Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-19-2005, 06:08 PM #1
helpmeout
Always Ball'n

has been a member for 10 years
Feedback for Helpmeout

Please leave feedaback on this thread if we have made any deals on PbNation. Thanks

***Ebay Feedback***

Lowest Priced EGO on PBNation!! Needs To Go NOW!!!

Feedback

Last edited by helpmeout : 01-19-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2005, 06:15 PM #2
-Soul-
»DarkNess»

bought an Ego off this guy and even though he said it was NIB it wasnt it was used for a couple games. I checked the shot counter and plus the bolt was worn a little. Besides that everything is in working order.
Everyone takes chances somthings work out and somthing dont.
NIB Conditions Custom Anno DM4 -AKA THE PUNISHER- Sold
New [Dark Intimidator] Red/black Traded
NIB [Blue Gloss Dm4]-Traded
Old 01-19-2005, 07:08 PM #3
helpmeout
Always Ball'n

The Ego sold to -Soul- was brand new. It was only dry fired. After all I had to see how great this beauty performed.

Feedback
Old 01-26-2005, 03:04 PM #4
damcv62

damcv62 is a Supporting Member
I bought an ego from him as well. Was told it was NIB, it had shots on the counter, but the trigger had been played with, which was nice, it had a nice feel to it. He said it was from the guys at the shop setting the guns up. Eh, what ever.

All in all, great deal, wouldn't mind doing another deal with him.

Thanks
Trey

Want to try XS, the energy drink that drives Pro team XSV, go here for info:
Get XS products here!!!!

Read the thread before posting!!!!
"You have just been ***** slapped to the damned-nations of hell!"-Eric Cartman
Old 01-26-2005, 07:09 PM #5
Kswiss23
*Legen-wait for it-dary*

Kswiss23 plays in the PSP
Kswiss23 is Legendary
Kswiss23 is Boss
Bought an ego from him sent the money orders out...although the postal services screwed stuff up he worked with me and we got it all fixed...great trader...would deff deal with again!!! A+++
Old 01-27-2005, 05:44 AM #6
helpmeout
Always Ball'n

The gun damcv62 bought had been setup to achieve the highest rate of fire with no bounce. The tech's at the shop set the gun up this way. They adjusted the trigger and made some changes to the software. I did not make any adjustments to the gun.

The gun sold to Kswiss23 is completely stock. There are absolutely no modifications done to this gun. It has never been turned on or shot.

All future Ego's sold will be just like Kswiss23's. Don't want people complaining about the guns.

Feedback
Old 01-30-2005, 05:51 PM #7
mrgold

mrgold is a Supporting Member
Thumbs up

Just got the Ego from "helpmeout" yesterday. Items were as described NIB. Excellent seller with super fast communication. Would definitely buy from again!
Old 02-02-2005, 12:16 PM #8
kungpow

kungpow is a Supporting Member
bought an ego off Frankie as well - gun was as described and sharp looking. The package came across the states in 2 days and he was always in constant communication. thanks
Old 02-12-2005, 02:17 AM #9
rsk8erhookups
HOLY FIZZLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bought an ego from frankie, we live pretty close to each other so me met up. even though i bailed out a couple times cause i couldn't make it, he still kept trying to meet me. and he did have another buyer, but he promised me the gun, and stuck with his promise.
He was always easy to reach, and he always answered my PM's. The ego was NIB just like he said, and didnt have one scratch on the bolt or gun. The gun RRRIIPPPSSS!!!!!! sooo fffaaasssttt.
I will definately do business with frankie again in the future!!!
I GIVE HIM A 100000 out of 10
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=669089
MY FEEDBACK<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Old 02-13-2005, 05:28 PM #10
ijustwanttoplay
??????? ?????? ??????????

great seller, the trigger ripped, the gun was awsome, fast shipping and and maintained contact.
Old 02-15-2005, 06:20 PM #11
KODMaelstroM
Your Local Mael Man

Bought an Ego off of Frankie last week. I sent out a PayPal payment and he sent the gun out the next day. the gun was brand new with the parts switched. You could tell that it hadn't even been aired up yet. He always stayed in contact with me, whether it be by PMs or by telephone calls. What you see is what you get with Frankie. He's the best!
Old 02-16-2005, 06:00 PM #12
Katcha

