my best shots was a boring one, but it was soo perfect!
I was playing woodsball for the second time in my PB career, and I took out most of the other team. So i patrolled around stealthy for the rest of the team. I found two guys, so i just layed down, and took aim. Called them, they turned around, and i layed there waiting. They didnt see me. So i shot, and BAM, hit one in the head, right in the middle of his lense, then the other guy took off, and i shot him in the neck.
This was at about 50 yards.

LOL ahh good times...
MILSIM-killer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 07:43 PM #213
the_great_turd
Leagelize it

the_great_turd is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gogged a kid from 8 ft away, ( i had a spyder he had an impulse) he was pissed. o and he was spiting up paint was great

Last edited by the_great_turd : 03-28-2011 at 08:45 PM.
the_great_turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:51 AM #214
rroach
Totes Ma Gotes

rroach supports Team VICIOUS
rroach posts videos on PbNation
rroach plays in the APPA D5 division
rroach has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynergyAMB1125 View Post
first time i played with my PMR, we decided "lets try a woods game" so we got a like 12 v 12 going and me and my brother doubled up this wood pile thing. i see a guy wayyyyyyy at the other side of the field(easily 100+ yards) and with my stock PMR barrel, i take one shot and nail him in the chest.....couldnt get any more perfect(unless it was a headshot)
how the **** did yur gun shoot that far? hmmmm.......

from when i owned a tippmann A5 w/ flatline barrel
another TOTALLY AWESOME but kinda cheap thing to do to people (i have yet to do this out at valley) is when someone is just shooting in a bunker, and he just absolutely will not move from it....i take the barrel off and turn it upside down, creating MAJOR topspin....this in effect at the right range will curve the ball from flying horizontally to decreasing by about 45 degree in the matter of about 3-4 feet, hitting the person in the bunker, even though he/she is not sticking out whatsoever because the ball went over the top of the bunker and curved right down into their mask, hopper, whatever it hits...in my opinion THAT IS THE BEST (and most cheap) shot i could ever have on someone. ive done it twice in 5 yrs or so of play with my flatline at private fields in georgetown (where i started playing).

Last edited by rroach : 04-01-2011 at 08:00 AM.
rroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:04 PM #215
jpnasty

my best shot was right after a big snow storm this year in mass. so it was about 20 v 20 woodsball game, and the game was in a pretty small town field. it was a pretty slow game most of the players where rentals and mil sim guys on both teams. so i was hanging out about 20 meters away from there main building in the field picking guys off. after about 10 mins of doing this about 3 guys started to try and flank me so i started to move towards them to get a better position. as i started to move towards the bunker out of the corner of my eye i saw a guy about 5 meters away and he screamed surrender, so i refused and slid into a baseball slide onto a patch of snow, as i hit the ground my gun dropped then fired and hit the guy straight in the neck.
jpnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:14 PM #216
Kylej228

True story... It was nearing the end of the day and everyone has left besides me , my friend, and some walk-ons with rentals, so me and my friend thought it would be fun to play a 2 on 6, so when we asked them they accepted and starting laughing.. Right off the break me and my friend lane and get 5 of them off the break and the last guy just quit.. Haha
Kylej228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:59 PM #217
Hnoppenberger
OC Cartel

best shot was with another pump player shoot out at about 100 feet, so pretty far. after exchanging a few tubes which each other, the guy starts putting his hand out to draw firing and waving it. withen the first second of him doing that i let one go and get him dead center in the open palm. many witnesses, many "oooohhhhhhh"
was rolling my old schoo sniper II

this happend a couple years back at giant at the fairgrounds.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:17 AM #218
BlackHammer

Hmm.. my best shot eh?

Well, I used to have this TAC8 pistol, I got one because I had read somewhere that they were similar in operation to automags, and I'd always wanted an automag, but... well let's not get side-tracked.

So I am playing one on one with a friend of mine. He was using his old SP8. Keep in mind though that the only thing left stock on the thing was the plastic body and the inner metal body. The thing shot very well, not to mention NXL full auto hehe. I was playing with the TAC8.

There are only so many 1v1 scenarios you can do, and eventually I had the bright idea to try and defend a tower. The tower was three storeys high, so even if he is standing at the base of the tower, he's still out of optimal pistol range (I know, not my best idea).

Regardless, I have him start out in the woods so that he can appproach from any direction, meaning I have to be very attentive to any movement. I spot him behind a small building as he is starting a full sprint to a bunker nearer to the tower. I take aim and let three shots rip. I see him slide right into the bunker and think to myself : "Damn, there's no way I got him at that range in the middle of his sprint." Actually, no, It sounded more like : "Merde, c'est certain que je ne l'ai pas eu à cette distance pendant qu'il courait à pleine vitesse".

So I duck down and look between two planks in the railing and... what? My friend is getting up waving his arms?

And that's when I see the paint splatter in the MIDDLE of his visor.

