Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-11-2012, 10:08 AM #1
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

kpraytor posts videos on PbNation
kpraytor has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up WTB Invert Mini Upgrades, etc. *** Updated 1/14/2013 ***

I am looking for some up's for my Mini. This is the color of my gun. These are the upgrades that I do have. Therefore, I will not be needing any of these; I am happy with all of them:

- Virtue OLED
- Love Kills White Grips
- Lurker Bolt
- Freak Kit
- Empire On/Off ASA
- Empire Nano Feedneck

I am looking for good deals on quality equipment:

1) Cocker Freak Back (Prefer Black but custom might work depending on color)
2) Boss or EigenBolt Bolt Kit
3) Spring Kit for Mini
4) Empire On/Off ASA (DUST BLACK ONLY PLEASE) or something equivalent that's really nice (not paying over $40 shipped REGARDLESS of condition)
5) Nice set of grips that look good with the gun
6) 68/4500 OR 45/4500 out of hydro tanks ($30 - $50 shipped)
7) O-ring kits or anything else that's useful for the Mini Got Player's Spare Parts Kit
8) Halo Anti-jam freeway and virtue soft (or ultra soft) speedfeed
9) 9v Battery Mod for Halo (x 2), drive cone, virtue eyes, aftermarket board, Hybrid shells
11) Boondock Saints Strap (good condition) Bought an E-Vents mask with Saints strap
10) Mirror or Ninja Proto Lens
11) Myth Regulator (G2 or not) - 4500psi
12) Halo Cheetah Board... willing to pay good money for a working one!
13) .675, .677, .684, and .695 Aluminum Freak Insert
14) Empire Fastpack Blue
15) Mirror Events Lens in NEW or LNIB condition

I am also in the market for some parts for my Spyder Pilot ACS (without eyes):

Barrel (Black or Blue ONLY) - Could do like an Empire or Pipe Kit. I don't want a freak system for this gun, just a personal preference. Spyder threads ONLY; I don't want a barrel kit with an adapter. I know the market for Spyder barrels is dying so don't come at me with $80 for a Pipe kit. I've seen them go for far cheaper.

CP Gen 3, Palmer Stab, Sidewinder or some other other reg that can output the 750 - 800 psi needed for this gun. I have a standard threaded front block, so old Spyder regs won't cut it

Spring kit - I would prefer one of the larger (in quantity) kits. I think I have seen some with 7 - 9 springs.
PM ME for fastest response.

Thanks!

Bought:

- Anti Jam Freeway
- Virtue Red Soft crown
- Invert Mini Player's Spare Parts Kit
- Lurker Bolt w/ O-rings
- Cocker threaded dust black Freak back (newer style)
- .675, .677, .684, & .695 Freak insert
- Virtue White Love Kills Grips
- E-Vents mask with Saints strap & 3 lenses
- Empire Black/Blue LNIB Fast Pack 4 + 3
- Empire On/Off ASA
- Empire Nano Feedneck
- Issani Carbon Fiber Trigger

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Declaration of Independence

Last edited by kpraytor : 02-05-2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: *** Updated 1/14/2013 *** Updated List ***
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-14-2012, 12:48 PM #2
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Bring me some good deals!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Declaration of Independence
Old 06-15-2012, 09:12 PM #3
Lord Infamous
Your Mom's House

Lord Infamous has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Lord Infamous is attending Decay of Nations VI
I have the empire relay asa. Pm'd
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 AM #4
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Show some love! Bring me some offers!

I got money to spend lol

Old 06-18-2012, 10:01 AM #5
Dynasty815
MikeCBM

Dynasty815 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dynasty815 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dynasty815 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I have a invert dust black with empire relay and a new rail installed in the mini $335 lmk
Old 06-18-2012, 10:21 AM #6
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty815 View Post
I have a invert dust black with empire relay and a new rail installed in the mini $335 lmk
Yea, if you took a moment to read my initial post, you would have discovered that I want upgrades, not a new gun.

GTFO!

Not to mention, $335?!? Really? I have seen them sold for as low as $200 WITH upgrades. I actually paid $155 for mine with a Virtue OLED board in it in working condition. Please take your overpriced spam elsewhere.

Last edited by kpraytor : 06-18-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:24 AM #7
dman1320
PB4L

Just a suggestion, but either the boss or lurker bolt are usually more successful upgrade than the tech t from what I've heard. Might wanna look into those.

"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next 3 minutes, this is your heaven on earth...live it...love it...Paintball 4 life.."
Old 06-18-2012, 10:27 AM #8
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman1320 View Post
Just a suggestion, but either the boss or lurker bolt are usually more successful upgrade than the tech t from what I've heard. Might wanna look into those.
Interesting... I'm still learning about the Mini and what's good, bad, etc.

What's the price point difference between them all? Any idea?

Old 06-18-2012, 11:43 AM #9
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

I'm hard up for a cocker threaded freak back (gloss or dust black). Need it for this weekend.

PM ME!

Thanks!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:10 PM #10
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Got some good offers. Keep em coming!!!

Post then PM ME

Old 06-20-2012, 06:59 AM #11
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Got some good stuff and updated the WTB list. Gimme more stuff lol

Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 PM #12
Swanie08
I Am Bennyy

has been a member for 10 years
Swanie08 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Swanie08 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Swanie08 supports Team VICIOUS
I've got a barely used Lurker bolt w/ o-rings F/S.

PM me for pricing if interested!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:29 PM #13
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanie08 View Post
I've got a barely used Lurker bolt w/ o-rings F/S.

PM me for pricing if interested!
Bought! And still looking for more...

Old 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM #14
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Fresh bump for Monday morning!

Old 06-25-2012, 10:33 AM #15
Swanie08
I Am Bennyy

has been a member for 10 years
Swanie08 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Swanie08 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Swanie08 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpraytor View Post
Bought! And still looking for more...
Posting for feedback once you receive the bolt!

**This guy pays super fast, get him what he wants**
Old 06-25-2012, 11:25 AM #16
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanie08 View Post
Posting for feedback once you receive the bolt!

**This guy pays super fast, get him what he wants**
Thanks!

Like he said: you got something I want at a good price, you will have money in your Paypal faster than *insert something witty*

Now that's fast!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 03:32 PM #17
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

BRING ME MORE STUFF lol

I'm still looking to buy more stuff.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 AM #18
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Come on now.

Updated the list. I obviously still want more, so keep the offers coming.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:30 AM #19
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Fresh bump for Monday morning before the holidays. Gimme more upgrades!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:01 AM #20
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Come on now... don't be scurred!

Old 07-10-2012, 10:55 AM #21
kpraytor
YOLO... you're an idiot!

Ttt