Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-05-2004, 11:56 AM #1
Devilstar2k2

Devilstar2k2 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Spyder Custom Services V.2

This is where you can come to look for custom services offered by other PbNation members.

This includes milling, eye installs, striker mods, etc...

SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK
SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK
SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements for posting your services:

1. Pics of your work.

2. A detailed description of the service that you are providing.

3. Contact info.

Failure to provide the above mentioned criteria will result in the deletion of your post.

Thanks,

Shawn

Last edited by Devilstar2k2 : 10-05-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2004, 08:44 PM #2
imaginer123
Banned

imaginer123 is a Supporting Member
--Prices--

Top cocking (with modded stock bolt) $20

mill off back- $20

Mill frame for eye wires- $35

eye drill- $15

eye drill with timmy cover tap- $23

mill slots in stock bolt to save detents $15

Drill stock VA $25

install guage (you provide) $15
or
install guage i tell you how much it is $15+cost of guage

ALL PICS RIGHT HERE

Last edited by imaginer123 : 03-25-2005 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:24 PM #3
the trooper

the trooper is a Supporting Member
Here is a list of services that I provide:

Eye install with eye cover screw holes and screws - $55 does NOT include return shipping.
*Includes the same as the above but adds dual detents, and milling detent groves in the bolt, and eye cover holes to be drilled and tapped and stainless steel screws. Your choice #2-56 like Timmies or the 4-40 to keep it standard with everyone else.

I also do various other type of mods, just let me know what you are thinking of. Patriot is also an authorized T-Board retailer so be sure to contact them for all your T-Board needs. All work is guaranteed for 120 days.

Phone # (843)369-4FUN

Last edited by the trooper : 10-31-2004 at 09:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:21 PM #4
p8ntball-kid21
E-Jam United

p8ntball-kid21 is a Supporting Member
Pricing

Milling($25)-I can do many different styles of milling including angled and the traditional 90*. On gun’s with vision cocking I can do this.

I differ from others in that I polish all my cuts. I don’t like rough edges so factor that in when you view my pricing. I gradually sand the rough aluminum into a brilliant shine. I am open to other designs but keep in mind that I do all this using a hacksaw, files, and sandpaper. I also prep the body so that your anno doesn’t get scratched, a common incident scene with newbie modders.

^^^weird lighting affect… it looks like chrome in actuality

Mag mod($15)-I will mill your trigger to install a reverse polarity magnetic return on your frame. Same return used on Shockers and available for Timmys. Springs tend to get more tension on them as they are compressed. Magnets will exert the same pressure evenly throughout the pull. Great feel. If your gun is bouncing away or double firing from too light a switch this may solve the problem.

50g Installation($10)-I will install and solder in a new 50g switch. I heat shrink the connections too. Same one as the IS switch. Very rippable. This is not a heavy radio shack one. I will also sell them separately for $6 shipped.

Porting($5)-I enlarge the opening from the valve to the bolt. I make it the necessary size for maximum flow. I will also enlarge the valve face but only at your request. This assists in lowering your operating pressure.

Valve pin mod($5)-I file down the valve pin for an increase of flow into the valve and also to the exhaust side allowing for more air to cock the gun so it doesn’t burp at low pressure.

Mech Trigger Job($25)-I add adjustable pre and post travel set screws and shim the sear. I’ve done this to all my mech Spyders and I can’t believe the difference. Most of the time I can decrease the pull to 1/3 of the original pull. I will set it to the shortest possible pull and loctite the set screws for your convenience.

Trigger Set Screw($5 each)-I can put an adjustable pre and/or post travel set screw in. I include a SS set screw. Steel screws rust and look ugly.

Internals polished($20)-I will polish the bolt, striker, valve pin, and valve into a mirror shine. This takes EXTREMELY long when done right hence my price.

Electric trigger job($5 or free if you give me pb stickers)-I shorten the pull to its shortest but still have it fire reliably.

