PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-02-2010, 12:13 AM #1
DeadEyePaintball

Dead-Eye Paintball Palace LLC

A new indoor course located at 9701 Ridgeview Road in Evansville, WY. Place your updates or comments here. Please let us know what you think of our course.
DeadEyePaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 AM #2
rottensquad07
Play paintball

has been a member for 10 years
Thanks for letting us come out and play tonight. The place is awesome and I know I had a great time. Wish I would have made it there sooner but the wife's present made up for it. Looking forward to getting out there again very soon and I will be sure to bring more paying customers.

One question I had was regarding paint....I bought the RecSport paint tonight but I know that Visible Impact has the Competition grade at Walmart as well. I have been told that is where you are getting your paint from so I wanted to see if you sell that as well or plan on it in the future? I would like to buy all of my paint from you now on so I can do anything and absolutely everything to help you and your field be successful. Thanks again!!!
rottensquad07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:44 AM #3
can't kill me (Banned)

yeah, rotten put it perfectly.
i will gladly give u my $ if u keep up the good work
now we just need to add some bunkers and get a league going.
i will do everything i can to help so feel free to ask. no question is out of bounds, xcept ben's sexuality, he hasn't come out yet and is real sensitive so dont ask him about it
can't kill me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:01 PM #4
Chubs_09

Had a blast last night. I hope we can a weekly game night going. I am going to bring some of the sup-air bunkers next time to see if he will let us fill in a bit. Billy...I'm not even going to dignify that!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:22 PM #5
cuervoIII

You guys all SUCK......go play indoors the day I leave. What a bunch of pukes!
cuervoIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:54 AM #6
rottensquad07
Play paintball

It was really fun too Curt. Sorry to Ben, Billy, and I did not get the other guys name for being late. Will see if I can leave work a little early next time and arrange a babysitter for the kiddos. Really want to do this again real soon.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:47 PM #7
DeadEyePaintball

Thanks for all the input so far guys. We now have chips, sodas, and water on site for sale. I also got some 9 volts. If their is anything else you might come up with let me now and I'll see what I can do.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 PM #8
rottensquad07
Play paintball

How about cheerleaders? Real hot ones with big hooters
Old 09-03-2010, 09:57 PM #9
DeadEyePaintball

I think we need to atleast get some of those tournament games going first for that, lol. But hey who knows? The possibilities are endless.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:47 PM #10
rottensquad07
Play paintball

So it is Saturday and I am getting the itch real bad to play again guys. When is the next time you guys want to get out to Dead Eye? I would just stroll on out there but I am not sure if anyone would be there playing or not.

Also it may help business to post your hours and contact info Dead Eye.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:28 PM #11
wyobigdawg
wyobigdawg

wyobigdawg supports Team VICIOUS
any pics of the feild . going to have to make it down there to play.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3632601&highlight=
wyobigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:02 PM #12
mtnclimber

Heating

If this well be heated this winter we would cruise down for a few games.
mtnclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:37 PM #13
DeadEyePaintball

Yes our Indoor field is heated in the winter and we are working on setting up winter tournaments. If you are intersted please post here so we can get a count. The suggested night thus far by the players was on a wednesday from 5-9pm.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:57 PM #14
DeadEyePaintball

To answer the paint question....I will be happy to stock some scenario and pro if you guys want it. Our hours are 10am to 6pm on Sat., Mon-Sun is by appt. only, and hopefully eithier Wen. or ? is tourment night from 5-9pm. We also have a facebook page set-up now that has postings on it of games, ect..
Old 09-06-2010, 02:30 PM #15
rottensquad07
Play paintball

A weekly playing night would be awesome. I would be down for that. As far as tournaments go, do you have any idea what you are shooting for as far as # of players per team or # of teams?

I do love the field and I think it has a lot of potential. I do think we need to get some more bunkers in there and I think we need to modify the ones that are there too. Would be nice to make a couple of pyramids, maybe a couple of back standups, a castle shaped bunker, basically some shapes that are big enough for everyone to play and familiar to most of us who have played in Glenrock and Douglas the past few years. I cannot thank you enough though for providing an indoor place to play. If you need some help with anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:37 PM #16
wyobigdawg
wyobigdawg

wyobigdawg supports Team VICIOUS
i think some of the Rock springs guys would come play a event or 2
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3632601&highlight=
wyobigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:52 PM #17
DeadEyePaintball

I think 3 to 5 man teams would be good. We will be getting some sup air bunkers soon to fill in some spots, and are still waiting on some more barrels. I am shooting for Wednesday night from 5 to 9pm. I am leaving the teams and amount of players open for you guys to decide. If you guys also want to use pro or secnario paint let me know so I can have some on hand.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 PM #18
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Well for the better part of a year now I have been buying paint from Walmart because I had a bad string of paint come in when I ordered it online. Anyways the Visible Impact stuff you carry was pretty good. They did make some called "competition" though that was a little better than the "rec" grade I bought from you. Dont get me wrong, both paints are good but the "competition" broke on the enemy a little more consistently and was brighter fill. I think I was paying like $40 per case at Walmart. I cant speak for the other guys but I would rather buy paint from you even if it costs more because I would be supporting you and your facility. Heck that paint you sold me the other night was only $5 more per case than Walmart. I would think you could mark it up a little more even, maybe $10 per case more so you could make a little more $$$ toward the facility. Just my .02 but like I said before, anything I can do to help
Old 09-06-2010, 06:34 PM #19
DeadEyePaintball

Thanks for the support Rotten, we appreciate it. Don't forget to find us on Facebook under (Dead-Eye Paintball Palace LLC). We have started posting pictures and info.. We also started a discussion about the details of the winter tournament.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:49 PM #20
rottensquad07
Play paintball

Yep, I went on there today and put "like". I am still a Facebook newb but I am trying to get the hang of things.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:02 PM #21
DeadEyePaintball

I am happy to announce, we now have a limited supply of Secnario and Pro Paint. As was requested by one of guys.
ReplyRegional Ups