PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-23-2005, 09:12 PM #1
pbking39
Dye

pbking39's FEEDBACK

Hey whats up everyone if you have done a deal with me please feel free to write a review. Thanks!!!!

Last edited by pbking39 : 01-25-2005 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:13 PM #2
yep

has been a member for 10 years
great seller, would do business with him anytime
Old 01-23-2005, 09:26 PM #3
Bill
Paintball Showcase

Annual Supporting Member
Bill is a Supporting Member
Bill is a founding member
Bill owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Traded my Aftershock Eblade to him! Very Smooth transaction!

Certified NorthEast Eclipse Technician/Warranty Center!

Used Gun thread: EGO8s, DMs, Shockers, and more...
Old 01-25-2005, 09:12 AM #4
pbking39
Dye

Thanks guys!!!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:55 PM #5
paintballa51

Great seller.I sent the cash first and got the gun quick..hope we do business again
Old 01-25-2005, 08:59 PM #6
pbking39
Dye

paintballa51- thanks!!!! great buyer got money fast
Old 03-13-2005, 07:02 PM #7
TrashFaceJoe

.BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER

well i bought a dm4 off this kid and he said it worked perfect and all it needed was a board, eyes, and eye coveres. So i purchased it because I already had those parts and I receive it in the mail and it needs alot more work then he told me. It is far from working perfect. He told me that it had a nice paint job that looked nice and that it worked perfect, all it needed were those select parts. Low and behold i receive it and the gun is a sad sight. The back of the bolt is mauled like a the gun was dropped on it, and I can't even get an allen wrench in it. the pics he showed me before he sent the bolt piece looks perfect but look at it when i recieved it:

on top of that who ever painted it painted over the area where the solenoid sits, and the solenoid doesn't seal properly and its full of dow 33 and paintchips. It is also missing the battery harness.

in an AIM conversation he said:
SCRUFY01 (9:07:47 PM): no believe me it looks nice
but in a recient PM when i called his on his lies he says:
"hey! I had nothing to do with the gun its self i didnt look at it."

here is another excerpt from an AIM conversation:
Mgth713 (9:09:37 PM): and it comes with a solenoid and all the internals correct?
SCRUFY01 (9:10:12 PM): yup
SCRUFY01 (9:10:12 PM): just doent have a board and eyes and eye covers

again i had him state:
Mgth713 (9:16:38 PM): so you can guaratee it works 100% besides teh eyes, board and eye covers?
SCRUFY01 (9:16:49 PM): yup
SCRUFY01 (9:17:32 PM): possitive

Overall a bad seller because the gun is missing more parts then he stated and the gun is far from perfect working condition as he stated. watch out when dealing with this kid because you never know what you are gonna get.

.BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER .BAD SELLER

FeEdBaCk

Last edited by TrashFaceJoe : 03-15-2005 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:44 AM #8
pbking39
Dye

Hey man!!! I told you what was the matter with it and what parts were needed. The noid was prob out of place also because of the paint Job. From what I saw before I shipped it the gun was fine. The bolt was not like that at all the pics show it all. The box prob opened up during shipping and fell on the ground and you no the guys that ship it wont say anything. Also the paint job looked fine and if anyone whans pics then I will email them to you. The only prob was that the person put the noid in before the paint dried all the way and not in all the way because it wasnt broken. I sold the gun for someone else and I told him that. Then you copied and pasted our conversations and not the whole things. The thing where I said it looked fine was for the paint job not anything else. Also like I said before the bolt was NOT like that when i shipped it out. Another thing is that the kid who's gun it was looked at it and gave it to me And this kid kept asking to ship as soon as possible so i got it and looked at the outside, in the bolt, eye slots, grip frame and the center. I didnt know about the mebrane pad until I got it to ship and I didnt think it was a big deal to you because you said you had the complete kit from your friend who gave you about 15 extra membrane pads. So Dont go putting words in my mouth and you can ask everyone else who I dont business with I dont try and Jip people. You knew that it wasn't my gun and as soon as i got it I would ship It to you and then you yell at me because I didnt clean the noid.

Last edited by pbking39 : 03-15-2005 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:56 AM #9
pbking39
Dye

Me and TrashFaceJoe talked over the gun and it was my falt for the battery conections b/c i didnt write the tread in enough explanation considering that the batt harness was part of the board and the eyes. And the bolt thing was b/c of shipping!!!!!

SCRUFY01: Do we agree with each other
Mgth713: yeah you are the middle man and it just makes you look bad
SCRUFY01: imsrry
Mgth713: i hope you got something out of sellign the gun for that kid
Mgth713: and tell him to quit paintball and take up ballet or something
SCRUFY01: ok man from now on im reallly going to look things through and not sell thing for others
Mgth713: yeah man as long as you learned, I'm really sorry if you are telling the truth and that it went down like this

Last edited by pbking39 : 03-15-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:21 PM #10
ruboy17
Deuces Wild

very good trader, he shipped first and i got the guns just as described, he was very easy to talk to, we talked on the phone everyday till both packages were received, recomend him to anyone.