Community Focus

Old 09-26-2012, 05:04 PM #1
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Eforce help

Trying to get my PMI E-force working again. The eforce reg is missing some pieces so I put an old bob long reg on there. I only have a LP tank right now, but I would think it should be able to function fine with it since it is electro.

Anyways I tried replacing all the orings and there is a still a minor leak sound coming from the barrel/feedneck area.

Also there is a screw hole on the body above the frame next to the brass screw. I tried to put a little screw there, but it seemed to grab the hammer and I couldn't cock the bolt back so I just left that screw hole empty.

But I air it up, there's a little leak, then once I cock it back the leak kinda goes away a little bit, still leaks a tiny bit cocked back. But I try to dry fire the marker and it just shoots forward and putters and doesn't recock.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by Kirko017 : 09-26-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2012, 08:37 PM #2
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

most fishes need 500-600 psi to recock fine.if your take a 400 psi or lower it might not have the output to seal the valve shut. most barrel leaks are from the valve screw over tightened and deforming the valve or the valve going in backwards or dirt or a damaged valve pin.