Community Focus

Old 11-07-2015, 04:14 PM #1
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

has been a member for 10 years
rchard donated to help Peyton Trent
rchard supports Pev's Paintball
Training at Paintball Extravaganza

Class & seminar schedules are going together for the 2016 event. Looking for suggestions on topics that may be added to the schedule that store or field owners would be interested in.
Over 70% of the attendees state that the training portion of the event is the main reason the event is attended. Help us meet your needs in training to make your business run smoother and more profitable.
Post any ideas you may have for new training sessions that could be added to the event.

rchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2015, 11:08 PM #2
lefty007

Annual Supporting Member
lefty007 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Anything on Birthday Parties.
Cold calls to potential work/staff functions and ideas on where to call.
Advertising (digital or signage) at our park, and how to charge advertisiers ($ per 1,000 visitors, or size of signs).
Cost effective advertising to get patrons to our park. fb, bridal shows, tradeshows, booths at the local fair, TV, radio, newspaper, and such.
Our parks through "Mom's" eyes or our customer, secret shoppers program. Effective signage at our parks.
Parking Lot layout and design, esp. for those busy Haunt nights.
Canada
lefty007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:00 PM #3
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Pev’s Grow Your Paintball Business Seminars Returning to the 2016 Paintball Extravaganza International

Pev’s Paintball has been serving paintball enthusiast for 22 years and Mike “Pev” Peverill has been considered a Pioneer in the Paintball Retail and Field Business. Pev founded Pev’s Paintball in 1993 and has continued to successfully grow and maintain his business by operating his business “like a business”. Pev designed and built from the ground up the state of art Paintball Park in the Washington, DC Region and continues to attract visitors from all over the world to include High Profile Celebrities such as Ken Griffey Jr, Ray Lewis, Alex Ovechkin, the entire Atlanta Braves MLB team and many more.

Pev’s background in Business Management and Analytics from the Department of Defense and his passion for Marketing has helped him mold Pev’s into one of the most recognizable Paintball Parks and Pro Shops in the world. He has been teaching paintball seminars for over 15 years along with a Keynote Motivational Speaker multiple times for Ford & Blue Diamond Powerstroke Diesel.

Pev founded the first ever Paintball Tech Seminars in 1993, which eventually grew the concept of “Tech Training” world wide for Paintball Manufacturers. Pev has consulted and advised numerous paintball parks and continues to offer his consulting services worldwide.

Along with being the Founder, CEO, and President of Pev’s Paintball, Pev was President of Procaps Direct, Sr. VP of Procaps and was instrumental in creating and setting up the Procaps Direct Distribution Network. He also assisted with Marketing and Product design at Procaps to help create marketing tools for Paintball Dealers to better sell the products.

Pev is now using the vast knowledge of the paintball industry to educate, train, and mentor Paintball Field & Store Owners. He offers a variety of seminars that are guaranteed to help Grow your Paintball Business.

Training Sessions:

1. Birthday Parties are the Future for Paintball Parks.
2. Rapidly Growing Your Business with Little or NO Expenses.
3. Group and Corporate Sales Strategies.
4. The Future of Paintball and Trends of Competing Industries.
5. Growing Your Revenues with kids.
6. Using On-Site Marketing, Upgrades and Add-0ns to Increase Additional Sales.
7. Designing Your Park to Increase Your Profit (On-Site Tour)

Testimonials:

Hi Pev,
Thanks for another great learning experience. I have attended your classes for the past several years and get something new every time. I appreciate what you are doing to help field owners. In fact, the only reason I came to the extravaganza this year was for me and my new manager to get schooled by you. All the best to you and your family.
-Derek -Commando Paintball Sports Wisconsin

Pev,
First and foremost I would like to thank you for all of the time and energy you put into the courses and tour during Paintball Extravaganza, I was extremely impressed. I was able to attend your courses on Growing the Business, Industry Trends, Birthday Parties and your Field/Pro Shop Tour. We attended Paintball Extravaganza this year in hopes of learning as much as we possibly could before moving from mobile only operations to opening our retail location and field with the intent of avoiding some of the mistakes commonly made by others. It was reassuring that several of the things we were planning were suggestions you made, particularly the ideas of contacting schools/churches/sports teams to work with them for fundraising, one of our goals is to give back to the community and having a successful model for that which also helps to grow our business is a win/win. Something we hadn't considered was all of the potential up-sales for items for birthday parties. As a parent, I know how stressful it can be putting together a birthday party and the idea of having items like gift bags & candles available was not something I had thought of.
Thank you again for your time and investment in furthering the sport of paintball.
-Todd Nicholson -Mobile Action Sports, Inc.& Bayou Games, LLC

Pev,
I thought I'd email some feedback about the classes you taught at the Paintball Extravaganza and to ask for a copy of your Fundraiser Flyer.
I attended the seminars on Rapidly Growing Your Business with Little to No Expense, Birthday Parties Are Big Business, and the Friday tour of your facility. The information you shared is invaluable and the marketing methods and up-selling techniques you use will benefit my business beyond measure. I cannot wait to incorporate what I've learned from you into my business model. I recommend that newly starting paintball fields take every class you offer. I also recommend that existing paintball fields attend your class in order to remind themselves that there is more to it than just selling paintballs. Thank you so much for the info!
-Dustin Hester – Battle Park, OK

