PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-24-2006, 05:33 PM #64
MAD4LYF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickJamesB1tch
Kid: It means noone wants to see your gorilla titties, you ****!
Greatest.... quote.... ever.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2006, 05:37 PM #65
RickJamesB1tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD4LYF
Greatest.... quote.... ever.
(Pssst...it was actually my friend sitting next to me but I don't want to mention any names. )
Old 07-24-2006, 05:38 PM #66
RickJamesB1tch

Double post. Whoops.

Last edited by RickJamesB1tch : 07-24-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:51 PM #67
subhuman2178
Chopper of batches

has been a member for 10 years
subhuman2178 supports Team VICIOUS
subhuman2178 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman59
some guy on rage was sliding into backleft can on the spyder field and he let go of his gun so he stood up and pretended to shoot at ppl and he made noises. the he dove out on top of his gun and crawled back in the bunker, all without being shot i might add
FTW... rage is comming up.

WEST COAST!
Old 07-24-2006, 06:02 PM #68
ImNotLeet
Not here

ImNotLeet supports Cereal Killerz 2
ImNotLeet owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ImNotLeet is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by |^^|oN|<eY|3oY
lol insane 2 i think i found your man..
No I was by the intel tent. Todd was prolly really busy. He didn't say anything to me outside of no. I don't really fit the typical fan anyways I'm 28 and 6'6 .. I was wearing a camo poncho on saturday if anyone saw me.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:50 PM #69
Bartman921

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
yea that was my team and some of my friends cheering for AA. None of that stuff event happened and we were never about to get into a fight. Your team sucked and lost. big deal
Old 07-24-2006, 06:52 PM #70
Front-man101

Front-man101 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFiend
OMG yeah I was right in the middle of the FFF and AAF fued going on that was funny as hell...acutally I was sitting right next to the AAF guys and thought I was going to die. Too bad FFF lost though I was pullin for em too.

BUt my favorite moment was when Todd Martinez was outside of the JT booth signing autographs and some kid complained about a free shirt he got and Todd took it threw it in the back told him he didn't have one anymore then he went back out and brought this kid the cut off part of some huge shirt and told him if he put it on as a tube top he'd give him a free shirt right out of the booth the kid said no but his friend said why not its totally worth a free t shirt so he did and since it was so big Todd asked me to hold it in the back while they took pictures and video it was so hilarious. T$ = GOD!

that was me right here...

I ahd a sunday paintball shirt on and a black dynasty hat.

I will take some pics of the autographs as proof later
Old 07-24-2006, 07:00 PM #71
RickJamesB1tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman921
yea that was my team and some of my friends cheering for AA. None of that stuff event happened and we were never about to get into a fight. Your team sucked and lost. big deal
None of it ever happend? That's why theres been so many posts about it and even a couple videos.

FFF sucked? You tool. Come play NEPL and all you little ****s will get mowed all day.

No homo.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:03 PM #72
Bartman921

Quote:
None of it ever happend? That's why theres been so many posts about it and even a couple videos.

FFF sucked? You tool. Come play NEPL and all you little ****s will get mowed all day.

No homo.
yea i bet d3 scrubs could beat my team. if you even were talking about that game, it was me and my friends up on the right side of the grandstands at the very last row cheering for AA. I havent seen a video or any pics at all of it so when you show them to me ill beleive you.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:24 PM #73
Nicota 2.0
Aggsauce

Nicota 2.0 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Nicota 2.0 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i got a t-shirt signed by Todd Martinez. and one of my friends friends gave chris lasoya a purple nurple.
hurricanes fan #111

AGGSAUCE

Ball Till You Fall

Originally posted by dank munches
Its ok...were in the dye forum...we can all love each other with out the real world knowing
Old 07-24-2006, 07:35 PM #74
RickJamesB1tch

Quote:
yea i bet d3 scrubs could beat my team. if you even were talking about that game, it was me and my friends up on the right side of the grandstands at the very last row cheering for AA. I havent seen a video or any pics at all of it so when you show them to me ill beleive you.
You weren't even in our section then you *****. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about, k?

Yeah, FFF sucks. That's why they were out there on center court playing their hearts out and you were watching from the bleachers.

Tool.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:38 PM #75
Bartman921

Quote:
You weren't even in our section then you *****. Don't talk about stuff you don't know about, k?

Yeah, FFF sucks. That's why they were out there on center court playing their hearts out and you were watching from the bleachers.

Tool.
stop talking.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:43 PM #76
RickJamesB1tch

Quote:
stop talking.
Nice rebuttal!

Old 07-24-2006, 07:43 PM #77
Bartman921

Quote:
Nice rebuttal!

your agg right
Old 07-24-2006, 07:53 PM #78
shocka_rocka701

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmansr25sd
funny story, basicaly the whole grandstands today were cheering for our local team, friendly fire factory, and some smart kidies towards the right of the center grandstands feel like being "agg" and start rooting on air assualt(finals match)
i was on the far right with me and several fans of FFF and we start throwing a couple paintballs or two their way, they return one or two of them, and a friend of mine throws stuff at another guy behind his back and he thinks its the kiddies. Eventualy my friend throws a water bottle and this guy goes ballistic and we had to hold him back from beating these little kids in. I am told several cameras caught the event so it should turn up somewhere, it was soooo funny, and the name of the people in this story will remain annonymous.
It was intense it came pretty damn close to a brawl between a group of like 10+ 16-20 yera olds versus a group of like 6 14year olds, would have made for an interesting match.
You forgot the part when Friendly Fire threw pods into the crowd and my friend threw it back and said "I dont want your ****ty pod!"
Old 07-24-2006, 07:53 PM #79
impykid90

Quote:

Tool.
wow they play d3 get over it nobody cares they lost anyway u prolly didnt even play the event scrub
Old 07-24-2006, 07:55 PM #80
*N.M.E.kid22

Quote:
your agg right
43rd place in d1 isnt anything to be proud of.. u should probly play d3 or atleast d2.. and so with that said. u should probly go hide in that dead box you o so oftenly visit and never come out again..

srry i had to side with those other kids.. but their pretty much right.

and the kids who were cheering for the other team that was playing d3 finals (not fff) were being complete jerkoffs throwing oranges at eachother and then squeezing orange juice on each other heads.. and pissing everyone off around them.

Last edited by *N.M.E.kid22 : 07-24-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:58 PM #81
impykid90

wow what does that have to do with it
Old 07-24-2006, 07:59 PM #82
splatboy12
Knuckle Up

splatboy12 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
splatboy12 supports Team VICIOUS
I forget what Team and player it was but when the guy dove into the Snake on the NPPL field on Saturday, His ASA and Hopper Came off, and he was still shooting while holding his gun like a pistol loading in trying to with a Pod but used his hands. I thought it was pretty cool.

Proudly Sponsored by:
AG Paintball, Boston Paintball
Old 07-24-2006, 08:01 PM #83
*N.M.E.kid22

Quote:
Originally Posted by impykid90
wow what does that have to do with it
it has everything to do with you and your team calling another team a scrub or w/e else u say. and your team isnt good at all..

edit- your teammate bartman said " ya i bet d3 scrubs could beat my team"

just b/c u play d1 doesnt mean u belong in d1.

all i wanted to say ryan
Old 07-24-2006, 08:03 PM #84
impykid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by *N.M.E.kid22
it has everything to do with you and your team calling another team a scrub or w/e else u say. and your team isnt good at all..

just b/c u play d1 doesnt mean u belong in d1.

all i wanted to say ryan
watever its not even worth it to e fight