Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 PM #43
splatzplayer
be4 there was speedball

splatzplayer is playing at Living Legends V
splatzplayer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
splatzplayer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
splatzplayer supports Pev's Paintball
splatzplayer has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I play at oxcc over the winter and I'll keep an eye out for it.
Sure Shot Factory #29
www.sureshotpb.com
08 PEVS DC Arsenal ego freak kit halo 48/4500, dm6 ul halo 48/4500, polished pf automag vl2000,polished minimag, 92 cocker redone by Bob Long in 93 uni reg green marble anno vl2000, kp pump VL90 pepper stick

I Have Cash For Your Leaking Highend Markers.

Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a whore for a hug.
"Paintball is EXACTLY like drugs: It's expensive, addictive, and it hurts everyone around you"-quote:samiswright
splatzplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2012, 11:50 AM #44
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

has been a member for 10 years
asylum11 supports Cereal Killerz 2
asylum11 donated to help Peyton Trent
asylum11 supports Team VICIOUS
asylum11 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatzplayer View Post
I play at oxcc over the winter and I'll keep an eye out for it.
thanks bro

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:26 PM #45
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

From the grave! Still at large she is....$100 dollar bill to the person who is responsible for getting her back to me.

Paintball, my antidrug. Because when you're addicted to paintball there's no way you can afford drugs

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

"Originally posted by TheColiseum71: The Etek is a much better gun that the Protege. It has a better asa, it comes in a better case, and it has three LED lights, as opposed to one."
"Sometimes, i will get a bag of cheeseburgers and sit down in here and just whack off all day long, even eat them at the same time!!...Hey!...don't you judge me"--Rob Riggle "Blackballed the Movie"
Old 08-16-2012, 05:30 PM #46
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

i swear....im not jokeing, im being legit as it get's....i will give someone a 100 dollar bill if they are the one who leads my old custom dm6 back in my hands.

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 08-16-2012, 10:30 PM #47
pbkidminion
minion

pbkidminion owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion supports Team VICIOUS
pbkidminion plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey, I found a sales thread that I'm pretty sure is for your dm6:

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...n+yellow+dm 6

I've spent the past hour looking through all his posts and threads and everything and couldnt find a lead. He never declared the gun sold, so...

Figured this might help a little
-Hell Survivors Mercenary #77-

Sandana Owners Club
pbkidminion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:48 PM #48
Blusylver

that guy hasnt been logged in in two years, i hope you find the gun man.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:18 PM #49
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbkidminion View Post
Hey, I found a sales thread that I'm pretty sure is for your dm6:

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...n+yellow+dm 6

I've spent the past hour looking through all his posts and threads and everything and couldnt find a lead. He never declared the gun sold, so...

Figured this might help a little
thanks brother! really appreciate the help but it's not mine....mine has a john deere logo lasered on each rear side

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 09-09-2012, 09:22 PM #50
AustinTorset

AustinTorset is playing at Living Legends VI
AustinTorset owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AustinTorset has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
AustinTorset supports DLX Technology
this it?

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...YCABw&zoom= 1
AustinTorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:02 AM #51
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTorset View Post
I'm afraid i couldn't see anything other than just tractors. Was that supposed to be a joke?

Anyway it's still missing....$100 cash to the person responsible for getting this back in my hands

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 11-20-2012, 11:44 AM #52
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
I read this post when you made it and I casually browsed it from time to time. Why not have one remade? I know there's an 'it factor' to that specific marker, but seeing as it appears to be long gone, why not honour it's memory
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

SBDB009 Reddit Jealous Lion
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM #53
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
Yea just get another one annoed, its proably in a storage lot somewhere never to be found

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:36 AM #54
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
I read this post when you made it and I casually browsed it from time to time. Why not have one remade? I know there's an 'it factor' to that specific marker, but seeing as it appears to be long gone, why not honour it's memory
because i can't bring myself to do it....i kno someone will find it and put it up on here. Sometimes when all is lost.... hope is what get's us through. Have no desire in "re-doing it" i just want my original one. But thank you so much for searching for me from time to time....means the world to me man.

