Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-07-2014, 06:03 PM #64
Staadt32

My first gun was the GoG eXTCY and I have loved and had no problems with I kept everything stock (until I lost my feed neck screw and couldn't find it but that was my fault so I upgraded to a q-lock). But I loved this gun and I still use it today
Staadt32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 PM #65
Hayesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staadt32 View Post
My first gun was the GoG eXTCY and I have loved and had no problems with I kept everything stock (until I lost my feed neck screw and couldn't find it but that was my fault so I upgraded to a q-lock). But I loved this gun and I still use it today
sweet! Thank for the reply and reassurance
Hayesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:55 PM #66
Egoproblem91

Egoproblem91 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
i started with an invert mini w/ virtue board and a cf night stick (if i remember right)
Old 09-09-2014, 08:22 AM #67
Jeep4Life

Well not exactly our starter guns but my wife rolls an empire mini, kinda weird ergos but they are solid and perform well. Maintenance is also very easy. And my personal flavor is a tippmann crossover, solid and simple marker. Both can be had for under $200 and give great performance and will make amazing back up/loaner guns when you're ready to upgrade.
Jeep4Life is offline   Reply With Quote