Thanks Pev!!! I attended your class at this years Extravaganza and found it very informing and relevant. Within a week of returning to my paintball park I started looking for local youth sport administrators to see their interest in paintball fundraising. I was amazed that within day's I already had Hockey, Baseball, and Football organizations excited about doing paintball fundraisers. Thanks Mike for all our help!!
-Michael McKinley, President -The Paintball Park @ Pekin, IL

Pev,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time spent during the tour and seminars. We found the seminars very informative and time well spent- we came away with some great ideas that we can implement in our own company to try to increase traffic flow. We especially appreciated your attention to customer service, which re-enforces our own philosophy that without happy customers, you will not have repeat customers or new business. We hope that we can successfully implement some of the great ideas you shared during your lecture and appreciate the open communication.
-Shayne Cameron, Owner/Operator, Cameron Speedway and Amusements Inc.

Pev,
I wanted to drop you a note to let you know how informative your seminars are. Last year we came to Paintball Extravaganza before my Son and I opened our Store & Field. Even though we are in a small market with 6 fields within 10 miles we have had tremendous success using the info you provide at last years seminars. This year we not only took both your seminars again, but we also stayed around Friday for your Field Tour.
The Field tour was a great hit for us. We have already implemented changes at our field the day after we took your field tour.
Thank you for all your help and what you do for the Paintball Industry. It is great to see someone that gives back to the industry he loves.
-John J. DiDonato, Co-Owner Gear Up Paintball, Hammonton, NJ

Pev,
Thank you for your time and I really enjoyed your presentations.
-Timothy M. Bennett, General Manager
Holland NASCAR Motorsports Complex
Holland Paintball Adventure Park

Old 12-11-2015, 11:56 AM #4
JUJU
Eat it BEEOTCHES

JUJU is a founding member
JUJU plays in the APPA D4 division
JUJU supports Empire
Having the classes on what fields can do to generate revenue are great. But the tech classes are also a big part. If you could schedule things around the vendors so people can take as many tech classes as possible seemed like last year they over lapped enough where you couldn't get into some of them. I know its hard but last year you had to either do the Empire classes or the Planet Eclipse there was no way around it. I would love to be able to hit both of them up.

Contact me on new EMPIRE TEAM SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE. ---Join the Empire Army
sales@kwpaintball.com

KW Factory Paintball Team
KW Paintball Field Owner
www.kwpaintball.com
JUJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:44 AM #5
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Over 75 hours of technical classes and 25 hours of business seminars have been scheduled for the 2016 Paintball Extravaganza International.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Old 01-21-2016, 04:24 PM #6
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Seminars abound at the 2016 Paintball Extravaganza!

In addition to the ever popular technical training classes there are many seminars that will increase profits at a paintball business:

Mike "Pev" Peverill will be returning with his 5 part seminar covering topics such as Birthday Parties, Group & Corporate Sales, Growing your Business, On-Site Marketing, Growing your Revenues along with the Friday tour of his facility.

Ron Goldblatt of Constant Loyalty has developed programs directed to the paintball industry and will be presenting How to Monetize Facebook & Instagram and How to Use Mobile Marketing.

High profits and the new income avenue provided by the haunt industry has brought one of the major haunt suppliers to Extravaganza in additional to two seminars regarding haunt and the paintball field.

Ninja Paintball will be providing a seminar on safe tank inspection and filling to help operate a safe field.

Cossio Insurance Agency will be presenting a seminar covering the aspects of running a safe field.

Conversion Pipeline will be presenting a seminar covering the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.

Quik N Crispy will be presenting a seminar outlining the opportunities of expanding food and beverage at a field to provide additional revenue.

The National Speedball League is bringing Robert Ponce with over 20 years experience in maximizing financial return for a business and will be presenting a seminar the will show how to optimize profitability through critical benchmarking, financial evaluation, creating new revenue streams ad employing demographic stategies.

German Garcia-Fresco PHD owner of Xtreme Park Adventures will be presenting a seminar explaining the Science of Online Persuation. Learn how to be persuasive when presenting your ideas to others.

Increase your business revenues and profits!

Old 02-09-2016, 09:34 AM #7
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Haunted Paintball

Running a Haunt or Zombie event at a paintball field has become a great wat to increase income to an existing business. Outlaw Haunt Productions will be exhibiting at this years Extravaganza displaying their custom trailer, masks, padded costumes and props to help your field present a successful haunt event.

Mike McKinley, owner of Pekin Paintball Park will be presenting a session to help you create a successful haunt at your field sharing his experience in planning, costs and products. Learn how to create a haunted zombie shoot and double your yearly foot traffic in one month!

Bobby Weeks, owner of six paintball parks in Virginia and North Carolina will be sharing his accomplishments and short comings as it relates to the paintball halloween haunt business. The session provides an overall outline of what will be needed from start to finish as it relates to the haunt business. Let Bobby show you how to do it right the first time!

Register today for Paintball Extravaganza and for sessions to help you build your paintball business.