Poor man’s lightning bolt($5)-I remove the venturi and round the bolt’s front lip.

Stock trigger into a blade($10)-I file the double trigger into a blade trigger and then polish to a beautiful shine.

Gun Tune ups($10)-Set the gun’s velocity. Lube up all the internals. Make sure everything is in pristine working condition.

Gun repairs vary depending on the severity of the problem.

I can basically do any mod to a Spyder within limits. If I had a mill and lathe, I could do everything. I unfortunately can’t do eye installs. If I had a drill press it’d be a cinch. Free handing is too much of a risk.

Contact Info

I have trading Feedback in my sig to show you that I’m an honest guy and won’t run away with your stuff.

Guarantee
If anything was to break while in my care, I will have it replaced. However, I am not responsible for any damage due to shipping. Please pack securely as I will do.

Payment
I accept Paypal, MO, Cashiers Check, Check, and cash at your own risk.

My expected turn around is 3 days. All shipping is payed by the buyer.

Last edited by p8ntball-kid21 : 10-08-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2004, 12:51 PM #5
Ruddy9875
Banned

Thumbs up

Ok guys and gals:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eye installs: $30 + return shipping. I route the wires through your trigger frame so no fugly wires on the outside. I also drill and tap for intimidator eye covers. i tap for 6-32 screws, i will mod your current eye covers to take them and i will supply screws at no extra cost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Cocking mod: $35 + return shipping. I can do several basic styles. I polish all my cuts so it doesnt look rough or cheap.

Polishing Services: $30 + return shipping. I strip the anno off your gun and polish it to a brilliant shine, you cant really see the "brilliant shine" due to crappy pics.

Dual Detents: $15 + return shipping. I will install a second kingman detent on your marker. I will supply the detent and screw.

Drilling and tapping for standard bottomline - $25 + return shipping. I drill your frame for standard bottomline so you dont have to buy a fugly adapter. i tap for 10-32, which is what all standard BL is.

The Garentee:

Anything I mess up will be replaced in under 2 weeks and you will receive a full refund. I cannot be held reponsible for damage caused my the mail service, please insure your package.

Contact info:

Email: Ruddy9875@yahoo.com
AIM: Ruddy9875$5

Last edited by Ruddy9875 : 10-26-2004 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:37 PM #6
fishy#2
I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!

fishy#2 is a Supporting Member
http://thejazzhole.8k.com/mods/index.html
Pics at that site.
Eye holes, and timmy eye cover screw holes $30
Eye holes, without timmy cover holes $20
(requires body, and grip frame with nothing in it)
Top cocking/various basic milling (email for details)
requires body.
Porting valve, or vert. Adapter $5 each, 8 for both.

valve pin modification $5
requires valve pin
Removing venturi $2
requires bolt
blade trigger (cut from stock trigger, with set screws, polished) $10
Polished internals $ 15
requires bolt, valve pin, and striker
shortening feed neck $5
requires feedneck
All prices do not include return shipping.
Email/msn- thesacredcow@hotmail.com
aim- bassfish06899
Pic of cut body, polished LPC (used to be black) and part of polished bolt.

Sorry about the large pics, I no longer have photoshop to make them smaller. sorry about quality too, my digicam isn't very good.

Last edited by fishy#2 : 11-03-2004 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:43 PM #7
sniperguy
lets go to work.

CUSTOM LIGHT COVERS for ESP FRAME, etc.

SORRY, I AM NOT CURRENTLY MAKING THESE ANYMORE.

I was thinking of a way to hide those blinding led's on my esp and heres what I came up with. I used a peel n' stick covering and cut out the shapes with a knife. The front is black obviously, and I used a sheet of white on the back to give a glowing effect. If anyone likes this and wants me to do this for them, let me know and I'll do it cheap. I can do almost any design, just show me how you want it. It does not mar the surface of the cover and can be removed easily......and just so you guys know, the light still shines through, but its just a soft glow instead of a blinding light. Some of the designs I may cover with a clear film in order to hold them together because they are multi-pieced. I can make these for anything, not just ESP frames. Just let me know the size you want.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE ORDERING!!!

