New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek MG100
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Pump Scout's markers

So, here's what I've got pictures of. A lot of the markers I've owned over the years predate digital photography, and are lost to time.

CURRENT
Planet Eclipse/Inception Ripper Emek
Well, I finally completed a quest. When Simon launched custom bodies at Inception, there were three. FLE, Kryptonite, and Ripper. I picked up the FLE body for my Axe, the Kryptonite in the Mod Squad Cocker/Sniper project, and now, completion with the Ripper body for my Emek. Adding to the Inception mojo on this already fantastic shooter is the EZ-PZ ASA and the PWR Stella barrel.

Bonus pic with my Spire 260 and a little custom in-house Inception swag and a tank that happened to have a little air for some test firing.

Planet Eclipse MG100
Couldn't decide if I should get an Emek 100 or an MG100. The idea of trying magfed again (with the hopper option) with a modern drive line was REALLY appealing, so I ordered up this MG100. The stock POPS was also a deciding factor. Still going to wind up with an Emek as well, I'm sure. After getting some field time with this hot rod, I finally picked up a handful of magazines, so actual magfed play is definitely in my future. Also going to add the EZ-PZ ASA, because I love Simon's toys.

Bob Long Species Intimidator
I missed my blue/black Species, and jumped at the chance to get another one... then it sat pretty much unused for about four years. Never did much to this one other than make sure it turned on and the 'noid clicked. Late '22 season, I finally broke this out of the gearbag, threw a tank/hopper/barrel on, and holy cats does it rip! I'd once again forgotten that (haha) guns from 20 years ago are HEAVY. Fast as hell, but heavier than today's toys.

Line SI Bushmaster
ALWAYS wanted one of these, and found one at a reasonable price point during Covid. As of 2022, hasn't been used in a game by me yet... but I haven't had much field time myself in the past couple years. I see there's some guys doing Cocker thread conversions, so I've been trying to decide if I should acquire a "spare" body and have one converted.

Inception Designs Mod Squad Kryptonite Sniper
Part of the VERY limited run of Mod Squad bodies, I built mine into a Sniper. Most of the functional parts are scavenged from my 2k2 Sniper/Cocker, but eventually other parts will replace them... allowing me to rebuild the 2k2 with the stock WGP parts!

Empire Axe
I was terrified of screwing up my Darq on some field somewhere, and I wanted something current I could run like a rental. This is it, the choice of players worldwide, the Empire Axe. Nothing too spectacular about this one... yet. Standard Axe, Boss bolt. The stock barrel will probably never even get screwed into the gun, since all I use these days is my Resurrection's barrel kit. There's a few ideas about what to do with this one that will make it something special.
Since typing up that original description, of course, I couldn't resist altering my Axe, which is still my go-to electronic gun. Changed out the body for an Inception FLE body, and the feed neck for an Empire model rather than the stock one.

Bob Long Darq Marq
This Darq was previously Aaron Tholey's. The story on this is that he'd seen one of the two original "sponge" annodized Darqs at a Warped Sportz location - the sponge Darq that was stolen. He'd liked the pattern so much, he acquired one of his own and had it redone to replicate that scheme. Through several owners, it wound up in my hands. Since then, this has become the first electronic marker I've ever owned that I wouldn't even consider trading or selling. It's just that nice of a marker. Yes, I was screwing around with the hopper for the picture.

2013 Empire Resurrection AutoCocker
I knew as soon as I had one of these in my hands at a CPX/PBN Meet & Greet, I had to have one. It required selling off my beloved DYE Reflex, and a few other items, but I did get a great deal on a very-nearly-new Resurrection. I have not been disappointed. This is truly the gun the AutoCocker should have been all along. The trigger is amazing, the barrel kit is the best I've ever used, and the overall package just works great. I've since changed the frame out for an Inception 45 slider - HIGHLY recommended!

Empire Trracer
The one that retired my much loved SL-68II (see below). This marker was a pre-release field tester that saw use under some camoflauging at local outings. I've enjoyed this pump enough that I'd sold off an S6 I'd picked up. It's great being able to put my red dot sight on a marker again!

