PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-13-2007, 03:55 AM #1
HERDULIEKMUDKIPS

has been a member for 10 years
Unsafe conditions- Post yours

So yesterday I was playing at my local field, and I happend to notice the lack of giving a **** that the ref's showed. Normaly they get on peoples cases for things like barrel bags and masks, and if you slip up, they ask you to write an essay or leave. Well yesterday was really bad. It started with a group of kids who couldent play for **** so they had all their guns on ramping and were bouncing...Badly. They wiped every hit and the refs didnt bother to chrono their gun or get them on the ramping and bouncing. Then one genious of a ref goes "Hang on, was your gun chrono'd?" to someone, and the kid goes "...no" and the ref goes "let me see, ive ben working here long enough, I can tell if the velocity is cranked up", and shoots 2 shots and says, "OK its good"

Then this kid is walking around with a Brass Eagle tigershark (LOL remember those?), no barrel bag, loaded with air and paint, pointing it at his friends faces in the staging area, he did this for like 5 mins and nobody said anything.

ANy stories?

People write too much stuff down here.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement