Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-20-2012, 01:12 AM #106
komodo_117

has been a member for 10 years
You're almost there then. Eventually you'll go inside the large building. I forget how far into it it is, but it's a door to your right, just before the area with all of the holding cells full of different elemental skags on the quest to find Bloodwing. It's not called the creature dome in game. It's labeled as the Natural Selection Annex on the door. Go inside, talk to the man behind the counter, buy ammo, take the elevator around the corner and go rape.

I do believe we did the first 3 or 4 rounds at level 17, ended up being 22's by the time we left, and then go our ***** kicked on the 5th round. Just went back as 32's and my 25, and I left with another 2 levels as we burned through the final round.

Pro-top for co-op: Even if someone dies during the round, they can still support by shooting into the arena from where they re-spawn. So if you're playing as Zero, you can pretty much just die, go stand at the window and safely place crit shots on everything while your buddies run around below. I think the windows are too small to shoot rockets through, but I know for a fact you can toss Axom's turret on the ledge and it'll target everything in the arena.

Last edited by komodo_117 : 09-20-2012 at 01:16 AM.
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2012, 01:34 AM #107
madasax

Awesome man thanks! That is the quest im on now. I figured i was close. I really am enjoing the Zerker class the more i play it and get used to when/what weapons to use the ability with.
I feel the Zerker class with the right Class mod will be great in online play. I just want to get some cool s**t to show off first
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:27 AM #108
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
holy **** the TMNT side quest was seriously awesome. the 'hidden' boss at the end almost wrecked my **** too

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:48 AM #109
steffon
BURR!

steffon is a Supporting Member
Anyone find the minecraft area yet? it was kind of tedious smashing the blocks to get in. and the creepers downed 2 of us lmao! but my friend ganked the siren skin in there so it seemed pretty pointless IMO.There was also a commando skin. i gotta go back and get them. it looks like green and blue digital camo.

Siren is really good. Im doing a motion build as I feel as if going too deep into harmony isnt that good. shooting your teammates is hard AF to do in combat. but the phaselock revive is a must. choose your way down carefully to get that.

im lvl 19 now and so far i went with 5/5 gun damage on motion. going to go 5/5 on bullet deflections after kills. went 5/5 on sweet release in harmony (really good with multiple sirens in a party or when ppl have low health in mob fights) going 5/5 in the phaselock weapon damage perk (If it stacks with the motion gun damage mod=OP. Ill let you guys know)

thats the plan so far. i think itll be great by lvl 29-30

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
"Originally posted by incobWTF: can't wear skinny shorts cuz mah nuts don fit."
steffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:55 AM #110
steffon
BURR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultiplaya11 View Post
So many ridiculous and awesome references in this. Makes me happy in pants.
the dialogue is so funny. it will start off epic like ME dialogue then trail off into a raunchy "your a *****!"

"Originally posted by contractkiller20: Pooped on a placemat, flipped it upside down, rode it down a slide and ran away."
Old 09-20-2012, 12:00 PM #111
big_scott
Has a good personality.

big_scott is a founding member
big_scott supports DLX Technology
I really liked Tiny Tina's stuff. Just did those last night. The voice actor reminded me a bit of Maria Bamford.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:33 PM #112
komodo_117

There's another boss at the end of the game after you beat the final boss. He spawns at level 52.

****. That. ****.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:19 PM #113
steffon
BURR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_scott View Post
I really liked Tiny Tina's stuff. Just did those last night. The voice actor reminded me a bit of Maria Bamford.
"MAKE IT RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN BITTTTTTTCCHHHHHH!"

Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 PM #114
Cloud9
HOLLA!

Cloud9 supports DLX Technology
I'm playing a solo Sire right now. My tree is getting a little messy I might need to go plot it all out again.

But I will say sweet release saves my ***. I get low I phase lock hurry and blast em with a shotgun wait for shields to recharge and phase lock to cool and repeat.. Full health.
Cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 PM #115
Spyderdome
Resurgence

Spyderdome owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Spyderdome owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Spyderdome owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Spyderdome is Legendary
Spyderdome is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
Roomies beat it about 4 hours ago while I was at work. About to beat it now myself. They're 32's, I'm a 28.
Beat it? Like beat the entire story? I thought it went to 50 0.0
Old 09-20-2012, 02:22 PM #116
Cloud9
HOLLA!

Cloud9 supports DLX Technology
First play through you can beat it around 27 or 30 then the second play through you get to 50. Play the main story again with higher level baddies and better loot I believe.
Cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:53 PM #117
I'm Batman
Total Noob w/ Good Gear

I'm Batman owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I'm Batman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm Batman has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
That's the same as it was in the first game. I wish they just made it longer so you only need one play through.

Just wanted a change so I changed names. Still the same ol' me, though.
NEW FEEDBACK
New Old Feedback
Old Old Feedback

Total Feedback: 19+/0-
I never finish anthi...
I'm Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:55 PM #118
Ryan3773 (Banned)

Has anyone played the slot machines much? All I have got is ****ty green and white weapons
Ryan3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:04 PM #119
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
I've found myself reading posters and computer screens a lot. Why Lilith was downloading adult materials... raises questions. Sexy questions.

Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:51 PM #120
komodo_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9 View Post
First play through you can beat it around 27 or 30 then the second play through you get to 50. Play the main story again with higher level baddies and better loot I believe.
Yup. We didn't do ALL the side missions, but we did the majority of them until the point where you get to the last string of side quests when you round up all of the OG vault hunters.

It wasn't really too hard. Especially running with a consistent team of Siren/Assassin/Commando. We can all back each other up. Use the Siren as a healer, run the Commando as a support character, spawning shields and increasing the DPS from the middle of the field. Then use the Assassin to hit crits on the smaller enemies from afar, then run in on the big one and spam with melee. Boosting melee, crit damage, and backstab stats gets you some ****ing HILARIOUS damage in on just about anything. I've knived Buzzards right out of the air when they swoop in on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan3773 View Post
Has anyone played the slot machines much? All I have got is ****ty green and white weapons
I literally just watched my roommate get this out of the slots not even 10 minutes ago. He's a 35, on the second playthrough.

Then this:

*EDIT* Don't worry, 2nd playthrough is DEFINITELY hard. Even with those two guns, he's still getting ****ed up by adult Bullymongs and Bonerfarts (lol).

Last edited by komodo_117 : 09-20-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:57 PM #121
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
I've found myself reading posters and computer screens a lot. Why Lilith was downloading adult materials... raises questions. Sexy questions.

[IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540687225878200468/94EFF80574DE089CB8F09A45D7CA69118AF40BFF/[/MG]

[IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540687225878203688/5EEE4DE27786B227C4466BEA52C3587AB6DDAEF0/[/MG]
Yea, I love the little attention to details. Also, found a sonogram of one of the developer's daughter on a screen in your Sanctuary base. Not funny, or anything but kind of cool.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 PM #122
madasax

Fack i want it to be 7am so i can log back in.....I got a nice purp RL from the slots....going to go back @ higher lvl
madasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:35 PM #123
big_scott
Has a good personality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUKj...&feature=share

Edit: Not gonna embed because the title bypasses the swear filter. But it's the video of the yelling gun.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM #124
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:49 PM #125
Terd Fergusen
HOTDOG AND SWEETHOG

Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Terd Fergusen has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NO WAY. i sold that shotgun without ever using it because i already had a better shotgun at the time. **** my life

Terd Fergusen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:59 PM #126
komodo_117

You just can't walk with it. It's cursed, thus, leaves you almost immobile. Pretty funny though.

Also found a cool combo called "Law & Order". They're a shield and pistol combo that buff your melee damage when they're both being used. They're useless to me now but still pretty neato.