To this day, when he beats me I tell him : "Yeah you won, but I gogged you with a pistol!"
BlackHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 AM #219
mossdabomb
Its Aggafagnaificent!

mossdabomb is a Supporting Member
I was switching hands in a tourney, accidently shot my bunker, it bounced off and hit me in the kneecap.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:57 AM #220
cmkofkvc

my first
cmkofkvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:33 AM #221
andyengland

i was on the bad end of a 3v2. one ball a guy from where I am (standup on stake side back, hit a guy in d1 or d2 cross field). so satisfying. wound up getting the other two guys. one of which played on and dives into snake, so i bunkered him jumping over him. oh and they were all rude little farts with matching knit beanies and tank covers. so satisfying. couldnt have imagined it more satisfying.
andyengland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:21 PM #222
martin028
Acta Non Verba

martin028 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
martin028 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
martin028 plays in the APPA D4 division
martin028 supports DLX Technology
like the guy above me, i was on the bad end of a 3 v 2. me and my buddy both ran to snake. my friend was shooting at the other guy in the snake, i looked left and say two guys at a can at the 50. shot 3 times and hit both guys. talked to em after, all of my paintballs bounced off the can and hit em in the neck, lol.
martin028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:08 PM #223
Squidzzz

i was playing a walk on with some friends, we were playing d day style, 6 on 30 and i shot 7 people in one game 4 were headshots on a couple of kids 70 feet away in one bunker, shot a kid the the chest, a guy in the back, and a guy in the leg... great game
Squidzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:36 PM #224
JoDirT
PSP-NPPL-GFOA-CFOA-MILP

JoDirT plays in the PSP
dudes posted on me 2 bunkers away. I one ball snapshot over the top of med can while jumping in the air. and shot the dude between the eyes. I did this cause i didnt know what to do. he had dominance the whole time.
it was amazing!
JoDirT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:26 PM #225
Chuck66

Chuck66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chuck66 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Chuck66 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Chuck66 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My best shot was the last time I used my Evil Omen before it broke it was scenario game 10 on 10 i went up the right tape shot two out gun stopped recocking recocked it once took out another kid creeping up then asked my friend who was out to through his tippman over to me from about 20 feet away catch it perfectly (while the ref is yelling at my friend for throwing the rental gun) and shoot the last 3 kids left that were closing in on me. Amazing game will never forget it great way to retire my Evil Omen and stop the ref from complaining about throwing the gun.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:50 PM #226
dr.paintball
JON RAMOS. ILLINOIS

My best shot was at cpx at bedlam (super sick field btw) but I took my old Pmi trracer and decided I would take a random shot at the post office tower, I pumped, the tower saw me so he tried to lean in, I got the very tip of his proflex just enough to get him out and his fellow tower buddy got hit by the spray the vent holes in the proflex made so they both went out. It was pretty great but I couldn't believe it but it didn't matter because we lost anyway...
JON RAMOS #37

CHICAGOLAND TRIBE
dr.paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:51 PM #227
Austin7

i was sitting behind a bunker and popped up and randomly shot at a bunker and a guy started running flr his life and i hit him 7 times with a alpha black e grip.
Austin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:00 PM #228
bunk254

bunk254 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bunk254 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bunk254 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cool stories bros
bunk254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:57 PM #229
Punisher 281
281 and counting

Punisher 281 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Punisher 281 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Played a 10 vs 10 game with a bunch of high schoolers on my team. We picked most of the other team off after a few minutes, then I moved up the left side to take out the last couple of guys. I made it all the way to where the other team started, but noticed that they were making their last ditch effort behind a bunch of stacked tires. I dropped down on my belly and crawled halfway under a spool to get a good position. One of my teammates was on the other side of the spool against some tires, and we were pegging the last few guys. The best one was on of them peeking up, hitting him in the mask, him throwing his head back, and paint spray going everywhere.

Then my teammate gets hit and the horn is blown. Turns out my "teammate" was their last guy, and him and me took out 5 of my own guys.

The ref said that I did really well, with the exception of betraying my team and nearly losing the game for us.
Punisher 281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:53 PM #230
hopperdropper

hopperdropper is playing at Living Legends VI
hopperdropper is attending Decay of Nations VI
During a speedball game my best friend and my brother in law had me down 2v1. My best friend ran in to bunker me while my brother was laying down cover fire bit I managed to snap shoot my buddy and he yelled out. My brother in law heard it and assumed it was me. He ran out of his bunker with his gun down and yelled "You get him Chad?" I rolled out of my bunker and one shotted him straight to the goggles and said "Nope". We all had a good laugh at that one.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:52 PM #231
TJnorcal

TJnorcal plays in the APPA beginner division
TJnorcal has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
so here i am..... a 1 on 7, i stick home of break and lane out 2 guys, then run up the dorito side, jump off the car wash, take out the home guy mid air, land and do a somersault and knee slide all the way to back right taking out 3 guys ont the way, then i do a 360 YY silent snapshot to the guy in the snake carwash. legit bro.

CROSSFIRE 68/45 F/S ONLY!
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...173&highlight=
IPhone 4 32GB f/s ONLY
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3848470
TJnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote