Community Focus

Old 12-14-2014, 04:52 PM #1
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

has been a member for 10 years
rchard donated to help Peyton Trent
rchard supports Pev's Paintball
Exhibitor Review

This is the first of a series of reviews of new and returning exhibitors that will be participating at the 2015 Paintball Extravaganza International.

We are excited to announce the addition of "Quik n' Crispy" that will be displaying their patented greaseless fryer unit that amoung other items can prepare pizza and french fries at your field. Expand your food service from the candy bar and chip concept to full service concessions and increase your field profits. Paul Artt, President and Founder of QNC, will be presenting a seminar food & beverage possibilities that will work at a paintball field. Stop by their booth and taste samples of foods prepared in their unique and economical fryer.

rchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-09-2015, 06:30 PM #2
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Greg Hastings Paintball 3

Official Announcement: Greg Hastings Paintball 3 will debut development progress at Paintball Extravaganza 2015.

Seattle WA. February 5, 2015 – Super X Studios LLC, the award winning Seattle-based video game developer, announced today that Greg Hastings Paintball 3 is now in full development for console, PC, and mobile. GHP3 will take full advantage of the world's latest advanced gaming peripherals, with more details to be revealed at the Paintball Extravaganza in Washington DC on Feb 24-26 (www.pb-events.com). The attendees, as well as, vendors and media, are welcome to visit with Greg Hastings and development lead, James Thrush, and JUMP INTO OUR WORLD! Be on hand the evening of February 24 for the Extravaganza’s hospitality party and enjoy Greg Hastings' presentation teaser of GHP3.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:09 PM #3
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Product Vouchers

$100 product voucher for placing an order at the event.

GI Sportz/Tippmann & Planet Eclipse each will be returning to the 2015 Paintball Extravaganza with a $100 product voucher provided to each registered business. Don't miss out in securing free $100 of GI Sportz/Tippmann and free $100 Planet Eclipse product.

Visit with a salesperson at the GI Sportz/Tippmann and the Planet Eclipse booth at the 2015 Paintball Extravaganza International for more details.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:03 PM #4
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Don't Miss Out on Opportunities.

Register Now! Class sessions are filling up.....
Both Planet Eclipse classes are full. Tippmann dealer sessions are full. The Empire class package opportunity is full. Many of the other sessions are nearing full.

Very limited number of seats remain for the Industry Luncheon.

Don't miss the Welcome Reception on Tuesday night. GI Sportz/Tippmann will be returning with the very popular "beer" party in their booth at the close of the day on Tuesday. Paintball Promos will be hosting an "invitation only" reception on Wednesday night. Stop by their booth for details.

GI Sportz/Tippmann is returning with the "Guess the Number of Paintball" contest. Winner will be announced on Thursday. Be at the event at the close of the day on Thursday and have a chance to win prize package provided by the event exhibitors. Visit with all the exhibitors and have a chance to win a prize package provided by the event exhibitors.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:11 PM #5
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Book your Hotel soon.

HOTEL ROOMS ARE FILLING UP!

Very limited rooms available at the headquaters hotel - Hyatt Dulles.

Hyatt Place, across the street, should have rooms available until Thursday, February 19.

Reservation information located on http://www.pb-events.com

Old 02-09-2015, 10:13 PM #6
Andocommando
Honey Badger don't care

plays in the NXL
Andocommando owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Andocommando posts videos on PbNation
Will there be any chance of them opening up more spots on the classes? Winter isnt the best season for us and we've dropped some $ just on flights, hotel etc for the extravaganza, was hoping we could pay for those classes soon but didn't know they were going to sell out so early.

www.facebook.com/paintballarkansas
Andocommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:58 PM #7
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Class sizes

Class sizes are in many cases extablished by the manufacturer. It may be based on availability of product, comfort level of instructor or on room size. The classes that are currently filled will not be increased in size.

There are a few more that are getting close to capacity and most likely will be filled before the event.

Also be aware that if you go into the system and register for a class but do not pay that puts the order into a pending status. A class is not pulled from inventory and secured until payment has been completed.

Old 02-11-2015, 02:54 PM #8
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Markers plus Product Credit!

“Make sure to register ASAP for the Dye Tech class. On top of unbeatable pricing Dye is giving a $400.00 Product credit included in the cost of the class” As with all class at Paintball Extravaganza class sessions, space is limited.

Old 02-13-2015, 06:24 PM #9
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

New Products & Services Being Introduced

Many exhibitors at the 2015 Paintball Extravaganza International have made announcements of new products and services that will be introduced at the event. Still time to register your business.