Trracer incognito

Tippmann SL-68II
This is the marker that got me into pumps. I'd started out my paintball career with a PMI-3 back before semiautos were reliable, efficient, accurate, or fast. I wanted something that consumed less paint, and would force me to be a better player. So, I took a hundred dollar credit in trade for the PMI-3, added $150 cash (that's right, $250 for this!), and came away with a brand-new SL-68II. I immediately ordered up an Armson barrel through a local buddy who did some work for Pro Team back then, added a red dot sight, and hit the fields. The plain black SL-68II didn't exactly strike my fancy, so I had it bead blasted, polished up the Armson tube, and had a custom color marker before that became trendy. As mentioned above, this marker gave me 20 years of great service, but has been retired from regular use.

MilSig M17 CQC
It's true, there really are winners in the ASM giveaways! I was lucky enough to win this M17 CQC from MilSig and PBNation. My first mag-fed gun. I've had it a while, and still need to acquire more magazines. Actually hasn't gotten much use. The full auto is pretty paint-choppy, and I don't have more than the single magazine. A5 barrel threads kind of limit my barrel options, too. Still, another tool in the tool chest.

Not pictured yet
GZ-1000 pistol, Brass Eagle Talon, pair of JT ER2's, parts bin Spyders that may become a Spimmy someday, anything else I'm forgetting at the moment

Last edited by Pump Scout : 04-17-2023 at 05:24 PM.
Pump Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2012, 12:04 AM #2
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Here's some of my past markers that have been sold or traded off.

Bob Long Dragon Intimidator
I'd always wanted a Dragon Timmy, but never got around to getting one. What I did wind up doing over time was picking up this part, that part, and finally coughed up for a project body and frame that needed a handful of parts. I decided that since everyone under the sun had gone the 2k5 route (and I still could with minimal effort on this one), I'd go exactly the opposite way and do a retro Dragon. I remembered seeing Dragons in the magazines back in the day with chrome dualies, chrome trim, Gen2 frames, and such, and I went for it.

DYE Reflex AutoCocker
Ah, my Reflex Cocker. This marker fits me like a glove, and is one of a very few that has never even been considered for trading or selling... until the Resurrection came out. This marker was picked up in a trading frenzy when I was looking to get the heck out of electronic markers (you see above how well THAT worked out!). I'd picked up this and an Eclipse Cocker, both mechanical, both undrilled. I traded off the Eclipse, but held on to the DYE. This marker was one of my go-to markers, as I could always count on it to air up and shoot. Maybe not the fastest marker out there, but she's one of the most consistant I've ever used.

WDP Angel Fly II LCD
My first "serious" electronic marker was an LCD Angel. That goes back to late 2004 or so, and they've held a spot in my heart since then. These were the coolest, nastiest, most serious marker you could get back then. I picked this one up in trade, mostly just to have an Angel back in the fold.

CCM S6 - I figured I should give a modern CCM pump a try, and this was that. There wasn't anything functionally wrong with this one, but I found I wasn't a huge fan of the 86° frame. If it hadn't been for that, I'd likely still have this marker.

CCM J2 - This was a pickup at a price I couldn't pass up. Great pump, although heavier than what I was really looking for in a pump, and the double finger trigger frame wasn't the best for pump work.

2006 PE/Warped Dark Ego - Quite the marker, and my only Ego to date. I'd liked the Dark Egos when I first saw them in PGi, and wanted to give one a try. Virtue Redefined board inside, one of the nicer PE bolts, CP reg. This one was traded off for my Darq shown above.

APS A1 - The newest Angel I ever ended up with. Fly software, CP reg mount and reg, upgraded trigger I can't remember the make on. A good gun, but I didn't think it had the soul my other Angels had.

SP NXT Shocker - You know, folks can say what they want about Shockers, I've found them to be good markers. This had a Virtue board, trigger and feedneck upgrades, and CP air gear.

BL Infamous Intimidator - As reviews had indicated, I tended to cut my hands on the points on the back of the body. Virtue, CP air gear.

WDP A4 Force Fly - A gem of an Angel, straight stock, run with a Redz Peppersticks barrel kit and Shocktech feedneck. The only gripe I really had was that, like my S6, I found the vertical frame uncomfortable.

BL Ironmen Intimidator - A nice example of the type, WAS 2.9, Lasoya trigger guard, Alias trigger. This one was missing one side of the Ironmen jewel, but had both side's Ironmen plates on the upper body.

