PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-06-2009, 08:10 PM #1
earonk

has been a member for 10 years
Virtue eyes problem

sent in a set of eyes with my board as i wasn't sure what could be wrong(eye malfunction was one of the issues i was getting.
got everything back and it looked like i got a new set of eyes(sealed metal box) . took it out and and trying to get it into the breech. feels like its too small and doesn't just slip in like the previous one. sticks out a bit and the eyes don't make it down to the holes with ease. when i start pushing down if i don't if feels like the eye are going to break or bend.

anyone else get eyes like this before or are they supposed to be pushed in with some force?
the box said ion/eos eyes.
earonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2009, 09:04 PM #2
khoifish714
1 case = 1 kill

khoifish714 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
khoifish714 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
khoifish714 supports Team VICIOUS
I heard about this problem, if I remember correctly, you're supposed to match the eyes with the holes in the breech. Like one size is larger than the other. Not sure how you're suppose to do that, but that's what I remember

and another thing, how long does it take for virtue to send everything back? I sent my virtue board in for repair and it's been a week now, haven't heard anything from them. :/
khoifish714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:09 PM #3
earonk

they got my package monday and i received the items back friday. pretty quick actually. seems like they just replaced both the board and eyes though rather than try ing to fix. i was happy til i tried the eyes.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:12 PM #4
khoifish714
1 case = 1 kill

khoifish714 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
khoifish714 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
khoifish714 supports Team VICIOUS
I just stuck with my stock eyes, cause I heard someone else had the same problem like you, :/ There's no real reason to change your eyes, other than seeing pretty colors in your breech.

Hoped you fixed your problem
khoifish714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:07 PM #5
earonk

if i had the stock eyes i wouldn't care don't have those anymore, just the eyes i sent in