Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-25-2014, 03:07 PM #1
impulse51

plays in the NXL
impulse51 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
impulse51 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
impulse51 supports DLX Technology
Gear Bag Sale(Luxe/Insight/Flex's/Tanks/UL's and more)

Cleaning out a bunch of stuff that I just don't use/need anymore. CASH IS KING Everything is in fully working order unless stated otherwise or "AS IS" All prices will be posted feel free to offer on anything will work package deals. Most prices will say shipped/gifted if it doesn't we will work out shipping after we come to a deal most soft goods will be $6 to ship and any other small items, and fees if any will be discussed once we start working out a deal. Thanks for looking. You Pay I ship. Trades will be Discussed but more then likely either you ship 1st or pay for 3rd party service.

Trade Interest: Just about anything paintball related. Blue Takes priority.
Dm11/Pm7/Cool UL's/Shaft 4's/Freak Tips/Gun bags/Backpacks/09+ Guns Working or Broken

Insight NG Dust Olive/Polished Black used 10-15x just about NIB
Price: $TRADED

Dlx Luxe 1.5 with 2.0 Bolt Teal/Brown/Purple

The Luxe has been wrapped with purple Carbon Fiber Vinyl it does absolutely no damage to original anno. Its not the cleanest of wrap jobs but it does the job i can recommend an extremely good guy to get it pristine. All signs of wear are shown between both sets of pictures as best as possible. If requested upon payment i can remove the Purple Wrap otherwise will be shipped that way. It is missing 1 small jewel on back cap. It will come with stock trigger and not VP Scythe.
So what you get is: Gun/Barrel/Tool Tin/Lube/.693 Freak Insert/Case
Price: $ Currently Off the chopping block unless u want to offer me way to much for it lol will still consider trades for it

UL's

Dust Blue Back: .688 Price: $30 Shipped/Gifted OBO
Dust Black Back: .692 Price: No longer For Sale
Gloss Black Tip: Price: $30 Shipped/Gifted OBO has tip wear as seen in picture
Dust Pink Tip: Price: $No longer For Sale
Would like to do trade + Cash for .692 CF Boomstick Back. No tip required but Blue or Purple are a plus.
Freak kit all black polished: $Sold

Tanks

Both SOLD

Flex's

Lime Green/Gray eflex bottoms Tinted Lens(9/10) Foam(10/10) -$SOLD
Blue Bandana Frames/Black Bottoms Tinted Lens(8/10) Foam(8/10 Has been reglued) -$60 Shipped/Gifted OBO
Black Frames/Black Bottoms Clear Lens(6/10) Foam 6/10 -$SOLD

Jerseys and soft goods:

2x Old School JT Jersey LARGE(Has Field name on Front and Team name and Pronto Signs on Back) : $SOLD
Evil Jersey 2XL (Looks more like an XL, little dirty) : $SOLD
Blue Proto Jersey XL(Has a small hole as seen in pic): $16 Shipped/Gifted OBO
Valken Static Red Jersey(Large) : $SOLD
Dye Elbow pads Medium some tears: $SOLD
32degrees pack: $10 + shipping
Random side 4pack : $7+ shipping
2 100rd pack : $SOLD
Gloves: $SOLD

Old hoppers: Both in working order just some external damage.

Revy with Virtue Crown Feed: Price: $Keeping Unless ur offer is irresistible
View Loader Egg 2: Offer has some cracks/breaks lid one hinge is broken and no battery door.

Misc stuff:

3x Ion/Impulse Barrels they were the stock on the gun. $5ea + shipping
1x Blue Spyer Threaded barrel. Came of psycho ballistic silver bullet gun: $5 + shipping
Intimadator Edge Roller Trigger "AS IS" (Don't know if it has everything needed) : $SOLD
Random parts: Brand new Straight Feedneck/random trigger/random part of proto asa i think. : $9 shipped/Gifted
Reflex noid As Is: Offer
Geo Propshaft(Don't know if it leaks or whatever so Selling as is) : $20 Shipped/Gifted OBO

I buy your gear working or broken in hydro or out Money in PayPal Cheap Prices=Fast Cash

Last edited by impulse51 : 08-08-2014 at 09:02 PM.
impulse51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2014, 04:02 PM #2
AyyPetey
Akuna Matata

Lime Green/Gray eflex bottoms Tinted Lens still have?
Old 04-26-2014, 09:46 AM #3
wyattgruntler

Still have dlx luxe? If so i will trade my ego 11 like new in box and a used invert mini for it
wyattgruntler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:34 PM #4
rrobaus

rrobaus is playing at Living Legends VII
rrobaus owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
rrobaus owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
rrobaus supports Empire
Geo 2 dynasty edition with cp barrel, virtue redefined board, gun case and barely used empire super freak kit which the freak kit is 200 alone. 700 dollars trade value i will pm you to and send you link to photo
rrobaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:15 PM #5
The black hammer

Do u still have the luxes
The black hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:47 PM #6
Apb112

Pm me lowest on the bob long ..
Old 04-29-2014, 02:12 AM #7
Eleanorforever

Eleanorforever owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Posting for feedback
Eleanorforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:18 PM #8
dougwoods

pads

pm me about pads
dougwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:28 AM #9
TotaNocte
ArmedForces Paintball

TotaNocte is playing at Living Legends VII
TotaNocte owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TotaNocte has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TotaNocte has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Freak kit sold to me.
TotaNocte is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you don’t like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply don’t post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.