Just got my gun this week from Frankie, easy to deal with, keeps in touch and he is currently working with me because the tip of the barrel has the anno scratched off, going to try to get me a new barrel, I give him a 10/10
B/S/T with confidence
Old 02-18-2005, 01:45 AM #13
jz813

bought my EGO from frankie last week. excellent communication and seller. put a hopper through the marker and works flawlessly. would recommend and i would gladly do business w/ him again
Old 02-24-2005, 09:35 PM #14
IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis is a Supporting Member
bought an ego and got it today, shoots flawlessly. He even threw in a cereal killerz DVD just because he couldnt ship it til 2 days later, do not hesitate to buy from this guy
Old 02-26-2005, 10:11 PM #15
hatedmind

Bought an ego, got it today, was great colors and WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN though, gun came early, perfect timing,

Last edited by hatedmind : 02-27-2005 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:36 AM #16
helpmeout
Always Ball'n

For those of you who bought Ego's from me and are curious as to why there are shots on some of the Ego's please look at the comments made by Hammer1

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=862463

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer1
a good point that may be going missed here, as "game" mentioned, "it really depends on who tests the Ego's from the factory", each gun is physically aired up and tested with paint at the factory! This includes setting the velocity...

Feedback
Old 02-27-2005, 01:43 PM #17
Egowaffle

Silver Ego

Yeah, i also bought a Ego from Frankie 2 days ago. He was a GREAT person to deal with and very legit. He would always answer my PMs and phone calls everytime. sinse we lived some what close, i drove to his house to and met him in person. very nice guy and the gun was in PERFECT condition. i had problems with my timmy, my angel, and now i thought i would give the Ego a try. It is ssooooo fast and accurate! everything about this gun is perfect, i wouldnt want anything else. i would DEFFINETLLY do business with Frankie again A++++
Thanks for everything frankie...oh, and the gun kicks ***!

~Blake

yeah its me: MR. GREEN

Ballz Out Factory
Old 03-20-2005, 06:34 PM #18
towens213
Team HaZe

towens213 is a Supporting Member
Just picked up a Black w/ Red parts EGO from Frankie today. I decided to pay in advance because these markers were selling so damn fast!!! Commuication was easy and the transaction went very smoothly. He also provided me with the upgrade software and grips. (He personally went to NPPL HB to get these) and did so FREE OF CHARGE!!! Most people would have tried to make some extra $$$ on the side for these. So this is guy is as honest as they come. As for the gun itself, I couldn't be more satasfied. Take it from a guy who has personally owned a DM5, Proto, Ripper 2, 05 Dragon, Rasta Fly, etc...etc....this marker is better, period. Speed, weight, effiency, quality, accuracy and looks. This marker has it all. The Ego simply destroys the competition.

Last edited by towens213 : 03-21-2005 at 12:29 AM.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:56 PM #19
jesterGX4

jesterGX4 is a Supporting Member
Great doing business with Frankie. I left him a voice mail, and returned my call promptly. I asked him to meet me at Huntington Beach during the NPPL tournament and accommodated me (it was nice him and myself were local). Marker came complete with everything its suppose to come with and the color scheme that I chose. We both walked to the Planet EclipseTech Booth, and exchanged for the new grips and 1.00 firmware release. The marker already came with the new detents and bolt. I am very happy with the transaction and the price we agreed to. Overall, it was a smooth transaction. I cant wait to shoot this marker on our next practice. All my team mates will DROOL!!! I give Frankie a TRIPLE A PLUS +++++++!!
#08 Back Mid-Insert

Reppin' the "805"

My Feedback:
pBN eBay
Old 03-21-2005, 05:06 PM #20
SuperMiniDevil
Freshly Stolen Avy Idea

I have gained a good respect for Frankie, and a hatred toward ups and usps, ups held the guns for a week to inspect them and usps did not even try and deliver my package the day it was due, on a side frankie AKA: helpmeout is a very polite and helpful seller who deserves your buisness, not to mention the products he sells are top notch stuff, if you ever have a problem he helps you out, i got the new grips with my gun and he even offered to take my board to get it swaped at HB to the 1.0, i couldnt because i needed the gun but it was a very generous offer, WILL BE DOING BUISNESS AGAIN!!!!!

EGO-Platinum With Black Parts
MacDev 05 Legion Air, Dye 05 Cover
Empire Reloader B- Smoke, Delrin Cone
Old 03-21-2005, 08:09 PM #21
Sneakyman

bought a red w/ black ego. had no problems making the deal, exactly as advertised. the marker was not shipped how I requested, not good, especally since i sent extra $$$ to cover the additional cost. oh well.

i have delt with worst, but also better.

B+

Pump guns for life
Proud member of the church of Palmer

ryan1376@yahoo.com
Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=556498