I WILL SELL THESE FOR AROUND $6 DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE DESIGN. SORRY, I CAN ONLY TAKE MONEY ORDER AS OF NOW OR THE OCCASIONAL TRADE!!

DISTURBED- Down With the Sickness

some more ideas....

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE KNOW THE EXACT SIZE OF YOUR WINDOW BEFORE ORDERING!!!

I can only take money order as of now.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE ORDERING!!!

Last edited by sniperguy : 05-08-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:36 PM #8
almost_jesus
Aye - Sea Turtles!

almost_jesus is a Supporting Member
Hello fellows, I will convert your spyder or compatable clone to an intimidator, most of you will know these as Spimmys! Prices range, with factors including what parts you want on your spimmy, new or used parts, if you want any special milling/annodizing done, whether or not you want eyes/what kind of eye covers you want, whether you want dual detents installed, et cetera. Feel free to PM me or get me on AIM for anything I haven't answered here! And here is a sample picture of a spimmy I did:
Old 01-17-2005, 08:03 PM #9
viperguy212
did u just touch my...

viperguy212 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Stock bolt mod for better flow and less ware on paint -$10

mod ur stock switch to lighter pull - $5

drill eyes and timmy eye covers, and tap eye cover hole -$30

mod stock trigger into blade - $6

top cocking ( i do most basic styles ) - PM me for details

after market board install - $10 , this includes the zip kit

drill any needed holes for boards - $2

porting VA -$5

AIM - Viperguy212
Email - viperguy12891@yahoo.com
PM me for more details!

Last edited by viperguy212 : 01-17-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:08 AM #10
comcast
160+ SELLER FEEDBACK

comcast is a Supporting Member
well what i have to offer is custom triggers,i make to your specifications ,i have done many triggers for spyders like ones that look like slashers and sweetspot triggers,and any design here are some pics of my work and a link to my thread where more pictures can be found ,o and i forgot to say these are made entirely from delrin thanks for ur time
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=782809

trigger designed by a customer

you can contact me on AIM.

AIM: Life2DYE408

Click here to view my 160+ positve feedback thread
Old 03-06-2005, 10:38 AM #11
nyyyankees87
K!d R!ddl!n

im not trying to bump u guys out of buisnes but anyone reading this only deal with people you trust me friends dealt with kevo and he shipped it feb. 10 and he never got his gun back so n e 1 who does ship back... great

aim: nyyyankees87
Old 03-07-2005, 01:56 PM #12
E99_Curt
yup.

E99_Curt is a Supporting Member
alright guys i am offerin my spikafying service now.

my prices are:
3 per spike
4 for shipping
you supply the empty frame and spikes
feedback in sig

pic:

more pics (blurry ones) are available upon request.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:30 PM #13
Speed's_custom (Banned)
Intimidator Technician

Custom Work.

- Eye installs
Eye covers and all! Milled slots, everything for the T-board.

(Parts must be included, pm me if interested)

50 shipped

Speed
Old 06-13-2005, 08:38 PM #14
andisblue (Banned)
Banned

andisblue's Mini-Tboard Mod

I can make your tboard fit in a clamshell frame like this:

40 bucks, you ship. I'll need your frame and your board, the battery harness, microswitch.

pm me

Last edited by andisblue : 06-17-2005 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-19-2005, 04:45 PM #15
Ruddy187

im back and need some money, if you are unsure that this is really ruddy9875, ask a mod to compare the IP addresses. also, new feedback thread can be found here - http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=18008665.

the rest of the post has been updated to the services currently offered and their prices.

thanks
ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddy9875
Ok guys and gals:

Eye installs: $10 + return shipping. just eye holes, no channel milling or eye cover holes.

