PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM #22
tourneyballer27

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
What am I missing about tuning Victorys? I've owned a few as well, including one right now. I know it cannot involve balencing regs since it's a balenced poppit, and there isn't many other things on the gun that can be adjusted. I'd really like to know how to make them shoot even better for future reference.
well what I used to do was set my dwell 1 less then recommended, then I lubed the rammer with a thin coat of lube I noticed the sound signature was a little quieter when done so. With the soft touch u have to check the body for cracks once theres a crack the sound of the shot actually get louder for some reason I could never figure it out but thats how I knew it needed to be replaced.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:29 PM #23
98Pro
Asylum 502

98Pro plays in the PSP
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
98Pro plays in the APPA D3 division
If you want your Axe to kick less click the link in my signature. Tune your Axe and it will shoot great. I've made some of the worst shooting mini's shoot good using that method.
"Alright you guys are my ginger crew, you gotta act hard af" - Todd Martinez
Play SEPS!
98Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:33 PM #24
minimag03

minimag03 is an NCPA player
minimag03 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourneyballer27 View Post
With the victory theres much more u have to do its not even funny coming from a guy whos owned 7 of them trust me theres more then just setting the regs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tourneyballer27 View Post
well what I used to do was set my dwell 1 less then recommended, then I lubed the rammer with a thin coat of lube I noticed the sound signature was a little quieter when done so. With the soft touch u have to check the body for cracks once theres a crack the sound of the shot actually get louder for some reason I could never figure it out but thats how I knew it needed to be replaced.
Okay, so "theres much more u have to do its not even funny" is just dropping the dwell by 1 ms? That's ALL the tuning you were talking about when you said "much more"? That's not really much of anything.

I'm not following you when you said " the soft touch". You could be talking about the pillow bolt but anyone who has own 7 Victories would know the name of the pillow bolt so that cannot be it. What's "the soft touch"?
Old 02-10-2013, 10:35 PM #25
Math Test
Yessir

Overall if if you don't wanna purchase any upgrades and keep it stock, first get a loader of paint and head to the chronograph. Now turn the velocity up until it stay's steady. (About 320fps Maybe a little lower) Now turn the pressure on your ASA down to about 180psi. Shoot over the chrono and if it's shooting a little hot turn your velocity down a bit, if it's shooting low turn the pressure up.

Just did this earlier today and it shot great, was very quite aswell.