Don't read about the new products next month when you can come to the show in a week and see them first hand.

Paintball Extravaganza - the "Can't miss event of the year" of the paintball industry.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 PM #10
rchard
Paintball Extravaganza

Pev's Training Series at Paintball Extravaganza

Did you know that Birthday Shopping & Spending is a $10 Billion Industry?

And that by 2020, the number of children in America is projected to reach 80 million. That's approximately 24% of the U.S. population.

This is why you need to attend the Birthday Parties are Big Business Seminar at Paintball Extravaganza.

TOGETHER.
SHAPING THE FUTURE.

Pev is using his vast knowledge of the paintball industry to educate, train, and mentor Paintball Field & Store Owners. He offers a variety of seminars that are guaranteed to help Grow your Paintball Business.

Register today for any of Pev's Training Series presented at Paintball Extravaganza including a Friday session held onsite at Pev's Paintball. Go to www.pb-events.com for more information or to register. Class sizes are limited.

TESTIMONIALS.
Hi Pev,
Thanks for another great learning experience. I have attended your classes for the past several years and get something new every time. I appreciate what you are doing to help field owners. In fact, the only reason I came to the extravaganza this year was for me and my new manager to get schooled by you. All the best to you and your family.

-Derek -Commando Paintball Sports Wisconsin

Pev,
First and foremost I would like to thank you for all of the time and energy you put into the courses and tour during Paintball Extravaganza, I was extremely impressed. I was able to attend your courses on Growing the Business, Industry Trends, Birthday Parties and your Field/Pro Shop Tour. We attended Paintball Extravaganza this year in hopes of learning as much as we possibly could before moving from mobile only operations to opening our retail location and field with the intent of avoiding some of the mistakes commonly made by others. It was reassuring that several of the things we were planning were suggestions you made, particularly the ideas of contacting schools/churches/sports teams to work with them for fundraising, one of our goals is to give back to the community and having a successful model for that which also helps to grow our business is a win/win. Something we hadn't considered was all of the potential up-sales for items for birthday parties. As a parent, I know how stressful it can be putting together a birthday party and the idea of having items like gift bags & candles available was not something I had thought of.

Thank you again for your time and investment in furthering the sport of paintball.

-Todd Nicholson -Mobile Action Sports, Inc.& Bayou Games, LLC

Pev,
I attended the seminars on Rapidly Growing Your Business with Little to No Expense, Birthday Parties Are Big Business, and the Friday tour of your facility. The information you shared is invaluable and the marketing methods and up-selling techniques you use will benefit my business beyond measure. I cannot wait to incorporate what I've learned from you into my business model. I recommend that newly starting paintball fields take every class you offer. I also recommend that existing paintball fields attend your class in order to remind themselves that there is more to it than just selling paintballs. Thank you so much for the info!

-Dustin Hester - Battle Park, OK

Thanks Pev!!! I attended your class at this years Extravaganza and found it very informing and relevant. Within a week of returning to my paintball park I started looking for local youth sport administrators to see their interest in paintball fundraising. I was amazed that within day's I already had Hockey, Baseball, and Football organizations excited about doing paintball fundraisers. Thanks Mike for all our help!!

-Michael McKinley, President -The Paintball Park @ Pekin, IL

Pev,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time spent during the tour and seminars. We found the seminars very informative and time well spent- we came away with some great ideas that we can implement in our own company to try to increase traffic flow. We especially appreciated your attention to customer service, which re-enforces our own philosophy that without happy customers, you will not have repeat customers or new business. We hope that we can successfully implement some of the great ideas you shared during your lecture and appreciate the open communication.

-Shayne Cameron, Owner/Operator, Cameron Speedway and Amusements Inc.

Pev,
I wanted to drop you a note to let you know how informative your seminars are. Last year we came to Paintball Extravaganza before my Son and I opened our Store & Field. Even though we are in a small market with 6 fields within 10 miles we have had tremendous success using the info you provide at last years seminars. This year we not only took both your seminars again, but we also stayed around Friday for your Field Tour.

The Field tour was a great hit for us. We have already implemented changes at our field the day after we took your field tour.

Thank you for all your help and what you do for the Paintball Industry. It is great to see someone that gives back to the industry he loves.

-John J. DiDonato,Co-Owner Gear Up Paintball, Hammonton, NJ

Pev,
Thank you for your time and I really enjoyed your presentations.

-Timothy M. Bennett, General Manager
Holland NASCAR Motorsports Complex
Holland Paintball Adventure Park