PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 11:47 PM #1
getcherhaircut

In my opinion some of you are morons.

Seriously guys, come on. Now this is rediculous. Now I KNOW you are screwing with me. this thread: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post19829021 has been up for two weeks and NOW it's getting closed and I get banned. I know it's only for a couple days but Chirst! When are you people going to leave me alone? the other day another of my threads get's closed because I WAS GETTING FLAMED!!! what kind of crap is that?? Don't come back with some idiotic remark like I need to grow up, because that is just wrong. I know you're all sitting there at your pc's laughing and having a good ole time screwing around banning the wrong people for the wrong reasons and closing threads that don't need to be closed. No matter what any of you say you're all abusing your authority and I think PBN good use a new line up of mods.

XXX-PLICIT
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2006, 12:46 AM #2
DaveEllis
Mega Moderator

DaveEllis is a Mega Moderator
DaveEllis is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
DaveEllis donated to help Peyton Trent
DaveEllis supports Bob Gurnsey
DaveEllis supports our troops
You broke the swear filter within that thread and you got Temp. banned for it.

When you signed up you agreed to the Terms of Service, which clearly state

# The following are offenses that will usually result in a 1 to 7 day temporary ban and possibly a permanent ban:

# No cursing. Do not bypass or attempt to bypass the swear censor. The filters will catch most words, but intentionally spacing out curse words or avoiding the swear filters will result in a ban.

You agreed to the TOS when you registered and your thread violated the TOS and accordingly to what is clearly stated in the TOS you got banned.

But it doesn't matter that all of the info I've relayed comes to an piece of the website which you agreed to.

I'm going to go abuse my authority

Thanks for your concern,
DaveEllis
Old 02-26-2006, 07:32 AM #3
getcherhaircut

blah blah blah
again, the thread had been started two weeks ago, aside from the ever so infamous "V" word in the freaking description of my gun, where did I avoid the swear filter?

It's obvious to me you guys need to get your priorities straight. I'm still seeing all kinds of crap going on that needs taken care of yet I'm getting closed down and banned. You're wasting your time, cuz all this does is create more threads to be made along with more posts all of which is really unnecessary. I'm gonna tell you what I think about the stupid things you all do to me then you're gonna come in and try to spat off some crap for which is all blah blah blah to me because I know you're only doing this crap to screw with me, otherwise I wouldn't be here right now typing this stuff out. I know you have more important stuff to do other than banning people for insignificant crap forcing them to fill the talk to mods forum with a bunch of threads asking why. You're not helping matters you're making them worse. You're especially making things worse for punishing members for saying the name of a product that I would put money on the fact that alot of YOU GUYS use in your guns, which is so hypocrytical it's not even funny. Oh, and then you guys go and tell members that their donations are uneeded and unwanted...good job on that one boys.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:00 AM #4
dager
Mega Moderator

dager is a founding member
dager supports Bob Gurnsey
dager supports Sherwood Forest
You do realise that there are tens of thousands of posts a day. There is no way we can catch them all.. If a mod happens to see the post day 1 then they will take care of it then.. if it takes 2 weeks for them to see it or if somone reports it 2 weeks after the fact then it will be take care of then. There is not statue of limititations on post violations.

Mods have it out for you? Honestly we have ALOT more important things than to "screw" with you. And as Bannage sticky at the top of this forum says.. there are only 8 mods or so that have bannage rights. If you have issues with a mod or maybe even a few in particular they still need to have the ban approved.

Team ESP
Old 02-26-2006, 09:42 PM #5
getcherhaircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dager
You do realise that there are tens of thousands of posts a day. There is no way we can catch them all.. If a mod happens to see the post day 1 then they will take care of it then.. if it takes 2 weeks for them to see it or if somone reports it 2 weeks after the fact then it will be take care of then. There is not statue of limititations on post violations.

Mods have it out for you? Honestly we have ALOT more important things than to "screw" with you. And as Bannage sticky at the top of this forum says.. there are only 8 mods or so that have bannage rights. If you have issues with a mod or maybe even a few in particular they still need to have the ban approved.
again...blah blah blah, you say mods have better things to do and you say they don't catch everything. ok, then why is it I am constantly getting banned or my threads are getting closed like every freakin day? I don't believe and I never will. You guys are wasting time by not working on real issues. this crap with virtue being a swear word is like some bad movie where dancing is outlawed. you people are retarded. making a product name used by thousands of pbn members a swear word. Grow up you little junior high brats and stop this petty crap. oh, and leave me the hell alone.

Pretty please
Old 02-26-2006, 11:44 PM #6
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
There is a much more to the virtue story than you know. If you knew all of the details you would probably feel like an *** for saying the things you are saying.

We respond to reported posts. Maybe you pissed certain members off and they are reporting everything you do that is against the rules. If you see posts that break the rules, report them. If you don't report them we may not see them.

And just so you know, I've only seen one person in this thread act like a junior high brat. Can you guess who it is? You are throwing around insults based on assumptions you've made with very little information to go on. As a result, you are making yourself look like an angry child. YOU need to grow up. You aren't as important as you think you are. We have better things to do with our lives than to harass some random kid from the internet. If the PBN staff wanted you gone, you would be IP banned and added to the ban on sight list.

BTW, flaming is bannable. If you want us to leave you alone follow the rules. You can't get in trouble if you aren't breaking any rules.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:31 AM #7
getcherhaircut

blah blah blah... same crap being blabbered every time.
Closed Thread