NYOC~DEVIL owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
NYOC~DEVIL is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
NYOC~DEVIL supports DLX Technology
NYOC~DEVIL supports Ninja Paintball
NYOC~DEVIL owns a Planet Eclipse LVR
NYOC~DEVIL owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
The Axe Men V10:Random Axe of Kindness

General Rules:
1. You must be a fan or own a AXE. 2. The general rules of PbNation apply to the contents of this club. 3. There will be no tolerance for the conducting of B/S/T in the thread; please, take it to a PM. 4. Flaming the club or it's members, trolling the thread, cluttering the thread, or causing a general annoyance within the thread will earn you a report. 5. This is a club, not a playhouse; keep it within limits. 6. No posting of inappropriate images or videos, links, or posts. 7. Try to act maturely; we're all at least young adults here. 8. Try to participate as much as possible! Try to post more than 15 less is fine.If not posting a lot let a council member know you won't be posting. Examples maybe military deployment, personal issues, loss of Internet, etc. 9. Re-read the rules to be certain you understand them before you go any further. 10. Try to let myself or a council member know in advance if you know you won't be posting for a while so we don't remove you from the members list. 11.Any questions? Ask a council member, or myself, in private(PM)!

Council Rules: 1. The general PbNation rules apply to you as well. This position does not allow you to bypass that. 2. You have the right to welcome new applicants, however, the final decision to allow or disallow their joining is reserved to me. 3. If you notice that a member has been inactive, please ask me about it in private; the member might need to be removed, or has a valid explanation. 4. Be sure that you post just as often as any regular member; the "15 Every Thread" rule applies to you all as well. If you are flagged for in-excused inactivity, you will be removed, and have to re-apply just like any newcomer would. 5. Be sure to warn members when they break a standard PbNation rule; violation of these rules can result in our thread being locked. This includes double posting, inappropriate content posting, thread clutter, and so on, and so forth. 6. Any questions? Ask me in private (PM)!

How to Formally Apply:
1. Start your application, by stating in the beginning of your post, that you would like to apply to join the AXE USER'S CLUB . 2. Attach your favorite picture of you AXE 3. Post a picture, that you would like seen underneath your name on the official members list. It must be of you playing Paintball. 4. Post an active (click-able) link to the club in your signature. 5. Keep posting and participating as an active member would, and I will add you in no time!

Council Members:
axeballer1
NYOC~DEVIL - Scott
kazer - Craig
Nomahsib - Derek
thpike - Trevor
simonbarsinistr - Simon
Shad024 - Matt

Members:
axeballer1 iiDangerCloseBK Wagenheim bignasty sns wickedspyder5 1badWS6 Larkido benjamminbley3 xeorogue ssk Number423 typeone01 NEPxWeezy Nomahsib INVERT MINI 09 Hot Nuts22 msonic war009 thpike Shad024

2013 Planet Eclipse GEO 3 - Poison IV
2013 Empire Axe LE - PDD
2014 Dye Rotor - Bomber Lime
2012 Dye Rotor - Black
Dye i4 - Black
Ninja 68/4500
Ninja Pro 50/4500

Member of the World Ballers
Member of The Axe Men
NYOC~DEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement