Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 12-12-2012, 03:21 PM #43
melkson
Raptor Guru

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost=TTC View Post
first off get the sand out of your vagina! Secondly you should have just been glad someone even wanted to buy your ****y f***ing spyders and that Bob Long you had that was held together by tape and glue! And next time you repaint your car don't use a brush & house paint that thing you were driving looked like poopie
Wow, a response 18 months in the making? Even though you screwed me on the deal and hurt my plans for that day, I'm kinda glad you didn't go through with the deal as I was able to make over $250 selling the markers. Hell, the bob long millennium sold for $100 by itself. All the markers were in great shape, and sold over a 3 month period, most for $25.

And as for the comments about my car, as Huggybear pointed, it's stock color. And as we've NEVER met, I have no idea on how you think you know how my markers or car looked. Maybe you should get your head checked?

And as for your overall post, i'm ashamed to be in the same sport as you. Those type of comments just goes to further prove that you are a terrible business owner and will drive away more potential customers. You sound like a spoiled 12 year old whose mommy took his xbox away.

I'll look forward to getting your response in another 18 months, and maybe you will have matured by then.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups