Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-31-2004, 12:43 AM #1
thesk8erguytd
7*0*3

has been a member for 10 years
feedback 4 thesk8erguytd

this is just being started even though i have had some very good, clean sales in the past, if you see this and you have baught somthing from me and are happy or disatisfied over it please leave a message in here so that people know who they are dealing with...

thanks

jon
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-25-2005, 10:17 PM #2
Wordf0o
Hail to the thief

Talking Super Duper A++++ Best Seller Alive- Better than the Mods...

This guy is the greatest. He offers the best deals and he would never scam you. Never ever ever. He is awesome. He offered my friend an C&C Angel IR3 with an eggy and a harness for $325. This guy is awesome. The angel came in great condition and shoots like dream. My friend shoots so unbelievably fast with it. It so light and efficent. It gets like 1200 for a 68/4500 which is pretty damn good. The eggy is ill. The harness is awesome. And he included a shirt, I don't know why, but he gave us a shirt anyway. Jon is the best man alive. He is so awesome, in fact just for doing business with him he offered to fix my impulse for free. All I had to do is to pay the shipping fees. This guy is with out a doubt the greatest seller alive. In my book, he gets a 10/10. In addition, he is always online and a great communicator. The first time, I talked to him he gave me all his info without a fuss and we talked 2 hours just about the angel. I saved the convo and its 11 pages long !!! He is serioulsy awesome, and I would do business with him anytime. This is also my first time buying too so I had a few worries, but now I'm not. With good people like Jon around, we can all rest easy that we won't be scammed. He is very trustworthy and would never dream to scam you. There is no doubt in my mind that I would do business with him because he is just so awesome. If you are a new buyer like me with worries, you don't have to worry with Jon. In other words, you will never ever ever worry. He sells me an angel at a killer price, where most people would be scared of because of the mantra if its too good to be true, then it is would scare them away, but I took my chance with this awesome deal and it paid off. Now I have a killer C&C Angel with an eggy and a harnnes and a shirt at a sick price. It doesn't get much better than this. He is the best seller alive and is better than the mods. A+ for him and 10/10 for you.

Wordf0o

You can find me at yeaaitzsh0rtii for aim or yeaaitzsh0rtii@yahoo.com if you have any qualms about this seller. Obviously, I feel that Jon is a great seller and I would reccomend him to any buyer. He is two thumbs up or . In all seriousiness, this guy is a great guy. He offers great deals with great products. What more can you ask for?