hey guys, leave some feedback

My Feedback

GET BETTER FASTER & 300 FPS dvd's FOR SALE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-19-2004, 05:54 PM #2
dyeballer7

has been a member for 10 years
Pointman is a VERY good trader; honest, good comunication, and gun came exactly as described. Have no worries when dealing with him. If you have any questions regarding my trade with pointman hit me up on aim as dyeballer77, I will vouge for him 100%. Thx again pointman
Old 05-31-2004, 07:37 PM #3
Syco78 (Banned)

Great guy to do business with sent me the dvds right away. I highly recommend him!
Old 06-01-2004, 05:22 PM #4
InFaMoUs CaSpEr
Broke Krew

We traded GZ timmy for Angel speed. He shipped on time and i was impressed with his packing skillz./

would trade any day with him....
Old 06-03-2004, 08:04 PM #5
mcfruggle

great trader, he shipped me his alias and it was in perfect working condition and was clean. great contact and great with people. thanks bro hope u like that ironman trix! if u dont ill trade u back!
Old 06-23-2004, 12:52 AM #6
NeoWulf

I was to trade DVD's with him and he never sent his. I tried to talk to him on several occasions and never answered. To me to me this is a BAD TRADER, I would think twice before trading with him at all.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:11 AM #7
mcfruggle

he was gone for lil bit but we made contact later and he assured me taht everything was good. great guy

Last edited by mcfruggle : 07-01-2004 at 01:24 AM.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:42 PM #8
CockerCrazy101
Nasty Impulse

ok pointman, i've waited long enough for my halo b, i want it, i sent him 85 dollars for a halo b, its been a month and still no halo, waring to all traders/buyers/sellers, hes a snake, he stole my 85 dollars...until i get my halo, i will post all over all the threads you make saying that you screwed me, until i do, it will not chnage, if i get my halo, i will give you neutral feedback...
~Shocktech small drop-on/off ASA~
~~~AUTOCOCKER F/S~~~
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=506141
Old 07-28-2004, 03:37 AM #9
R3VolutI0n
Survivor of The System

R3VolutI0n is a Supporting Member
Angry

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER

ok, the agreement was i would send $18 for 2 dvds, 300 fps and get better faster. i sent the money out over 6 weeks ago, he never shipped it, claimed he never recieved money, and blocked me on aim. do not deal with this *******. i hope he rots in hell the little *****.
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER BAD TRADER

•21 pages of OG Feedback•
Old 09-15-2004, 08:17 PM #10
CockerCrazy101
Nasty Impulse

you fricken idiot
~Shocktech small drop-on/off ASA~
~~~AUTOCOCKER F/S~~~
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=506141