Top Cocking mod: $35 + return shipping. I can do several basic styles. I polish all my cuts so it doesnt look rough or cheap.

Polishing Services: $30 + return shipping. I strip the anno off your gun and polish it to a brilliant shine, you cant really see the "brilliant shine" due to crappy pics.

Drilling and tapping for standard bottomline - $15 + return shipping. I drill your frame for standard bottomline so you dont have to buy a fugly adapter. i tap for 10-32, which is what all standard BL is.

The Garentee:

Anything I mess up will be replaced in under 2 weeks and you will receive a full refund. I cannot be held reponsible for damage caused my the mail service, please insure your package.

Contact info:

Email: Ruddy187@gmail.com
AIM: Ruddy9875
Old 12-19-2005, 05:15 PM #16
jester_s1

Basic Low Pressure Conversion $25
Includes modding the stock parts of your marker for high flow. Vertical adapter, Valve and pin, and remove the venturi from the bolt. Also includes a light polishing job to make everything run smoothly.

Striker Lightening $10
I grind off all the unnecessary metal from your striker and polish out the contact surfaces. Typical finished weight is around 40 grams.

Tuning $25
Install a 32degress spring kit (included) and set your regulator and spring rates for best feel and efficiency possible with your current parts. Includes setting velocity with a chronograph to customer's specs.

Eye Setup $40
Drill stock body for eyes low in the tube for maximum performance and adjust if necessary for 100% function with your bolt (no rollback problems). Install timmy eye covers with dual detents or the covers of your choice. I mill the frame for the eye wires and hide them well so there are no worries about damage.

Repolish stock barrel $7
Takes the stock barrel from a moderately rough inner surface to a mirror polish. Groups 1/4 the size of unmodified are common.

Basic Overhaul $5 or free with any other service
Change all orings, clean and lubricate every part of the marker.

All prices are plus shipping. I am located in Fort Worth, Texas so locals can save that cost. My turnaround time will normally be around one week.
PM with any questions.

Last edited by jester_s1 : 11-14-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:31 PM #17
eaglelox
IPS

Insane Pain Sports, When close isnít good enough.

My prices are higher than most, but so is my quality.

Top cocking milled slot and deburr. - $25

mill off back and deburr. - $35

Mill frame for eye wires and deburr. - $45 if I disassemble $35 if already stripped.

2 hole eye drill, 4-40 drill and tap for eye covers (eye holes are the right diameter to fit eyes snug), 4-40 screws, eye/wire covers with one cover modified to fit original ball detent and deburr. - $60

2 hole eye drill, extra detent hole, 4-40 drill and tap for eye covers (eye holes are the right diameter to fit eyes snug), 4-40 screws, eye/wire covers and second under cut on bolt for ball detent and deburr. - $60

2-hole eye drill (eye holes are the right diameter to fit eyes snug), extra detent hole, 4-40 drill and tap for eye covers and deburr. - $40

Mill slot in stock bolt to save second detent and deburr. - $15

Drill stock VA and deburr. -$20

Drill and Tap for gauge install and deburr. (You provide gauge) $13. (NOTE: gauge is installed so LPC still screws all the way in.) I will install for right-handers. Let me know if you are a lefty.
Or
Drill and Tap for gauge install and deburr. $13 + cost of gauge. I will install for right-handers. Let me know if you are a lefty.

Marker tune-ups. Set the gunís PSI and FPS. Lube up all the internals. Make sure everything is in optimal working condition. I will use a chronograph I will need to know if your marker is HPA or C02. - $12

Marker tune-ups. Set the gunís PSI and FPS. Lube up all the internals. Make sure everything is in optimal working condition. Check spring combos and change if needed. I will use a chronograph and lower your PSI. If there is a regulator. I will need to know if your marker is HPA or C02. - $20

Stock Valve and pin modification. Open up the bolt exhaust hole and turn pin down with good chamfers to reduce air turbulence and deburr.

