Halo B ::
Crossfire 68/3k fiber wrapped::
::My FEEDBACK ::
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2004, 12:25 PM #2
sk8rguy1193

has been a member for 10 years
hey, this is a great guy. In the dragun forum, they started a free stuff, pay it forward thread. I am making my gun top cocking and he gave me his one bolt w/ bolt pin for free (except for shipping) but that doesnt count. He sent the bolt right away and he sent it first class. He has great communication. I heard from him every day or 2 which is better than anyone I have had transactions with. He is someone to be trusted and If he was selling something, I would buy him right away. Thanks for the bolt.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:15 AM #3
sublimaze

has been a member for 10 years
DESTRO SFL is an awesome trader with exceptional integrity. he is the type of guy you always hope to be dealing with when trading online. i sent him a money order for a spring kit, which got lost in the mail. it was only $7, so i wasn't too upset when the kit didn't show up after two weeks...but he offered to send the money order back, and i received it within a couple of days. communication was excellent throughout the deal...he is not the type of guy that disappears when there is an issue to be resolved

DESTRO SFL is an honest trader that you can trust. i would trade with him again without hesitation