SP/Warped Dark Shocker - This is one I really miss. Olive Dark Shocker, aftermarket feedneck, Critical trigger, matching Lucky 15 barrel. The only gripe I could have with this was the goofy stock Cricket board.

BL Species Intimidator - My first Timmy, and one that started a real love of Bob's markers. The only thing not standard on my Species was the WAS board. This is one of those guns I wish I could get back.

DYE DM4 - The marker that brought me back to electronics after a hiatus. The only real change on this DM4 was the Tadao chip. I picked this one up, messed around with it a little at home, and traded her for the Species.

WDP A4 Fly - The first marker I had that I considered tournament capable. I picked this up lightly used during a time when I was making pretty darn good money, along with a Lucky 15 set, the Reloader B seen mounted, and the Centerflag tank seen here. I picked up pearl shells for the hopper solely because they'd match the grips on the Angel!

WDP/Warped 2000 Dark Angel LCD - My first "serious" electronic marker, and one I still watch for. I suspect it's long gone, and that's really a shame. This thing was a workhorse, and had the soul of a true private label work of art.

With my A4 Fly.

Planet Eclipse 2000 Cocker - Oh, my, what I had and didn't even realize it. This was a pristine PE "slant cut" body Cocker I'd picked up after walking away from tournaments and the tournament mentality. Palmer front end, Centerflag reg, JT barrel. Amazing gun, but I liked the feel of the DYE hinge frame on my Reflex a little better. I seriously should have kept this gun.

Brass Eagle Rainmaker - Yep, I was a Rainmaker owner. A stock Rainmaker owner. With its unique sound signature and chunky feel, this was my first dip into electronic guns. A cool shooter.

WGP Outkast Cocker - Kind of forgot I'd had this one. My first Cocker had been a 1997 that never quite worked right, and I picked this one up hoping I'd find I liked Cockers a little more. It worked. I added the all stainless steel LAPCO barrel, the chrome DYE frame, and the Shocktech beaver tail.

Last edited by Pump Scout : 09-12-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:04 AM #3
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Guns in transition

WGP AutoCocker 2002
This marker was thrown into a trade as "incentive". It needed a few things to get it functional, and that hasn't fully happened yet. I'd toyed with the idea of setting it up as a pump, sending it out to Jim Eaton for Ripper milling (that's not going to happen anymore, sadly) or just getting rid of it entirely, but I've held on to it. Why? For no other reasons than 1-it's always a good idea to have an extra Cocker, and 2-the body is perfect for a milling project I've had in mind for years. Someday it'll happen, and it'll be something to really behold. Then again, it may become the core of something else pretty cool.
This one is currently a parts donor for my Kryptonite, seen in the first post. It will eventually be rebuilt with the stock WGP parts as I replace things on the Kryptonite.

Last edited by Pump Scout : 06-10-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM #4
Spyder124
muddy husky

Spyder124 is an NCPA player
Spyder124 plays in the APPA D5 division
I get sad seeing that darq because i was all set to buy it, waiting for seller to send paypal address and he sold it to someone else ended up with a gold darq for a while.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:57 AM #5
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Don't worry, she's got a good home. I do think the seller wound up banned here for something or another, unless I'm thinking of some other deal I've worked.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 PM #6
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Added in some of my former markers. Man, that was like a trip down memory lane. I really miss some of those!
Old 08-05-2012, 11:59 AM #7
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VIII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends IX
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
PumpScout is that Empire Trancer still in production??

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

Angel A4fly and below COMPLETE FREAK BARREL SET AND CHARGER FOR SALE ( IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LISTED PRICES PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ) PRICES LOWED!!!!
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:57 PM #8
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
As far as I know, the Trracer is still being produced. They run them in batches, though, and there's some strangeness to how they get ordered up and sent out.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:46 AM #9
ripdisc

is playing at Living Legends XI
ripdisc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ripdisc supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
A good gun, but I didn't think it had the soul my other Angels had.
i feel the same way about lots of guns! I wont name names...
love the dragon.

The Ripdisc Collection
Custom PCs!
ripdisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 PM #10
LolopoPro
James

LolopoPro has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LolopoPro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LolopoPro has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
niiiiice. sweet stuff
LolopoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:01 PM #11
Kingofeasy
Happy wife=Happy life

Kingofeasy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Kingofeasy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Kingofeasy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I remember my Pirahna long barrel. Loved that gun. Sent that to Palmer to get some upgrades. Memory lane. Thx
Kingofeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:32 PM #12
TyeStick
-I Run With Guns-

TyeStick supports Ninja Paintball
Nice collection Pump! I've always admired the markers in your collection.

