Old 02-21-2005, 05:23 PM #1
Spartacus
Dead Man Walking

Spartacus is a Supporting Member
Exclamation Wrath T-Board

WRATH T-BOARD SPECS:

Unlimited* firing rate
Tournement legal (Semi-auto only)
Breakbeam eye Eye can be disabled on the fly (i.e. during play)
1 million trigger pull checks per second
Software debounce
Fully adjustable dwell
Fully adjustable eye delay
Adjustable eye sensitivity
Classic and automatic modes
Saves settings when turned off
Setting to align eye during installation Eye Alignment Tool?
Upgradable Microcontroller (Ramping and Pro chips coming soon)
120 day (4 month) limited warranty against defects
30 day money back guarantee

For markers without stock eyes, it is recommended that the eye be installed by a certified airsmith or someone familiar with the operation of the marker. There is also a setting that will aid you with aligning the eye.

*Limited by the CPS of the marker

http://www.scenariodreams.com

WHAT DOES THE T-BOARD DO?

1. The stock board is capped at 20BPS, the T-board has no cap. If some magical gun was capable of firing 100BPS, the T-board would keep up.
2. Adjustable dwell. Dwell is how long the valve stays open on the solenoid. Adjusting this to the lowest possible setting (while maintaining stable operation and consistent solenoid activation) will make the marker as air efficient as possible and will increase the possible CPS (cycles per second).
3. Adjustable eye delay. You can adjust how much time it takes for the board to fire after a ball has been detected in the breech. This helps with chopping and should be set higher for slower hoppers and set very low for Halos, Reloader Bs and Q-loaders.
4. Debouce adjustments. This setting allows you to increase or decrease the number of times the board will recognize a trigger pull per second. By lowering this setting you increase the possible BPS, by raising this setting you begin to limit the BPS. Lowest settings of 1 or 2 will allow for INSANE rates of fire due to bounce caused by the recoil of the marker. This is not legal, but it sure is fun. Set the debounce low enough to get good rates of fire, but high enough so you don't experience "bounce".
5. Eye sensitivity adjustment. Allows you to increase or decrease eye sensitivity. The lower the sensitivity, the more battery you will conserve, but darker paintballs need a higher sensitivity setting.
6. Upgraded breakbeam eyes.
7. Upgradable chips. A ramping and Pro chip are due out soon. The ramping chip allows- well, ramping. This is when the board recognizes a preset BPS attained by the user and "ramps" the rate of fire up to another preset BPS. Ie YOU pull 10BPS and the board then tells the marker to fire at 25BPS or whatever you decide to program it at. The other upgrade chip will allow burst, full-auto and reactive trigger modes. Reactive mode fires the gun 2x per trigger pull- once when you PULL the trigger and once when you RELEASE the trigger. This effectively DOUBLES your skill at walking the trigger. ALL of these extra modes are ILLEGAL for touneaments, but a heck of a lot of fun to use against your friend with a stock tippmann 98. The T-board without these upgrade ships is totally touney legal, it is semi-auto ONLY. Hope this FAQ helps...

When this product does come out, keep the posts about it in this thread for easy reference, thanks!

UPDATE 2/26/05: IMPORTANT!!! The Dragun T-board is NOT a true drop in upgrade, modifications and soldering are required as follows:

1. Resoldering the stock capacitor to the T-board
2. Removal of button membrane on back of trigger frame
3. Removal or modification of stock eyes to fit the 4 pin connector

These problems/complications/modifications will NOT be present on the Diablo Wrath T-board when it is produced.

UPDATE 3/18/05: Wrath T-board release pushed back until April due to Damon not being able to find the right size capacitor. If you know a company that makes a 1" cap, let us know!

Feedback/Contact

Wrath Legion Silver Division Special Forces PsyOps

Last edited by Spartacus : 03-19-2005 at 11:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2005, 06:08 PM #2
paintballer1013 (Banned)
Banned

paintballer1013 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
that will be sweet
Old 02-21-2005, 07:21 PM #3
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

alright guys, here is the deal....I have a Drallion w/ T-board. I am going to order the Wrath, and then attempt to mod the T-board to fit. I am pretty sure the noid takes the same voltage, and the Dragun TES/Drallion board would be what is needed since both are using a clapper noid to operate the marker. The drallion just hooks up to the value to work the front noid. I will order tonight, and let all of you know as soon as it arrives.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:30 PM #4
Damonwill

Damonwill is a Supporting Member
From what I can tell from the Pics posted, the Dragun T-Board will work. It will use the upper most and lower most hole in the grip for the buttons. The Eye connector is different (Dragun =4, Diablo = 2x2) so I will have to look into how to mod that. May just have to offer free eyes If it drops right in, I will start selling soon, if it needs a little mod, I will have to have them built, which takes 4 weeks.

And as an FYI, we are releasing the Mongoose T-Board which will work in a Diablo Mongoose and Mongoose Reincarnation this weekend.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 02-21-2005, 07:50 PM #5
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

thats exactly what I was thinking damon was using the top (unused) hole for the top botton, and then drilling out the middle for the battery charger port. I also think that the 2 + 2 eyes will plug into the 4 pin eye port as the TES eyeboard does into the LCD board. If not, I think i could solder the eye leads onto the T-board. If you can let me know what each pin on the eye port of the T-board does, I can plug them in correctly ie IR and reciever.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:57 PM #6
d34d1

cant wait for this to come out
88/4500
cp uni-mount
Pretty much new Drallion gold/silver fade with anti-chop derlin bolt no asa stock everything else barely used For sale No more then 600 paintballs have gone through this. Needs to be timed and regs set. Pm me with offers.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:54 PM #7
Spartacus
Dead Man Walking

Website updated... Wrath T-board is coming soon!!!

