PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 02:03 PM #589
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

has been a member for 10 years
From what I've read on the internet, and heard from people I know personally who have done keto, the reaction varies from person to person. Some people report tons of muscle and strength loss, others don't. Some say they get irritable and it sucks, others say you get used to it after a week. As usual, I think the best way to learn is to do it. If you want, I could email you a PDF of a book on ketosis. It's long and in depth, but if nothing else, you will get familiar with the physiology of it.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2012, 07:38 AM #590
solrflare

solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
Sure, I'd love to read that. I have tons of books (obviously all back home) of all of the different diets. Atkins, Paleo, etc.

Interesting reads, at least.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:23 AM #591
bluestreak08
I Lied. It's Drum & Bass

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147358233

Somethings tearing me down
And down
Cant help but feel its coming from you

The Sonic Recreation Of The End Of The World
Old 10-07-2012, 11:55 AM #592
shadow1118pimpv.2 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraXX View Post
Shadow why don't you respond to my texts babeeee I need u in my lyfe. But for real. OBB Sunday.
i dropped my phone in my pool and im getting a new one today. i know im blowing it. did u already go today??
Old 10-07-2012, 01:16 PM #593
CobraXX
Klasic

No but I think I might go get a membership there next week.
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 10-07-2012, 02:06 PM #594
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by solrflare View Post
Sure, I'd love to read that. I have tons of books (obviously all back home) of all of the different diets. Atkins, Paleo, etc.

Interesting reads, at least.
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you. Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in, I have a decent collection of lifting/nutrition books that you might like.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:57 PM #595
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies

Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS

Genetics.

Last edited by Squirrelly Wrath : 10-07-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:52 PM #596
ncpbkid1234 (Banned)

you guys notice how big all the guys on jersey shore are this season
Old 10-07-2012, 09:01 PM #597
Pelto123

One of my more productive weekends of the semester so far.

Friday:
1 hour of symbolic logic HW in the morning
3 hours of classes
3 hours of grading

Saturday:
2 hours Symbolic Logic
7 hours of grading
1 hour of Calc II

Today:
5 hours of Calc II
4 hours of Macro

That is net of shirking and small breaks. Ain't frauding like those ****s who are in the CPA program and come to talk to our Audit class about how long their hours were when they interned...spare me.

Me whenever these dudes are telling us about their 72 hour work weeks: (which in reality are more like 60)

Last edited by Pelto123 : 10-07-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:30 PM #598
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

I had a good weekend. Good amount of studying, did my laundry, trained three times, had a meeting, ate cleaner than normal (lawl), got some free supp samples and a gift card, ended with having some Chinese.

I'm feeling good.

EDIT: Oh, and my paycheck from May FINALLY got reissued to me and has been deposited into my checking. Awww yeah.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM #599
Pelto123

I was looking through the catalogs for the various Econ majors, saved the BS Economics - Theoretical catalog for last because I knew it'd probably be the best...it was:

Though not sure if srs about having to take Calc I. BRB not brbing.

Still have some common curric to do. Need to do a course in Lit and one in Cultural Studies, I am going to do those at CC over the summer. I still need to figure out what is going on with my foreign language. I hope that it is done or that I can take it in the summer. Not trying to waste my remaining time at school, when I only have two semesters left, as I want to take as many math and econ classes as possible. I am considering taking out a student loan, along with using any capital that I have available, to take 21 hours each of my last semesters. Figure it won't be a task if I don't have grading to do, I would still love to tutor though.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:10 PM #600
shadow1118pimpv.2 (Banned)

austin, how is it are the rules lenient and ****, like la fitness?

im now steadily at 38-40 hours making 4.50 an hour but i get tips which sometimes equals out to be $10-$15 an hour. so works out. i can make like 2000-100 a month easy where i work. as a bus boy in a restaurant in the busiest tourist area in florida lol.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 PM #601
iizmatts
Me Gusta

iizmatts plays in the APPA D4 division
do you go to college?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:07 AM #602
damico

damico is a Supporting Member
damico plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelto123 View Post
One of my more productive weekends of the semester so far.

Friday:
1 hour of symbolic logic HW in the morning
3 hours of classes
3 hours of grading

Saturday:
2 hours Symbolic Logic
7 hours of grading
1 hour of Calc II

Today:
5 hours of Calc II
4 hours of Macro

That is net of shirking and small breaks. Ain't frauding like those ****s who are in the CPA program and come to talk to our Audit class about how long their hours were when they interned...spare me.

