PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-26-2012, 05:42 AM #1
808PBHI

has been a member for 10 years
Cool (UPDATE) 2012 Hawaii Amateur Paintball League = Modified "Standard" 5-Man Format

1st Place Division Winners = $1000.00 or more in Cash Prize

Attention Hawaii Players and Spectators,

After much consideration and countless hours analyzing both the "race" and "standard" paintball format, we feel that it is in the best interest of the Hawaii based players and teams to stick with the same format that we have been running since the league started for this 2012 season. Everything will remain the same as last year and that includes our modified point system. Roster-ed players from last season event winners from the "novice" division will be required to move up to the "amateur" division. Roster-ed players listed on the bottom ranked team from each event for the amateur division will be allowed to reclassify to "novice" this season.

e1. May 5-6, 2012 @ Paintball Hawaii - WestSide | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (April 29th) COMPLETED

Tournament Details Listed Below
ELite Division , Open Marker and Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Lite Division, Open Marker and Novice Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team

e2. "3rd Annual Summer Smash" July 6-8, 2012 @ (TBA) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap Per Day | Entry deadline (TBA) COMPLETED

Open Pump Division, Pump Marker and Player Classification (Saturday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Open Masters Aloha Division, Open Marker and 35yrs + Player Classification (Saturday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team
ELite Division , Open Marker and Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Lite Division, Open Marker and Novice Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team

e3. September 8-9, 2012 @ (Paintball Hawaii - WestSide) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (September 2)

ELite Amateur Division , Open Marker and Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Lite Novice Division, Open Marker and Novice Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team

e4. November 3-4, 2012 @ (TBA) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (TBA)

A Player is classified as a "Amateur or higher" if such player has competed in any National Tournament i.e NPPL, USPL, PSP, WCPPL, and/or OSC since the beginning calendar year of 2005. A Player is classified as a "Novice" if such player did not compete in any National Tournament i.e NPPL, USPL, PSP, WCPPL, and/ or OSC prior to the beginning calendar year of 2005.

Last edited by 808PBHI : 07-11-2012 at 01:46 AM.
808PBHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2012, 03:51 PM #2
annihilation

annihilation owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
thank you 808pbhi
annihilation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:06 PM #3
haynboy8223
Fear is only an illusion!

is playing at Living Legends XI
haynboy8223 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
haynboy8223 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808PBHI View Post
Roster-ed players from last season event winners from the "novice" division will be required to move up to the "amateur" division.
Thats great! Now that means 3 more teams (Centermass B, Kolohe kings, A team) from last year move up. lol Fresh fish. I still want payback for our "B team" beating us. GAME ON and good luck to everyone!!!
haynboy8223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:56 PM #4
squidwatah

i confused rob-WHO R U PLAYIN 4?
squidwatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:08 PM #5
haynboy8223

Dan, in local tournys I will be playing for Centermass! But we might put out two teams. one from our lower team and the other would be from the upper team. I want revenge for losing to our lower team last tourny. lol
Old 01-26-2012, 08:14 PM #6
epik808
RED TURTLE MEDIA

epik808 posts videos on PbNation
epik808 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
sign us up already!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:16 PM #7
squidwatah

so WHO is playin in which local tourneys?
squidwatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:09 PM #8
whteboy
Glock 37

whteboy supports DLX Technology
-_- yeh that loss was so unexpected
whteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:20 AM #9
ynocanbslim

Maui's down

Adams were so there. Thanks for the change

Last edited by ynocanbslim : 01-28-2012 at 01:21 AM. Reason: cant spell for beans
ynocanbslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:04 AM #10
808PBHI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynocanbslim View Post
Adams were so there. Thanks for the change
Awesome!!! That's great to hear Chris. We also got a special surprise for the Season Opener in May i know all the teams competing will definitely love it!

Adams
Old 01-28-2012, 06:03 PM #11
ynocanbslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808PBHI View Post
Awesome!!! That's great to hear Chris. We also got a special surprise for the Season Opener in May i know all the teams competing will definitely love it!

Adams
Brah How did you know. You got Kayla yu to be the head ref, Brenda song refilling pods, and Jasmin trias to sing Hawaii pono i. You must be reading my wish list... You shouldent have.
ynocanbslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:47 PM #12
Freak1

Can't wait to play

Really looking forward to this series to start. Not any other series on the islands that has cash payouts, is this well ran and organized. Played last year had a blast can't wait for this season to get on the road.
Freak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:29 PM #13
haynboy8223

I cant wait to start playing tournament paintball again!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:16 PM #14
808PBHI

online Registration Is Now Open! Limited Spots Available!! Sign Up Today!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:45 AM #15
808PBHI

Old 03-24-2012, 04:26 AM #16
808PBHI

Come and Watch the excitement of tournament Paintball at its best. Teams and players from all over the Aloha State will battle against each other on the grid iron of Hawaii's Newest Paintball Arena. They will be competing for over $2000.00 in TOTAL CASH PRIZES and a chance to be crowned the 2012 Season Champions. This will be the first HAPL Tournament ever to be played on TURF and you don't want to miss it!!! Best of All, It's Free and Open to the Public for Spectators. Follow us on Facebook --->2012 Hawaii Amateur Paintball League Event #1 @ PBHI-WestSide

Do you have a team and want to get in on the action? Great! Sign-Up Today and Start Practicing Tomorrow. Register Now!!! @ HAPL ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Old 07-11-2012, 01:46 AM #17
808PBHI

1st Place Division Winners = $1000.00 or more in Cash Prize

Attention Hawaii Players and Spectators,

After much consideration and countless hours analyzing both the "race" and "standard" paintball format, we feel that it is in the best interest of the Hawaii based players and teams to stick with the same format that we have been running since the league started for this 2012 season. Everything will remain the same as last year and that includes our modified point system. Roster-ed players from last season event winners from the "novice" division will be required to move up to the "amateur" division. Roster-ed players listed on the bottom ranked team from each event for the amateur division will be allowed to reclassify to "novice" this season.

e1. May 5-6, 2012 @ Paintball Hawaii - WestSide | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (April 29th) COMPLETED

e2. "3rd Annual Summer Smash" July 6-8, 2012 @ (TBA) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap Per Day | Entry deadline (TBA) COMPLETED

Open Pump Division, Pump Marker and Player Classification (Saturday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Open Masters Aloha Division, Open Marker and 35yrs + Player Classification (Saturday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team

e3. September 8-9, 2012 @ (Paintball Hawaii - WestSide) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (September 2)

ELite Amateur Division , Open Marker and Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25)
Lite Novice Division, Open Marker and Novice Player Classification (Sunday) 6 teams minimum *may add up to 1 alternate ($25) per team

e4. November 3-4, 2012 @ (TBA) | Team Entry $250 | Tournament Paint | 12 Team Cap | Entry deadline (TBA)

A Player is classified as a "Amateur or higher" if such player has competed in any National Tournament i.e NPPL, USPL, PSP, WCPPL, and/or OSC since the beginning calendar year of 2005. A Player is classified as a "Novice" if such player did not compete in any National Tournament i.e NPPL, USPL, PSP, WCPPL, and/ or OSC prior to the beginning calendar year of 2005.
ReplyRegional Ups