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM #55
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

*crying softly*

A bit a news update tho:

I seem to have tracked it's movement a bit. It was last seen at D-Day "June 2012" 6th though the 12th in Oklahoma. Long story short it was ethere sold there, borrowed there, or stolen there. Last known owner "Sam Hunton" Not to sure on the last name tho. I am lead to believe he and or the dm6 was affilated with the "Paintball Outpost" in Sprinfield, Missouri.

I realize if it was stolen that it makes it THAT much harder now to locate seeing as the person who stole/had it does not want to get in trouble if they still have it. If it's still in the posesition of the person who took it then thats ok....i just want to locate it. I would be willing to talk to both the victim and stealer and pay both of them to make everything right. No cop reporting , no BS, no nothing....i would pay the owner who it got stolen from and talk with the person who took it "if i got the chance" All this would be done in private.

Well its not much...but im tracking her...im afraid its just going to get more diffacult from here on out tho....but im not one to just give up when stuff gets hard.

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 01-15-2013, 02:14 PM #56
CrazyHarry
Evil Genius

CrazyHarry is playing at Living Legends VII
CrazyHarry has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CrazyHarry has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
CrazyHarry supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum11 View Post
*crying softly*

A bit a news update tho:

I seem to have tracked it's movement a bit. It was last seen at D-Day "June 2012" 6th though the 12th in Oklahoma. Long story short it was ethere sold there, borrowed there, or stolen there. Last known owner "Sam Hunton" Not to sure on the last name tho. I am lead to believe he and or the dm6 was affilated with the "Paintball Outpost" in Sprinfield, Missouri.

I realize if it was stolen that it makes it THAT much harder now to locate seeing as the person who stole/had it does not want to get in trouble if they still have it. If it's still in the posesition of the person who took it then thats ok....i just want to locate it. I would be willing to talk to both the victim and stealer and pay both of them to make everything right. No cop reporting , no BS, no nothing....i would pay the owner who it got stolen from and talk with the person who took it "if i got the chance" All this would be done in private.

Well its not much...but im tracking her...im afraid its just going to get more diffacult from here on out tho....but im not one to just give up when stuff gets hard.
If you can track it down to anyone at D-Day, I would be more then happy to be your eyes and ears at the 2013 event (providing you don't want to come down and play... I just so happen to be the XO of a certain mech infantry unit who's link is in my signature). I go every year, so I'll be there. The name sounds familiar, but I can't come up with a handle or a face. Regardless, check out the D-Day board and ask around, I'm sure we can help you out over there. Regardless, despite the fact that the game gets up to be a couple thousand people, there are a whole bunch of regulars and friends... a huge percentage of us know each other.

Last edited by CrazyHarry : 01-15-2013 at 02:21 PM.
CrazyHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:49 PM #57
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHarry View Post
If you can track it down to anyone at D-Day, I would be more then happy to be your eyes and ears at the 2013 event (providing you don't want to come down and play... I just so happen to be the XO of a certain mech infantry unit who's link is in my signature). I go every year, so I'll be there. The name sounds familiar, but I can't come up with a handle or a face. Regardless, check out the D-Day board and ask around, I'm sure we can help you out over there. Regardless, despite the fact that the game gets up to be a couple thousand people, there are a whole bunch of regulars and friends... a huge percentage of us know each other.
Well every little bit counts. Thanks alot man.

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 01-16-2013, 05:02 PM #58
MITTER

MITTER has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MITTER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ill be at D-Day also. Ill keep a look out for it. Atleast it should be easy to spot.

INNERDEMONS Bagdad, KY
MITTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM #59
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITTER View Post
Ill be at D-Day also. Ill keep a look out for it. Atleast it should be easy to spot.
Thanks bro

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 01-24-2013, 03:06 PM #60
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

still lookin....hope someone has seen it

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 01-31-2013, 12:10 PM #61
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

100 bucks cash reward

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 PM #62
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

Just tryin to keep this in front of as many eyeballs as i can

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0

Old 02-15-2013, 02:10 PM #63
asylum11
Dm6 Part's Whore

100 dollar bill reward still waiting

PBN Feedback #1 +65/-0