UNDR Industries

has been a member for 10 years
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 works for a Paintball manufacturer
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D1 division
From NWAllstars

Mike,

I wanted to personally thank you again for running again by far one of the most squared away series Ive ever had the oppurtunity to compete in. It keeps getting bigger and better every time I get to play in the events. Thanks for taking care of the players through everything.

The fields and the turf was amazing, (Thank you Vegas Xtreme for that.) Its amazing playing on pillows. My only complaint with the field is were were not always getting 4500 fills in the pits, most matches it was 3800/4000. Other than the the field setup, pits were and was amazing.

The paint shot great amazing, plus it was nice to see more paint vendors and thus allowing the customer to have a great variety to choose from. We shot the HK and 5 Star and both were what helped us make Sunday club.

Reffing was on point, I don't say that because we won, but I only had two issues and they could have gone either way. The refs on field 1 did a great job all weekend. I hope that we are able to keep them for the entire season so that continuity remains. Overall one of the best crews out there in the years Ive been playing.

To all our sponsors I want to say thank you as well for helping us make it to the top and we look forward to the hard fought matches all season long.

Thanks again Mike

UNDR Industries

-(UNDR)-

Last edited by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 : 04-01-2014 at 01:50 AM.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2014, 08:34 PM #2
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

plays in the NXL
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Big thumbs up to this!

My team didn't make it past prelims, but we had a blast playing. Great teams, great staff, great venue, awesome paint, amazing tacos! Only issue we had all event was some reffing, but the staff and head ref we quick to respond and everything was resolved in a top level manor. Thank you mike for putting on another amazing event. Can't wait for the next one!

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote