Here's my gun for sale... I've got an Impy and just bought a Karnivor, so this one's gotta go! I put in parenthesis what I paid for all the stuff, which adds up to over $700
2001 autococker ($300)
- black body, right feed
- WGP Hinge Trigger frame ($60) black finish with double trigger, a lot faster than the slide triggers
- Cam Adjuster bolt (lets you shorten the trigger pull a lot) ($10)
- Pure Energy Inline Reg (Not pictured) - black and chroms ($50)
- 15* ASA Adapter for inline reg ($20)
- Palmer Rock LPR (black) w/ silver Kapp rock knob ($45)
- Belsales Hollowpoint 3-way - chrome finish ($40)
- STO RAM - chrome finish ($25)
- 12" Dye Boomstick ($75)
- choice of drops (big adjustable one pictured or else a shorter one) ($25)
- DYE Sticky Grips ($20)
- wgp o-ring & parts kit (has every o-ring there is) ($15)
- some extra random **** (elbow, tools, oil, etc.)
I paid about $750 for the gun and all the upgrades, and are letting it got for half of that. If you look on pbreview.com, you'll see everything I put on it are all the best rated upgrades that are made.
I will consider removing parts of the gun that you don't need (like a reg or barrel or something, and selling the rest of the gun for a little less), but don't ask for single parts off the gun. I am not parting it out.
Things I would conseider trades for:
- Reloader B + cash (no halos, they suck)
- MacDev Cyborg + I add cash
Don't offer me Freak anything, got it all, and I already have an Egg w/ zboard, and no barrels either. Only cash or what's listed above please.
Also for sale I have:
- Pure Energy Inline Regulator - all chrome finish ($30)
- Riccochet AK Loader - $35
- Palmer Stabilizer (chrome) w/ Bob Long Gauge - $75
You can email me at email@example.com
(put PBNATION somewhere in the subject line so that I don't accidentally delete it thinking it's junk), or else talk to me on AIM "burgh bartender". Or just post here and I'll get back to you.
Make me an offer! Thanks