Booya39
STORK

Booya39 is a Supporting Member
Booya39 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Booya39 is a Professional paintball player
Quote:
Originally posted by Nator187
Hey you ever get your prizes from CPSA last year?

BTW: WTF I was hoping on playing BAM in the CPSA this year. I put a new team together this year and I noticed that some of the teams from last year are gone. I didn't see farside kidz, MIP, Apocalypse, SPORES or BAM.

Nator187
yeah, we got our prizes about 2 weeks ago, finally ... now our sponsors are happy.

its just not worth it to play for us anymore. even if you win, you can't even break even. but its still a good series for teams starting up. We've been playing alot more national events... like the NPPL series, Ultimate Madness, Skyball. Basically we chose to play bigger events rather than CPSA, nothing against forest or anything.

If you think school is hard, try being stupid.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:51 PM #68
Booya39
STORK

Quote:
Originally posted by Skreemer
sooo.. where do you get the money to play that series? Between bills and all I don't think I could come up with the 150 entry per tourney and price of paint plus travel and all... or am I completely misinformed and that the only play you play is here in chicago and everyone comes to you? (I'm looking at an entire series not just one event, I was under the impression the super 7 series traveled about the country and wasn't just in one place)
You're only real option is to get sponsored. or if you're into selling your body, that might work just as well.

But seriuosly, getting sponsored is big. It allows you to make all 5 of the events, and yes they are scattered from coast to coast, plus 2 in europe which makes a total of 7 events....
1. Huntington Beach, CA
2. Las Vegas
3. Chicago
4. New York
5. Miami
6. Tolouse, FRA
7. London, ENG

Last edited by Booya39 : 04-10-2003 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-10-2003, 10:07 PM #69
bunkkid4

booya good luck man hope r team does well
Old 04-11-2003, 08:05 AM #70
Skreemer

Quote:
Originally posted by bushmaster14
my mistake apparently we did not play your other team
we kicked the sh1t outta your team
again i am sorry for my error.

Nate
Wretched Seven
Why do you insist on being so derogatory? If I have offended you with my lack of skill then piss off. I'm playing to make myself better and reguardless of your comments, I think we're doing OK. Considering our other two squads, who have been playing together for at least two years, faired worse than we did. If you get your rocks off insulting others when they ask for help well then hooray for you, keep your attitude in other peoples threads and leave mine alone please.
Old 04-13-2003, 01:33 AM #71
TeamBullseye

nate

first off my name is paul oeffling i live at 918 paul st. McHenry Il.60050 ill give directions if u would like.
sencond i was ****in around with one of my friends and u gotta com on like aliitle hard ***, or i mean *****.
so anytime u feel like goin a round ill give u the address and dirctions. i dont talk ****, and when i do ill back it.
third sry that im not payed to do everything. my mommy and daddy dont support me , i have my own house, and bills to pay.
i also work 2 jobs so sry if i cant find the time to go play in all the big events but, if i played rookie in skyball i could win 2.
so i have a great idea , if u wanna keep talkin trash my number is 847-462-1314 call me if u wanna talk **** then well see whos the big boy.
if not mind ur own **** and **** off!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2003, 09:31 PM #72
bushmaster14

Perhaps you should concentrate on getting out of prelims in the CPSA before you dream about winning skyball. you have no idea what a real tournament is like, or the competition that is there. because you never have and never will play anything bigger than CPSA.
furthermore, my parents dont pay for sh1t.
my ability to play big events and practice every weekend is funded by sponsors. real sponsors
the kind that pay for you to play.
you only get these sponsors from having talent and a good team, 2 things you lack. perhaps you should look into getting those.
if you would like to attempt to prove your talent, or the lack thereof, just bring your team out to a practice. we are at CPX most weeks when we arent playing an event.
sometimes it helps to come play with real teams instead of playin barn ball for practice.

Nate
Wretched Seven

P.S. it generally is not a good idea to post your full name, address, and phone number online when you are talking loads of sh1t that you cant back up.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:03 PM #73
TeamBullseye

Nate you are alittle punk no1 likes u , get over it. all i c is u talkin **** 2 every1, being the reason y no1 likes u. and when they post the nexy cpsa ull then c that ur below us. so keep talkin ur ****. and when u feel froggy give me a call , till then stfu and get a life outside ur gay *** fantasy u live. i mean seriously u cant do
nothin better to do then start **** on a chat forum. WOW your cool can i be like u. oh and if i recall correctly u started all this gay **** talkin y because u cant handle som1 talkin to a friend and ****in off u gotta take everything seriously. You r nothin and never will be nothin if u think u r comon over ill give u somthin to ***** about. otherwise stfu and grow up because i dont care if u think we suck cause ur still behind us.

(P.S.) a tourney is a tourney if i wanted to play skyball i would but no need, im happy with what i do. and what u say means ****.
Old 04-13-2003, 10:50 PM #74
bushmaster14

so when you say no one likes me, you are really pretty much sayin you dont like me
as for the CPSA standings, while you guys were payin up the *** for no prizes i was up more than doublin my money at The Edge Paintball in Janesville.
winnin a phatty 3man that was ran tight as hell
so our B team, well 4 dudes from our B team played under our name and will probably continue to do so for the rest of the CPSA
we decided it wasnt worth the money for no prizes.
so we are gonna play some bigger **** with hella better prizes
actually i have alot of other things to do than talk on these forums, i work full time, go to school full time( while maintaing a high GPA) and have a GF. all those things pretty much fill up my time
im not really startin ****, only pointin out the facts as i see them and responding to other replies.
Again as i said u really should come back up your talk.
but u always seem to ignore that, most likely because u know you would get ur *** kicked

Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-14-2003, 08:21 AM #75
Skreemer

Quote:
so when you say no one likes me, you are really pretty much sayin you dont like me
as for the CPSA standings, while you guys were payin up the *** for no prizes i was up more than doublin my money at The Edge Paintball in Janesville.
winnin a phatty 3man that was ran tight as hell
so our B team, well 4 dudes from our B team played under our name and will probably continue to do so for the rest of the CPSA
we decided it wasnt worth the money for no prizes.
so we are gonna play some bigger **** with hella better prizes
actually i have alot of other things to do than talk on these forums, i work full time, go to school full time( while maintaing a high GPA) and have a GF. all those things pretty much fill up my time
im not really startin ****, only pointin out the facts as i see them and responding to other replies.
Again as i said u really should come back up your talk.
but u always seem to ignore that, most likely because u know you would get ur *** kicked

Nate
Wretched Seven
Well your "B" squad actually showed up with six players, though for the life of me I have no idea why they took the filed with only 4. They played, stood up for themselves ok and lost. Team Damage Inc. Havoc played the same field. We didn't get to play Wretched 7 because they left early. Why the heck did they do that? hell even if you know you're not going to win you started something, why not finish it?
Old 04-14-2003, 08:38 AM #76
bushmaster14

because they played four games with 1 case of paint
the point was to show up to ensure our free entry to challenge cup
idk why they had 6 and only 4 played, i thought they only took 4
regardless i heard they didnt do to bad
and it was pretty good to play 4 games on one case of paint
it was a monetary issue, we didnt want to spend 500 to win 100 in prizes, there is no way you can even make your money back.
plus, most of our team had played an event on saturday so they didnt want to pay for sunday as well. our B team went and used the event as practice, and ensured us entry into challenge cup.

Nate
Wretched Seven
Old 04-14-2003, 10:44 AM #77
Skreemer

Quote:
because they played four games with 1 case of paint
the point was to show up to ensure our free entry to challenge cup
idk why they had 6 and only 4 played, i thought they only took 4
regardless i heard they didnt do to bad
and it was pretty good to play 4 games on one case of paint
it was a monetary issue, we didnt want to spend 500 to win 100 in prizes, there is no way you can even make your money back.
plus, most of our team had played an event on saturday so they didnt want to pay for sunday as well. our B team went and used the event as practice, and ensured us entry into challenge cup.

Nate
Wretched Seven

just in case your "b" team didn't tell you they changed the schedule around a bit.... the nest tourney is at sudden impact in urbana I believe though they haven't updated the website yet...
Old 04-14-2003, 11:40 AM #78
boogt

jus checkin in

Wow!! I have heard that this forum is pretty much a bunch of whining sh**s but for cryin out loud. this is rediculous!!!!!!

as for talent I played for the scorps for a few years the record speaks for itself good day
Old 04-14-2003, 12:42 PM #79
bushmaster14

ya i did hear that
thanks
Old 04-14-2003, 02:58 PM #80
TeamBullseye

well nate i must agree i heard u did good at that tourney. so for that good job. but like i was sayin if we had the money we would play them 2 and im sure we would do to bad. but we have been playin for 2 yrs, as compared u guys. but if i recall i remember u started with th same team that i play for now. hmmm funny isnt it
that u started out playin barn ball. but its also hard to play barn ball when toms in cali, but im sure u knew that.
and i dont want to spend my time with this bull****. so think what u want and if we had the money we would com practice wit u. so when we have kurt will call u till then just drop it and find somtin better to do.
Old 04-14-2003, 08:16 PM #81
Booya39
STORK

Re: jus checkin in

Quote:
Originally posted by boogt
as for talent I played for the scorps for a few years the record speaks for itself good day
what record???

... old school No Limit

Old 04-14-2003, 10:10 PM #82
Tom Wagz (Banned)

dam nate, u are livin in some kind of fantsy world arent ya.....

I mean, cmon man, ur making paintball sound like ur livelyhood Ur not on a pro team, not even am a, am b. granted, i give ya that it take a ****load of talent to make it to that level, but so WHAT?

If people WANT* (key word) to play CPSA, more power to em.
Why do u care so much?

If people WANT* to talk shi+ to each other on here, let em.
Again, why do YOU care?

I think the only reason u are ever in any kind of argument on here is so that u can tell the world how great u, ur team, andur sponsors are.

However nate, personally I think Paul would whoop ur a$$. Reason being that u are a soft little bit<h. I remember back in the day when u always used to talk shi* to me when u were on ur FSK power trip, I told u straight up Id fight u, then u pussied out. And to ths day, Id be more than happy then to whoop ur a$$, and have fun.

U wanna talk shi*, do it in person. Quit hiding beind ur fancy explinations of everythig and grow some balls. Get off ur power trip too man. Its a game. Ur not pro, so stop acting like one.

Wags
Old 04-14-2003, 10:54 PM #83
bushmaster14

ya tom i remember those days of u tryin to bring your brotha or somethin
anyway im not tryin to start a physical fight, rather just want them to back up the talk they are talkin

im not on a power trip, i just talkin **** fo fun
Old 04-15-2003, 07:52 AM #84
The Magician

Bullseye did back up what he was talking, he was talking to me and Punisher, and anytime we get to talking like this to each other he comes out and we kick the crap out of each other for a while. You're more than welcome to come out and join us for a bit, and it doesn't matter how good you are, everyone on here has had there ***** handed to them before so it's not like it's anything special. We talk good smack to each other, then we shoot each other, for all intents and purposes he backs up whatever he says.