Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-12-2012, 02:49 PM #232
jamest91

jamest91 helped look for balloons
jamest91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jamest91 is for the Gunfight
jamest91 supports Sherwood Forest
back before they had nuclear weapons around ww2. woulda been nice to see Operation Unthinkable take place too. ahh oh well.
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2012, 03:28 PM #233
chodeyg
sprezzatura

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
it means Obama is gonna sit around and let terrorists do watever they want until theyre all getting nuclear weapons from Iran and Israel finally says "we r done waiting for this Obama *****, lets go take out Iran ourselves."
get this man to the pentagon, NOW
Old 10-12-2012, 03:43 PM #234
StellarKnight
Mind Erasure

StellarKnight is a Supporting Member
StellarKnight is a founding member
StellarKnight has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
woulda been nice to see Operation Unthinkable take place too.
Why?
Evil presupposes a moral decision, intention, and some forethought. A moron doesn't stop to think or reason. He acts on instinct, like a stable animal, convinced he's doing good, that he's always right, and sanctimoniously proud to go around ****ing up . . .What the world needs is more thoroughly evil people and fewer idiot ****heads.
StellarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:45 PM #235
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
get this man to the pentagon, NOW
I lol'd
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:22 PM #236
Maxpow999

"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 PM #237
Iamamartianchurch

Nobody cares about marijuana clinics.

OH NO GUYS, THE POT STORE GOT RAIDED BY THE FEDS MAN!

Dude, grab that guitar and my blunt wraps, we're going to protest man!
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:09 AM #238
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Nobody cares about marijuana clinics.
Then why did your liberal MSN overlords report on it? And why is 50% of the country in favor of marijuana legalization? And why are most of these people liberals?
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:37 AM #239
jamest91

I voted to legalize marijuana in CA.... We could use the tax revenue from it
Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 AM #240
Frank101
legit legit legit

Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
Plenty of people care about marijuana raids. Stop trying to trivialize it like its a stoner movement to be able to smoke... There are many businesses effected by it and many interest groups threaten by its legalization including prison guard unions, DEA and other enforcement groups who would be forced out of a job or onto real crime, not victimless bull**** and then their are the various energy, medical, and manufacturers who persistently lobby to keep cannabis illegal.

By all means, keep perpetuating your bull**** bias about it being about stoners and pot heads, we still sort of have somewhat free speech in this country. Might as well use your right to it to be ignorant..
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:58 AM #241
jamest91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank101 View Post
Plenty of people care about marijuana raids. Stop trying to trivialize it like its a stoner movement to be able to smoke... There are many businesses effected by it and many interest groups threaten by its legalization including prison guard unions, DEA and other enforcement groups who would be forced out of a job or onto real crime, not victimless bull**** and then their are the various energy, medical, and manufacturers who persistently lobby to keep cannabis illegal.

By all means, keep perpetuating your bull**** bias about it being about stoners and pot heads, we still sort of have somewhat free speech in this country. Might as well use your right to it to be ignorant..

ya werent the clinics involved in multi million dollar drug operations or something? or am i thinking of something else?
Old 10-13-2012, 03:05 AM #242
Frank101
legit legit legit

I don't deny that there is corruption and incentives for dispensaries to traffic drugs (legal or illegal).
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."
Old 10-13-2012, 03:53 AM #243
Blake360

Quote:
ya werent the clinics involved in multi million dollar drug operations or something? or am i thinking of something else?
Did you ever think that maybe if they were legal, there wouldn't be any drug operations? Are there any alcohol operations these days? Nope, because it is legal. Were there alcohol operations when alcohol was illegal? Yes.
I bet you don't see the similarity here.
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:41 AM #244
jamest91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Did you ever think that maybe if they were legal, there wouldn't be any drug operations? Are there any alcohol operations these days? Nope, because it is legal. Were there alcohol operations when alcohol was illegal? Yes.
Wat r u getting on me for? 2 posts up I said I vote to legalize it
Old 10-13-2012, 03:07 PM #245
Frank101
legit legit legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
To be fair, I think there are still "backyard" moonshine distilleries being run illegally, prevalent in southern states. Illegal for various reasons, mainly tax avoidance and permits. But I agree that if it was legal to grow plants used to produce drugs in this country it would no longer be criminal...
Old 10-15-2012, 12:07 PM #246
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank101 View Post

The exceptions do not make the rule. Most vocal supporters of marijuana legalization are users themselves. Considering the other major issues the nation faces, marijuana ought to sit near dead ****ing last on people's priority lists. Right now it is a trivial issue.

Its obvious I rustled your feathers. You are overly passionate about this issue so I think it's fair to say that you are a stoner.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM #247
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Of course a large portion of people who are pro marijuana legalization are users themselves. Most people who are anti gun legislation are firearm owners. Very few people have the mental capacity to use empathy to understand issues that don't directly affect them. Kind of a silly point to bring up.

As soon as something gets legitimized and people forget about why a law is made everyone assumes the status quo exists for good reason. The only reason prohibition failed is because Europeans had a history of drinking alcohol. The stereotype that only negros and Mexicans, and of course communists smoke marijuana plays a much larger role in keeping it illegal than the actual health and societal effects of legalization.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:36 PM #248
Iamamartianchurch

Don't tell me that, tell Frank. The stereotype obviously offends him. I'm not talking about the commie Mexican whatever.... stereotype by the way. I've never really heard that.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:51 PM #249
jamest91

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodeyg View Post
Of course a large portion of people who are pro marijuana legalization are users themselves. Most people who are anti gun legislation are firearm owners. Very few people have the mental capacity to use empathy to understand issues that don't directly affect them. Kind of a silly point to bring up.

As soon as something gets legitimized and people forget about why a law is made everyone assumes the status quo exists for good reason. The only reason prohibition failed is because Europeans had a history of drinking alcohol. The stereotype that only negros and Mexicans, and of course communists smoke marijuana plays a much larger role in keeping it illegal than the actual health and societal effects of legalization.

i am anti gun legislation and do not own a firearm. IMO I believe the crime rate would go down significantly if firearms laws did not exist, or atleast allow open carry or something.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:56 PM #250
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
i am anti gun legislation and do not own a firearm. IMO I believe the crime rate would go down significantly if firearms laws did not exist, or atleast allow open carry or something.
i bet you've done a TON of research to support that conclusion too...
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:02 PM #251
$h@key J0nEZ
The South Will Rise Again

Quote:
You mean open carry same as the Taliban?
Old 10-15-2012, 01:16 PM #252
jamest91

Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
i bet you've done a TON of research to support that conclusion too...
thats why i said IMO.... I believe that if gun laws were less strict and open carry was allowed crime would go down. For example, if you knew that everyone in a liquor store was carrying a gun would u still be more than willing to rob it? If you knew that as soon as you committed a violent crime (or attempted to) any eye witness or pedestrian standing by would in return take you out of the picture or detain you or watever, would you still commit that crime so easily?

Granted, I have a very extreme view on how crime should be handled and believe police need to stop making so many arrests and starting shooting more, but hopefully you sort of understand my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ View Post
You mean open carry same as the Taliban?
You're kidding right?