PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-21-2008, 08:42 PM #85
JcKa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
It's just funny how everyone talks about how much more mature we act here in this sub-forum, yet all we do is have worthless disccusions about politics(what some people might call them?) rather than about who has the hottest fake girl-friend.
Well compared to the general ST STP is much more mature. Very few of us here are actual scholars of politics or anything near that field, so productive debates are nearly impossible.
JcKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2008, 08:57 PM #86
Swerve22

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXMark View Post
No admitance from me! You are wrong in your thought of me being a species of human that I am not.
I am of Germanic origin, looking at it from a biological standpoint.
Looking at it from my perspective, "we are just disorganized bacteria"!
You're an Organic Portal, obviously

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:55 PM #87
mynameisjonathon
This is the new sound..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcKa View Post
Well compared to the general ST STP is much more mature. Very few of us here are actual scholars of politics or anything near that field, so productive debates are nearly impossible.
Probabaly true, I expect to much and act like I'm to good sometimes.
From a great height
From a great height... height...
Rain down, rain down

http://www.bestpanamacitybeachcondo.com
mynameisjonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:52 PM #88
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjonathon View Post
These threads are why I hate the general election process. Let's nit pick and slander other canidates as hard as we can hoping to get a voice for our cause. I didn't think that ST/P would churn out the same garbage I see on T.V. This actually has zero(0) utility to any person who happens to be an American citizen who might be considering voting in the election. Why can't we ever discuss real issues, or are some of us to incompetent to realize them anyways?
Definitely man, that is the way I have been feeling about this forums lately, not as much good discussion as their used to be.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
tonysk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:50 PM #89
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysk83 View Post
Definitely man, that is the way I have been feeling about this forums lately, not as much good discussion as their used to be.
The reason there's not as much good discussion is because barely anything new is being posted. There's only so many Obama bashing threads that one can post in without being repetitive.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:19 PM #90
pimpinsaylor

If I see a black gangster looking person down the road, I'll turn around the other way.

It's not how we're conditioned, it's that entire culture.
pimpinsaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:59 PM #91
timmyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinsaylor View Post
If I see a black gangster looking person down the road, I'll turn around the other way.

It's not how we're conditioned, it's that entire culture.
Holy crap are you that scared of clothing?
timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:39 PM #92
tonysk83

tonysk83 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyt View Post
I am. Being in shady neighborhoods late at night in a major city will change your perception of things very fast.

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence – economic, political, even spiritual – is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications."-Dwight Eisenhower
tonysk83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:00 PM #93
pimpinsaylor

Quote:
When it makes you look like a thug, yes.

Which is why concealed firearms are good.
pimpinsaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:13 PM #94
apunkjunkie

Quote:
From a cops perspective....yes, to a point. It doesn't matter if the person is black, white, asian, hispanic, etc....baggy clothing was (and still is) used to conceal weapons and illegal narcotics. Just because it has become fashionable today, doesn't mean the reason the fashion was started hasn't gone away.

Also, race has some small part to do with it. If you want to see what I mean, go take a white male to an all black inner city neighborhood and see how long it takes him to be accosted by some young black males. To a slightly lesser extent, the same would probably happen in an all hispanic neighborhood. To an even lesser extant than that, the same would probably happen in an all asian neighborhood.

It works the other way too, but not to the same extent. If you take a young black male and have him walk in an all white neighborhood....the neighbors call the cops . Trust me, I've answered my share of WWB (walking while black) calls in the ritzier neighborhoods, only to find that they usually live there.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:43 PM #95
ClawHammer
Kraft durch Freude

ClawHammer is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
It works the other way too, but not to the same extent. If you take a young black male and have him walk in an all white neighborhood....the neighbors call the cops . Trust me, I've answered my share of WWB (walking while black) calls in the ritzier neighborhoods, only to find that they usually live there.
lol, that's terrible.
ClawHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:11 PM #96
apunkjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClawHammer View Post
lol, that's terrible.
It is, but unfortunately we still have an older generation that fears minorities. Once the baby boomers (and probably their children) die off, then things might be a bit different.

My mother, back in high school, had a black male friend who walked her to class. The principal saw this, called her father (my grandfather) and they had a conference to make sure she wasn't romantically involved with a black male. That's how things were back then and many people of that generation still feel the same way.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:47 PM #97
Futuristic Sex Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Islamofascism is a commonly used term to describe the extreme intolerance many Muslims exhibit. I've even heard several candidates mention it. Whether or not you agree with its use is irrelevant.
Judging by your other posts, I am going to assume you went out and interviewed 100% of Muslims to find that many exhibit extreme intolerance.
Futuristic Sex Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:10 PM #98
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuristic Sex Robot View Post
Judging by your other posts, I am going to assume you went out and interviewed 100% of Muslims to find that many exhibit extreme intolerance.
'Typical white people' dont crash planes into buildings.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:17 PM #99
apunkjunkie

Quote:
I agree, but typical white people don't blow up abortion clinics or kill hundreds of Americans in Oklahoma City.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:47 PM #100
Futuristic Sex Robot

Quote:
neither do typical Muslims, just the extremists.
Futuristic Sex Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:28 PM #101
timmyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by apunkjunkie View Post
From a cops perspective....yes, to a point. It doesn't matter if the person is black, white, asian, hispanic, etc....baggy clothing was (and still is) used to conceal weapons and illegal narcotics. Just because it has become fashionable today, doesn't mean the reason the fashion was started hasn't gone away.

Ok I can understand that.
timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:48 PM #102
tampaimpact16
'Cuz Winning Is More Fun

god, i hate this reverse racism thing so much. its a total uproar if a white man makes a comment about someone of color, but someone of color, can make nationally televised slurs about a "typical white person"

boo obama, unless he makes pot legal =]
tampaimpact16 is offline   Reply With Quote