Feedback/Contact

Old 02-24-2005, 06:12 PM #8
Damonwill

Actually they will be avail as soon as I have conformation that they are 100% compatible. And I think it will be easier if I just sell them with the eyes so we don't have to worry about the different connectors. What does everyone think? Would you rather have new eyes or an adapter? They would cost the same either way.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 02-24-2005, 06:33 PM #9
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

Annual Supporting Member
jjdustr340 is a Moderator
jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jjdustr340 is Legendary
New eyes instead of adapter. We all know how well your eyes hold up, the Wrath hasn't been around long enough for anyone to have had problems with the stock ones. Better safe than sorry right?

Has anyone told you lately that you are the man, Damon?!!
Old 02-24-2005, 11:41 PM #10
Meekajahama
Hardcore Supremacy

Meekajahama plays in the PSP
is the t-board easy to install or is there all complicated soldering(or however you spell it) and stuff?

Hardcore Paintball Arena
Old Feedback
Old 02-25-2005, 02:12 AM #11
rottensquad07
Peter Griffin = HERO

update.....

ok, I got the wrath in, and took out the board. The T-board from a Drallion / TES will fit HOWEVER it will require some modification.....

1. The gay "pretend" membrane pad has to come off because it tends to press the upper button on the t-board. This however is a good thing as the middle port lines up with the charging port.

2. I am going to use the wire harness I got from Damon for the bounce beam eyes, and solder the harness plug onto the break beam eyes ( basically like the adapter damon was talking about )

Tomorrow night I will begin fitting the board into the gun, and get some pics up. I was wondering if Damon can send me the layouts of the pins for the eye on the t-board.....(so I can wire the eyes up correctly)
Old 02-25-2005, 10:34 AM #12
Spartacus
Dead Man Walking

Yeah, I had the same problems. Also the cylinder on the top is longer than the stock one, so it doesn't seat quite right. This means that to get the rubber grips back on, you have to hollow out a "compartment" for the cylinder in them to fit back flush on the grip frame. Also the buttons don't line up perfectly, but they work, though I;m not sure if the charge port lines up well enough to actually be used. I'm going to do further tests this weekend to see if all the electronics are truly compatable and make sure the eyes work. I should post again on Monday...

Feedback/Contact

Old 02-25-2005, 12:37 PM #13
Damonwill

Quote:
Originally posted by Meekajahama
is the t-board easy to install or is there all complicated soldering(or however you spell it) and stuff?
The plan is to have it drop right in. Jsut a couple screws.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 02-25-2005, 12:40 PM #14
Damonwill

Just so I can get an order for replacement parts, can someone give me the exact dimentions of the cap and what its ratings are? 16V? 4800uf? 6800uf? I need length and thickness. And I need real measurements, NOT what you tell the ladies!!

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 02-25-2005, 12:43 PM #15
Damonwill

Quote:
Originally posted by rottensquad07
update.....

ok, I got the wrath in, and took out the board. The T-board from a Drallion / TES will fit HOWEVER it will require some modification.....

1. The gay "pretend" membrane pad has to come off because it tends to press the upper button on the t-board. This however is a good thing as the middle port lines up with the charging port.

2. I am going to use the wire harness I got from Damon for the bounce beam eyes, and solder the harness plug onto the break beam eyes ( basically like the adapter damon was talking about )

Tomorrow night I will begin fitting the board into the gun, and get some pics up. I was wondering if Damon can send me the layouts of the pins for the eye on the t-board.....(so I can wire the eyes up correctly)
you shouldn't have to solder anything. You should be able to just unplug the crimp pin from the plastic housing and insert them into the 4-pin housing. I'll get the pinouts tonight. If not sooner.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 02-26-2005, 09:30 AM #16
Spartacus
Dead Man Walking

Post Updated for 2/26/05

And for anyone wondering or curious, the dimensions of the stock capacitor is 1" in length and 5/8" in diameter- a fact that I would NOT brag about to the ladies

Feedback/Contact

Last edited by Spartacus : 02-26-2005 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:35 PM #17
Spartacus
Dead Man Walking

Wrath T-board release date revealed... March 21st.

Feedback/Contact

Old 03-08-2005, 12:52 PM #18
Damonwill

Right now, there is one snag. I'm having trouble finding the Cap that is 1" long. The shortest I can find is 1 1/8". I can't release the board until I have this Cap. I have both my manufacdturers searching.

Damon

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com
Old 03-10-2005, 03:06 PM #19
digdug18

digdug18 is a Supporting Member
up
Old 03-10-2005, 08:09 PM #20
I.B.C4life (Banned)
:santahat4nonworkingava:

will you make a ramping chip or upgrade chip for it also i know some people don't like it but i do let me know thanks
Old 03-10-2005, 08:16 PM #21
Damonwill

WE have an upgrade chip that is being tested. They should be released as soon as my testers verify no problems.

Damon Williams
www.scenariodreams.com