10-09-2004, 12:51 AM
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- This is not a BST forum, use only the designated BST sticky at the top of the front page. All other sales threads will be deleted.
- NO FLAMING
- NO VS. THREADS
- NO SPIMMY THREADS - Use the Bob Long forum. They are Timmys, not Spyders. We have the conversion posted in the Spyder mod forum, and that is all of the info that you should need on the subject as far as Spyders are concerned. After that, its a Bob Long issue.
- Posts with no real content will be marked as such and closed.
- Titles such as "help me", "someone's username", and "read this" are not going to be tolerated. Describe the thread in the title, do your best to appear intelligent.
- If you post looking for a user review of a common marker (or part), your thread will be closed or deleted.
For user reviews of markers and other equipment, please use www.pbreview.com.
If we were to allow posts asking about each and every Kingman marker, our forum would be over-run by "Is it good" questions.
- SEARCH for your answer before posting.
Last edited by Devilstar2k2 : 12-27-2004 at 11:04 AM.