Me whenever these dudes are telling us about their 72 hour work weeks: (which in reality are more like 60)
fuark man, I used to be like you with school. I would lock myself in my room for an average of 4 hours per day. brb walking into every class like a boss because I studied my *** off for everything. I'd complete projects weeks in advance-made flashcards for every test/quiz. I'd google the subject matter and read powerpoints/class notes from other universities. Now it's my last semester of school=me doing the bare minimum to get by. I ask my buddies that took the classes before me for their assignments..change the name and hand that **** in.

Been going to college for 7 years now. Took the year after high school off (only completed 9 credit hours) and worked full time. Then did 2 years at automotive school. Then the ex-gf coaxed me into going back to school because she was starting uni.

Now i'm just burnt out with school. Have no money however parents still pay all my bills, which I hate. Should have went to work for my old man. brb would be moved out, have own car, able to buy anything I want, afford to go out with my buddies, and have a stacked bank account.

/dear diary.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:12 AM #603
Weng

Quote:
Originally Posted by damico View Post
fuark man, I used to be like you with school. I would lock myself in my room for an average of 4 hours per day. brb walking into every class like a boss because I studied my *** off for everything. I'd complete projects weeks in advance-made flashcards for every test/quiz. I'd google the subject matter and read powerpoints/class notes from other universities. Now it's my last semester of school=me doing the bare minimum to get by. I ask my buddies that took the classes before me for their assignments..change the name and hand that **** in.

Been going to college for 7 years now. Took the year after high school off (only completed 9 credit hours) and worked full time. Then did 2 years at automotive school. Then the ex-gf coaxed me into going back to school because she was starting uni.

Now i'm just burnt out with school. Have no money however parents still pay all my bills, which I hate. Should have went to work for my old man. brb would be moved out, have own car, able to buy anything I want, afford to go out with my buddies, and have a stacked bank account.

/dear diary.
It will be my 5th year in college next year. I could have got a job working at the paper mill I work at for a summer job, starting pay is 60k a year. The more you work the easier it gets, but its such a ****ty environment, everyone is an ******* and hates everyone.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 AM #604
damico

damico plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weng View Post
It will be my 5th year in college next year. I could have got a job working at the paper mill I work at for a summer job, starting pay is 60k a year. The more you work the easier it gets, but its such a ****ty environment, everyone is an ******* and hates everyone.
I know that feel; how much longer do you have left in college? I don't like throwing around monetary numbers but I'd probably be close to $70K right now if I just stayed working. Not to mention I would have had the work experience, capital, credit, and network of people to start my business by now. It sucks because all my buddies are all working full-time and buying houses, cars, going on vacations, etc. However I just look at it like a late start to my adult life.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:36 AM #605
Weng

Quote:
I know that feel; how much longer do you have left in college? I don't like throwing around monetary numbers but I'd probably be close to $70K right now if I just stayed working. Not to mention I would have had the work experience, capital, credit, and network of people to start my business by now. It sucks because all my buddies are all working full-time and buying houses, cars, going on vacations, etc. However I just look at it like a late start to my adult life.
Next year is my last year in college hopefully.

I hate working at the mill, so I'm happy I'm in college doing what I'm doing. Its helped make my debt lower. I should only come out of wsu with only 40k of debt. And my last year will be the only year I have to take out a personal loan, which will double my debt to become 40k.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:51 AM #606
damico

damico plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weng View Post
Next year is my last year in college hopefully.

I hate working at the mill, so I'm happy I'm in college doing what I'm doing. Its helped make my debt lower. I should only come out of wsu with only 40k of debt. And my last year will be the only year I have to take out a personal loan, which will double my debt to become 40k.
Good luck to you sir. The end of the journey is near. .
Old 10-08-2012, 02:00 AM #607
Weng

Quote:
Good luck to you sir. The end of the journey is near. .
Thanks

Its either go into the real world and get a job.

Or go to graduate school and then put myself in the hole of debt forever.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 AM #608
Pelto123

I don't ever think about money. My only regret with college is that I wasted time getting a BS in Accounting. I think if you guys are worried about money and regretting time spent in college, then you have some serious soul searching and maturing to do. There is a lot more to life than just putting money into your piggy bank.

I don't lock myself up in my apartment to study either. I study anyway I can get it. Usually I walk out of my last class of the day, mind you I am in 3 classes each day, plugin to some music and start studying at the closest table.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 AM #609
cynicalrider
robert paulson

I work 40 hours a week and occasionally 45-50 ish. I have no interest in doing more, need to enjoy my life.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Closed Thread