Last edited by TyeStick : 01-20-2013 at 07:50 PM.
TyeStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:34 PM #13
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

smokefools66 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
smokefools66 supports Team VICIOUS
smokefools66 supports Ninja Paintball
smokefools66 supports Empire
Sick collection! I really like the Darq, Dark Ego, Dark Shocker, Species, Dragon and Ironman Timmy's. I really like that A4 Force fly always liked that milling and the orange is sick too! I was the same way when I saw the 06 Dark in a magazine, I had to have it, but was a little disheartened to see it cost almost 2 grand. I picked it up in early 08 for a third of the msrp and still have my Dark after 5 years! I'd love to try out a Darq Marq, and I must own a Species someday! 5 Stars!

Last edited by smokefools66 : 01-20-2013 at 07:04 PM.
smokefools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:48 PM #14
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Thank you, guys! It's funny, I keep coming around to markers from Warped. Never intended to own an Ego, wound up with the 06 Dark Ego, and that led to a gun I always knew I'd own but didn't know it'd be something really special - the Darq.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:59 PM #15
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

I really want a red Darq bad.. I've never shot anything from the Marq platform though, how do they shoot? I know they had a supercharger/profficiency engine out for them, would you say that is necessary? I guess necessary is a lack of better words, would you say it's a worthy upgrade for the money? I'm very interested in getting a Darq, when money allows, but I know nothing of how they work or anything.

Last edited by smokefools66 : 01-20-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:09 PM #16
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
My Darq shoots a lot like a well broken in spool. VERY smooth, very quiet. Not so great efficiency-wise... again, like a spool. My understanding is that the supercharger gives you a lot more shots per tank, but you lose some of that smoothness. I haven't really found the need to get the SC engine, partially because I like how she shoots, and partially because I can't carry more than about 7 pods at a time (bad back), so the efficiency isn't a big problem most of the time.

I'll make you a deal - come out to Living Legends 6 and find me around the Mod Squad area, and I'll let you shoot my Darq in the chrony area.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:27 PM #17
smokefools66
Overkill is underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
My Darq shoots a lot like a well broken in spool. VERY smooth, very quiet. Not so great efficiency-wise... again, like a spool. My understanding is that the supercharger gives you a lot more shots per tank, but you lose some of that smoothness. I haven't really found the need to get the SC engine, partially because I like how she shoots, and partially because I can't carry more than about 7 pods at a time (bad back), so the efficiency isn't a big problem most of the time.

I'll make you a deal - come out to Living Legends 6 and find me around the Mod Squad area, and I'll let you shoot my Darq in the chrony area.
Well I was curious because my field usually only fills up to 3000psi. I usually only shoot a full loader and 3 pods so not too big of a deal there and I understand you can either have a very efficient marker or very smooth with dwell and all. If I can make it out there I would definitely take you up on that. The first day is actually my birthday (May 17th) so maybe I can convince someone to get me there as a birthday present! I've honestly never been to a big game and would love to do so.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 PM #18
Stan6543

Stan6543 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
Stan6543 plays in the MiLP
Stan6543 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Stan6543 supports DLX Technology
nice collection man
Stan6543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 PM #19
atreyu285

hey quick question i got this gun off of craigslist for a trade and the guy said its a timmy but it doesnt look like one

http://i.imgur.com/hHQg79y.jpg
atreyu285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:50 PM #20
Vegard
LOST

Vegard is a Supporting Member
Vegard is a founding member
Vegard is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by atreyu285 View Post
hey quick question i got this gun off of craigslist for a trade and the guy said its a timmy but it doesnt look like one

http://i.imgur.com/hHQg79y.jpg
It's intimidator parts on an AIM body.
-growing older is mandatory – growing up is optional-

SBDB009 Reddit Jealous Lion
Vegard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:17 AM #21
Pump Scout
New gun,old gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Added a new gun, my Resurrection AutoCocker, and moved my long-time go-to DYE Reflex to "formerly owned". Bittersweet, selling off that Reflex, but it had to be done.