xXhappyaznXx
hAppy of AO

has been a member for 10 years
Angry Bad Trader! automagb4ll3r

PBN Username: automagb4ll3r
AIM: Sk8er54056
Name and Location: Sam of Nashville TN 37211

Issue:
I had a 2002 Intimdator up for trade, he offered me a 04 Speed and 70/4500 HPA tank package, I gladly accepted what I thought was a fair trade. Package comes, everything looked good, and so I sent out my gun.

A few days after, I went to get the tank he sent me filled to test out my gun. At the shop we notice that tank gauge was reading 1000 psi when there was absolutely no air in the tank. Nonetheless we fill the tank anyways to check to see if the tank was ok, nope, turns out the valve pin starts leaking.

We go ahead and inspect the gun to see how well it is working, turns out the sensi setup was missing and the breech knob was broken off, and the rod was bent.
These were minor issues, but I was not notified about any of the problems discussed above. But this wasnít just 1 minor issue it was 4 issues. I contact him and ask him to reimburse me, and he accepts, but since then, I havenít been able to get a reply from him on AIM or through PM.

I still have his address and will give him a chance to look this thread over, and look my feedback over. I have never let anyone who ripped me off get away with it. I am not expecting to be the loser in this transaction either. I will update this post when I get a reply or come to a conclusion. I am most likely going to file a complaint with the police for false advertisement or something of that sort.

WTB Timmies - Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-06-2005, 12:54 AM #2
Big Weapons
MOOOOOO.

I can confirm the problems that happy experienced with this trade. I was playing with him this past weekend and felt that this gun was letting him down because he traded a perfect 2k2 timmy for an imperfect Speed.

Rocking the B2K3 AND B2K4.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:01 PM #3
boxcarone82
my lover

Sorry for one the breech knob was on the gun when i sent it out.2/ i forgot to mention the guage my bad but when i last used the tank which was 2 weeks before i sent out it was fine/ 3. Same w/ the sensi rod i took the sensi out along time ago casue you cannot use sensi w/ a halo 4/ I will be happy to reimburse you the money 5/ no response because i have been in the hospital w/ appendicitis my ****in bad

-automagb4ll3r sorry my friends name was on my comp
Old 04-06-2005, 10:04 PM #4
e3ekiel009
omfg u nubz!

Yea, Sam has been very sick. He had a gun stolen from him VIA pbn, he will re-emberse you I can promise that.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:41 PM #5
automagb4ll3r

and just to let you know i was ripped off on pbn about 900 dollars and the police didnt do ****....So i am not trying to rip you off and if i was i def. wouldnt of sent first *******........Anyways you'll get your money as soon as i can drive to send it
a4 bolt
halo b w/ rip
Old 04-26-2005, 05:45 PM #6
xXhappyaznXx
hAppy of AO

I have been waiting for a money order, been several weeks. Not very happy here.

WTB Timmies - Feedback
Old 04-26-2005, 06:37 PM #7
Corey B.

Send authorities to his house. Yes, they will go.
Old 04-28-2005, 03:52 PM #8
xXhappyaznXx
hAppy of AO

I'm really dissappointed at the fact that he has changed his AIM sn, and hasn't been active on PBN lately, I believe he has changed his username. I will ask a mod to check his IP and hopefully have him banned.

WTB Timmies - Feedback