Guarantee
If anything gets damaged while in my care, I will replace it. However, I am not responsible for any damage due to shipping. Please pack well as I will do the same. All prices do not include return shipping. All markers will be insured with delivery conformation.

Contact info in my signature.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:39 PM #18
LiteEmUp2005
Dodger Customs

I know many of you want custom parts machined, your parts repaired, or something else altogether. Weather it be bolts, strikers, triggers, poppets, detents, rams, threading, thread repair, internals or just about anything else, I can make it for you quickly, easily, and cheaply. Bolts start at just $30. That idea you have had can be a reality, I will work with you to make a plan and then make your part, even if you know litttle about designing or CAD. I can make your part in any material (aluminium, steel, derlin, etc) and in just about any shape, (I have a lathe, full toolshop, and a mill.) Just PM me to get started. I have incuded some pictures of my lathe and some jobs, (used to have many more before my comp crashed), more to come soon.

I can do absolutly anything to a spyder I have made the custom bolt below, can halfback, aluminium striker, double oring bolt, derlin bolt with oring so no blowby, spimmy, dual detents, or just about any custom part you can dream of. Remember I have real machineshop and unlike these other people I machine for a living. PM me for prices AIM in profile

My lathe with some old cutting tool, making a cocking rod.

Half-Backed Spyder

Custom Timmy bolt with skull quick strip cocking rod.

Timmy bolt in half-backed Spyder.

Showing off quick strip feature, just pull the cocking rod up.

I can machine you custom parts go here:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post17932667

My Feedback

Last edited by LiteEmUp2005 : 12-20-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:23 AM #19
hellsreach
THE TORG!

Since so many Spyder owners are asking for help, I've decided to offer up my time and Spyder mod experience to help. To that end, I'm offering the following services. All prices are for parts, labor, and return shipping included, unless otherwise noted. You want something different, just let me know.

T-Board w/ Eyes Package
You get the following: T-Board installed, eye holes drilled and eyes installed, basic eye covers, and clean eye wire channels routed into frame :$150 (includes insured return shipping)

Upgrades:
Special Eye covers: +$13 (Iron Cross, Tomahawk, Flames, Tribal, Bling)
Switch upgrade (25g or 50g): +$16 (50g is recommended to reduce bounce)
Ramping or T-chip upgrade- +$20
Stock V/A drilling- +$8
Magnetic Trigger Modification- +$15 (does not include the cost of the trigger itself if you want a different trigger)

Other upgrades are available by request.

I will, of course, take responsibility for any damages incurred while your gun is in my care.

If you are interested, please send me a PM to let me know exactly what you are looking to have done.

HellsReach Customs
904 Colonial CT
Coatesville, PA 19320

Pics to follow

Last edited by hellsreach : 01-17-2006 at 07:38 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 03:34 PM #20
sicone
huntin hoes since 88

this will prolly get deleted but ill vouch for kurts work if you think the pics look good wait till ya hold it in your hand
spikey goodness

im a magger, so what?
Old 01-19-2006, 03:46 PM #21
Speed's_custom (Banned)
Intimidator Technician

Red face *Been a While*- Are people still Interested?

Sup Fellas!

You guys all remmeber me. Custom Spimmies, Custom Spyder Mods.

I'm a Bob Long Tech, own a few Timmies, now am a owner of a Shocker. But it seems that kingman has never died out. And seems almost to be getting bigger? Huh?

Are people Still Interested in T-board Installs? Complete install, frame Milling, eye drilling, eye covers and all? Setting Boards up?

Also are people interested in Small O-ring Kits and Screw Kits? I have been Selling "Intimidator" Screw/O-ring Kits for a while.

If You are Let me know.

What about a Tech Service? I know Spyders are easy to work on, but sometimes they just don't work.

Let me know guys. Pm and check my Signature if anything.

I havn't been here in ages.

-Speed