PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-27-2012, 06:11 PM #211
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
IG too stronk.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 AM #212
imhungry (Banned)

IG is going to lose out, they play in a harder split but it really looks like complexity and definitely Na'Vi are sand bagging slightly. i know dendi is like the best pudge ever but come on, do you honestly think they are going to run pudge in half their games when this thing seriously starts up?

also, chinese dota is probably the most boring **** to watch ever.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM #213
imhungry (Banned)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG gaben just addressed the crowd, it was like hearing God speak!!!

Orange gonna beat LGD 2-1 calling it. COL takes the tourny cuz USAUSAUSA
Old 08-31-2012, 12:08 PM #214
F1VENOM

lulz gaben.

Anyone else wish luminous and ld weren't casting?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-31-2012, 12:15 PM #215
imhungry (Banned)

i don't like either of them. i can stomach it but i would rather have tobi/puppey (obviously puppy cannot do it).

next year casting could be amazing depending on team liquid involvement.

i also loooove orange's team. pretty manly/bull**** set up

edit: orange is doing some dumb *** **** lol

Last edited by imhungry : 08-31-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:56 PM #216
F1VENOM

NS against LGD, what?
Old 08-31-2012, 01:14 PM #217
imhungry (Banned)

yea i hear running a diving hero against them is smart. it could have been effective if they coordinated 5 man ganks with the prophet port but they just never got that going early.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:57 PM #218
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
They're getting some good viewership numbers. Usually like 50k in client, 40k on stream. For the prelims that was really good. It'd be cool to see 100-150k for the finals.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:09 PM #219
imhungry (Banned)

those are like starcraft numbers and the thing with SC is they get people that do not play to watch. only people that play dota watch dota b/c you just simply will not understand it unless you play. id say 100-115k would be like the ceiling at this point. there are about 60k streaming right now, how many are watching in game?

game 2 orange and igd was really good.

edit: actually, 150k for a big SC tourny is kinda low now that i think about it

Last edited by imhungry : 08-31-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 PM #220
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

With the chinese numbers that we don't have it's probably way more than 150k
Old 08-31-2012, 02:14 PM #221
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
stupid tl having to get involved with ****ty gay hero games. now im gonna get blasted with that *** **** when I go on there. At least its not LoL though.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:17 PM #222
imhungry (Banned)

eh after SC DOTA is probably the second largest legit Esport (not counting LoL in that) so it is a smart move. there is also a pretty big cross over between the high level dota players and SC. i know a lot of the asian guys and a few euro guys play, or played, both competitively
Old 08-31-2012, 04:24 PM #223
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
stupid tl having to get involved with ****ty gay hero games. now im gonna get blasted with that *** **** when I go on there. At least its not LoL though.
umad you don't know how to play? If you want an invite I can probably find one for you
Old 08-31-2012, 08:20 PM #224
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

i dont' want to play. I have to get my madden and nhl back to repsectable levels as well as not suck so much at sc2 since hots should be coming out soon
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 PM #225
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Apparently there was a game that hit over 200k on the main streams today. I'm surprised at how many people are watching this.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 PM #226
F1VENOM

I'm not, DotA has been around for almost 10 years. Anyone sad to see EG lose it? How about Na'Vi stopping the sandbagging?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:09 AM #227
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
I'm not, DotA has been around for almost 10 years. Anyone sad to see EG lose it? How about Na'Vi stopping the sandbagging?
EG played well, i was surprised to say the least. i thought it was going to be an *** kicking tbh.

Na'Vi looked great. to stomp DK then play them well 2 games in a row and win out is not easy.

my biggest disappointment was in CoL. they picked horribly in game 3 and just looked bad. hopefully they can make a run through the losers bracket. they have Ehome in their first losers bracket game too...talk about a bad break.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:54 PM #228
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

I actually watched like 15 minutes of the navi/dk game last night before I passed out. The announcers sure seemed to like DK to win that first game before I stopped watching.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:43 PM #229
imhungry (Banned)

they like DK because DK is chinese and has arguably the best carry player in the world. the chinese teams were kind of a mystery coming into this but have been steam rolling. Na'vi won the best of 3, didnt see the last game but they flattened them in G1

and hooooooooooooly **** Na'Vi v. IG game 2...easily some of the craziest big plays ever from na'vi. watch that game, it is strait up legendary status
Old 09-12-2012, 11:18 AM #230
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

So far we have Bulba and Universe gone from EG, the whole Darer team got let go, and there's rumors of Jeyo to EG.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM #231
imhungry (Banned)

darer was built only to play in the I2. they were going to break up afterwards from the get go. M5 broke up as well, but you could see that coming from a mile away. the 2 big names are God and vigoss. where they end up could easily change the face of the dota team power structure considering those are probably 2 of the top 10 players in the world (gods is easily a top 5 IMO).

rumor is Na'Vi was thinking about parting with AA but i heard that largely before the international. he played pretty lights out during I2 so no clue what will happen there. vigoss and gods cant exactly fill AA's roll either.