Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-18-2004, 10:41 PM #1
fattymike
broke

has been a member for 10 years
FattyMike Feedback

RRRRrrrrrrrolls off your tongue.... FATTYMIKE FEEDBACK!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

WE STOCK EM DEEP AND SELL EM CHEAP!!! IM CRAZY!!!!

at the beep leave a feedback

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...............

wiz0o@hotmail.com

aim d0ntsm0kecrack (copy and paste that because the 0's are zeroes!)

Looking for a Cheap EBLADE I don't have to upgrade or work on. Basically a marker in a box I can air up and play.

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=682839

Last edited by fattymike : 04-22-2005 at 03:23 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-03-2004, 03:17 PM #2
Liquidflame947
Section Eight Pump Player

Angry Bad Seller

Do not purchase from FattyMike. He is unprofessional, irresponsible, slow to ship, and my item received was not in the condition described to me before purchasing.

I purchased a 4 oz tank from him on Oct. 20. I Paypalled him with instant payment. I never heard from him until I had to PM him to LMK when the tank was going to ship and make sure he got the payment. He said

Quote:
i have another package going out but ill mail it monday for sure
Never heard from him again till I had to PM again to make sure he sent it. This is what I got:

Quote:
ok well if you dont get it by tom then go ahead and leave me a negative feedback.. I gave it to my cuz last wed to mail next day amd he said he mailed it on wed but I dont know if he actually did. You will get it no worries, wednesday the latest.
He gave the tank I paid for a week earlier to his cousin and never checked back to make sure it shipped. Well, I got the tank today, Nov. 3. It was sent UPS Next Day Air. That means he only shipped it this week.

I had made sure to ask him if the tank was in good working condition. He said:

Quote:
its in excellent condition. i dont think it needs to be hydroed ever.. it just needs to pass visual inspection and hell yeah it will...
I open the box and see a tank all scuffed up (but usable) with an empty valve. It looked like some on/off thing that was gutted. Since it was shipped by air, I understand while the valve was removed but the rest of it wasn't included! I now have to go buy a $20 valve to replace the one I was told was working.

NOT A PLEASENT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!!
PhOG #227
liquidflame947@aol.com
Old 11-03-2004, 07:02 PM #3
fattymike
broke

Wow

Why are you trying to make me look so bad?

First of all, if you are going to be detailed about everything tell the whole truth and include all PMs sent. But I do like how you waited to post the negative feedback and act so nice b4 you actualy get the package. If you were that unhappy I would have sent something extra, but you never stated otherwise. Technically I guess you werent unhappy untill you saw the tank but its not as bad as you say it is. Heres the full conversation as per what he left out.

Quote:
Liquidflame947 wrote on 11-01-2004 05:57 PM:
Still haven't heard anything back from you on the status of my 4oz tank. Please respond. Please LMK the day and method you shipped it by so I can know when to expect it. I need it ASAP. I already missed one day of play I had previously committed to. Just need an update and I'll be happy. Thanks.
Now heres one of the xaggerations. You didnt play because you didnt have a 4 oz tank? That seems a little silly to me. What did you play with b4?

Quote:
fattymike wrote on 11-01-2004 08:12 PM:
ok well if you dont get it by tom then go ahead and leave me a negative feedback.. I gave it to my cuz last wed to mail next day amd he said he mailed it on wed but I dont know if he actually did. You will get it no worries, wednesday the latest.

Sorry again
Truthfull straight foward about the situation.

Quote:
Re: sorry for the wait
Thanks for the update. I'm not worried when it gets here I just want to know it's coming and have an idea when it'll be here. That's all I'm asking. If your cousin didn't ship it and kept it, I need a refund from you. Check with him/her and see if they shipped it. If it's on it's way. that's perfectly fine and all I needed to know. I don't want to leave negative feedback becasue that won't get me my tank or money and just make you upset.
You on the other hand not so truthful. Also, I didnt know you had sent the money until the 23rd not the 20th. I dont check my paypal everyday.
Quote:
Re: 23 shipped
paypal has been sent and has cleared my bank account. Please let me know if you've shipped it yet or when you do.
Thanks
10-23-2004 12:22 AM
If you dont like the tank send it back. I wont pay for the shipping nor can I give you the full amount back because pay pal took its percentage. But I can give you what I have in the paypal account. It still there because BofA bank account closed and I couldnt have it transfered to my account(I couldnt pull out the cash from a atm) Thats why I couldnt ship it on monday, I had no money to ship it. Thats why I gave it to my cousin.

I dropped the package off at my cousins on wed like I said. He didnt mail it till friday and I didnt know. So I guess technicaly it is somewhat my fault becasue I agree I should have followed like you said and thats my bad.

As for the condition of the tank you know it passes visual inspection easily. $20 dollar valve... do you even know what you are talking about, its called a burst disc? I hope you didnt throw the box or paper away because the disc WAS in there. There was no missing valve or gutted on/off.. wtf.. just a missing BURST DISC. Whatever store you took that too ripped you off.

peace

Looking for a Cheap EBLADE I don't have to upgrade or work on. Basically a marker in a box I can air up and play.

Feedback
Old 11-11-2004, 11:58 PM #4
team PHEONIX

GOOD TRADER. i had problems with the gun i sent but he gave me chance to fix it.
A+++

would do business with neday.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:08 PM #5
MyLittleMobster

paid and got my stuff what else is there to say. I got it like next day in the morning it was very fast.

Last edited by MyLittleMobster : 11-13-2004 at 01:23 AM.
Old 11-13-2004, 12:12 AM #6
fattymike
broke

how fast did you get it? you can tell them you got the package in like 2 days ;o)

Feedback
Old 11-27-2004, 03:04 PM #7
wigglesrewind
pipboy approved!

awesome seller. would definetely do business with again.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:13 AM #8
zewowcool
<YOUR ADD HERE>

super great guy. super cheap price and super fast shipping. i would do buiss with this guy anytime. thanks alot guy.
Old 12-23-2004, 02:39 PM #9
a10
Banned

good seller
Old 12-26-2004, 09:20 PM #10
P8ntbller55

Great seller, transaction was smooth, recieved the barrel in 3 DAYS!!! That's right 3 days from the night it was ordered, exactly as pictured/described. A+
Old 02-23-2005, 09:29 AM #11
yugo52
Stop Resisting!

yugo52 is a Supporting Member
Great seller. I shipped my gun and he overnighted the money to me. I would definitely do business again!
Old 05-08-2005, 10:08 AM #12
yugo52
Stop Resisting!

yugo52 is a Supporting Member
Another great deal with fattymike. We traded guns, and he overnighted mine to me UPS. Would do business again in a heartbeat...

A+++
Old 11-26-2005, 01:02 AM #13
senghing27
Gosh Dang.....

senghing27 plays in the PSP
senghing27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
senghing27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Traded guns with Mike, did my ion and cash for his Turtle. Went very smoothly. He is very flexible and understanding. He gets my two award
Thanks mike