hear are some gun's ive workd on for further refrence

socalcustoms our products > your life
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2004, 06:52 PM #2
FlIpStA-7
ITS HIP HOP

has been a member for 10 years
Hey KEVO thanks for the FREE java feedneck IT CAME THE DAY AFTER U shipped it...THX
Old 07-29-2004, 10:41 PM #3
Bradh
**951 Baller**

Hey Kevo!

Thanks a ton for the FREE E-99 VA and LPC!

Kevo, is a great trader and I recommend him to anyone if you need anything from him!

Great Seller!
Old 07-31-2004, 12:26 AM #4
Impulse019
Nuggets

thanks

kevo thanks for the eye installed and gettin it working. iil post some pic once i get timmy eye covers.

KEVO IS THE THE MAN

2000 Chevy Trailblazer
Old 07-31-2004, 05:54 PM #5
rideforum89
Ride, and or die

Edit* i cant say everythign is great because the eyes arent alligned ...fast tho

Last edited by rideforum89 : 08-01-2004 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:53 PM #6
Tremor HSP

Tremor HSP is a Supporting Member
greaaat guy! did my eye installs. worked out perfect. even sent me a hamburger through the mail .

fast shipping.

thx alot ******!
Old 08-27-2004, 07:49 PM #7
Ruddy9875
Banned

PERFECT install ... beautiful
Old 08-30-2004, 07:01 AM #8
IIMsmartII
Booyakasha!

good job on the Xtra. You still got everything to work out in time. Thanks again!
Old 09-06-2004, 02:06 AM #9
fib3rp1mp
PBN since 04

Good guy. Very trust worthy!
Old 09-06-2004, 02:13 PM #10
StoopheadFred
Aw hell naw

StoopheadFred is a Supporting Member
Kevo's tight, best guy for just about ANY job lol. I have him do all my misc stuff (meaning everything and anything) Thanks Kevo!
Feedback
Old 09-17-2004, 01:37 AM #11
HookedonFonix (Banned)

The kid does good, or decent work, no doubt about it, but with me, he shipped his item a day later then he said he would, AND to the wrong address!!
Normally, im a pretty patient person, but, because he didnt ship when he should have (regardless of him shipping to the wrong place) My friend couldve played that weekend, but, becuase he didnt, my friend was just out of luck, Thanks Bro!!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:40 PM #12
pepper908
FIERCE

about everything in the trade went pretty well except he left out a crucial part part of the deal. the eyes and eye covers which he said would be included.

then to make matters worse i contacted him about it and he said that he would send those the next day. its been 3 weeks and no eyes .

i can not and will not give him full credit till i receive the rest of the deal
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope
Old 10-15-2004, 03:27 PM #13
chubb0rz
Tex Mex

chubb0rz is a Supporting Member
Awesome guy first off. And a good worker. Sent body for dual detent and eye cover install. Was great i recommend his install service to all thanks again man.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:20 AM #14
NadeKilla
Stop Reading This!!

Kool guy to work with. Also fun to talk to Great seller. A+++
Old 11-06-2004, 12:46 PM #15
glug

bought a 6 dollar wire thingy for my halo Great product and made my halo lighter A+++
Old 11-14-2004, 12:26 AM #16
nirus
htt Htt* g Bg

long extremely long story.

we had a deal going on for bout 3 months and its still in the process. cut it short: asked him for eye installations and egg, asked him if money order was fine and he said yes. sent him the money order, then he told me he didnt have a bank account. so i had to send another money order to his moms name. this took a month. half a month later or so got the gun back, he sent me halo with broken shell and what not (will update once get working) becuase he sold the egg. then there was no 50g switch on my gun (included in deal), and he lost my buffer and switched my stricker for a diff gun. started to get pissed. said he would send me the 50g switch back, a buffer and bolt on fri. will update once i get gun working, if i do.

over all i just believe this was a deal that went bad, besides everything his drilling is good. BUT his shipping dates are EXTREMElY inaccurate. i have this feedback up until i get my gun working. when i do get my parts and the gun working i will post new feedback.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:27 PM #17
SpidieMonkey
Gogged

Thumbs down

ok i have a long story like nirus^^^ ....ok i sent him my gun for dual detents, eyes with eye covers installed, top cocking, VA drillled, and he said he was going to include polishing internals for free. so i ship my gun after i send him the money. i wait a few days and then he recieves it. he says everything is ok but i need to pay an extra $5 for timmy detents. so i did. one or two days pass and he ships it to me. I look at the gun and i see that the VA is leaking a ton! I see and he drilled through the asa(the pointing thing that connects it to reg..)I also look to find that one of the timmy detents is missing. I try my top cocking bolt to find out that it wont work. I also see that I am missing some screws for my drop forward and grip frame. I contact Kevo and he says that he drilled the wrong part on the VA. He says he will buy a new one or pay me for it. He also says that he will give me a new detent. And fr the top cocking he says it is my bolt that is wrong. He also says he will ship my screws. So, I figure that everything will be ok since he will ship me all of the parts. Well I come to figure out that the top cocking is Kevo's fault. He didn't line it up right with the bottom. So a few days later I ask him when he will ship my stuff and I also tell him that the top cocking is his fault. He says once I find you a cheap VA i will ship it. And he also says about the top cocking that he won't do anything bout it. I wait a while and get worried and ask him when he will ship my stuff. He gets pissed and says that since I keepp asking him, he is going to make me wait longer. 3 WEEKS GOES BY!!! I ask him again and he says Friday. I wait a week(shipping takes 2 days, we live kind of close) and talk to him that it didn't come and he ignores me and signs offline. So now I am missing a lot of parts and a broken gun. Kevo is the worst installer ever. He can't do detents, top cocking, drill VA, and get good customer service. He doesn't care about the customer!
Old 11-23-2004, 12:39 AM #18
nirus
htt Htt* g Bg

so far im 110% with spidie monkey.

it has been going on a week, i still not have recieved my parts that kevo promised to replace considering he got my internals mixed up and swelled my tiger shark bolt up. i have tried numorous times to contact him but no reply. i will have to agree with spidie monkey until i recieve my stuff. so far i would not reccommend kevo at all for his service or costumer service...not at all.

KEVO REPLY BACK TO MY LAST MSSG
Old 11-26-2004, 08:29 PM #19
NadeKilla
Stop Reading This!!

He told me the info i needed reall kool guy fun to talk to he told me what i needed in like 3 minutes while it took me about 2 hours to search for it
Old 11-26-2004, 08:51 PM #20
NadeKilla
Stop Reading This!!

He told me the info i needed reall kool guy fun to talk to he told me what i needed in like 3 minutes while it took me about 2 hours to search for it
Old 12-12-2004, 03:35 PM #21
Carbine
100% Gun Whore

Carbine is a Supporting Member
Carbine is playing at Living Legends III
Carbine owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sent money IMMEDIATELY! Would definitly do business again! Great Guy!