my feedback!

hey all jus post here if you have dealt with me
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2004, 12:09 AM #2
BASEBMX40

has been a member for 10 years
BASEBMX40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
A++. Great guy, honest and trustworthy. I sold him a vforce and he insisted on me sending first. I did and when he recieved it he sent the money the same day, just like he said. Would do business again.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:46 PM #3
LittleDevilbmxer
I hate you all

LittleDevilbmxer is a Supporting Member
A+++ guy. sold him a barrel,things went very fast and smooth. wouldnt hessitate to do another deal with him
Old 02-19-2004, 05:56 PM #4
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

alright, jus thought i would put this up here... I recently was diong business w/ a speeps55@aol.com... tried to get him to post up on here but he couldnt so I am doing it for him. He has nothing but good things to say about me and said to feel free to im him if you had any questions. Thanks

was selling him cards (change of hearts + nobleman of crossout) -- to jog his memory.. lol
Old 02-25-2004, 04:51 PM #5
Cougar
Banned

great to do business with this dude...transaction was quikc and easy.
Old 03-19-2004, 08:58 PM #6
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

aight agen did business w/ DroppinDaDime619@aol.com but he is unable ot post here since it was on another forum.. sold him more cards: buster blader, gearfried, graverobber, promos...
Old 03-19-2004, 09:00 PM #7
BASEBMX40

BASEBMX40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Awesome trader, I sold him a Rez pack, sent money right out, very fast, very fair, awesome trader. Highly Recommend

Thanks for the trade
Old 03-27-2004, 05:34 PM #8
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
The Good
I sold him a reg. He asked me to send first and I did not have a problem. Sent money (cash) in the mail, I suggest you find someone with checks or spend the extra $.90 on money orders. He was good on this part of the transaction.

The Bad
A while later he emails me telling me that the adjusting screw is stripped, it's scratched, and it leaked. The scraches and the stripped screws I knew were not there when I sent it. He later admitted to doing this himself while taking apart the reg. As for the leak, I was not able to test it and had not used it in over a year. Because of this I offered to let him return it. He choose not to and sent it into palmer. He told me that they said the reason for the leak was from the pressure being put too high and bending the spring. He also told me the leak was unnoticable until HE turn the pressure all the way up. I cannot say that this caused it, however the regulator did work flawlessly the last time I had used it. At this point he demanded I return his money (without him returning the reg), or else he would file mail fraud, and left me negative feedback. Because I had originally offered a return, because he caused most or all of the damage, and because he treatened me with mail fraud I will not be refunding any of his money.

Last edited by skinnyfatguy : 03-30-2004 at 10:46 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:30 AM #9
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

hahahahaha... first off its not all negative... secondly when i got the reg it was leaking... so i took it apart to see if i coudl figure out what was wrong... it was because the plunger had been pushed in to far and was showing some wear... i take responsibility for all other problem with the reg (the stripping) due to the fact that i probably dide it.. but the replace the plunger and the rest of the stuff to fix the leak is approx 20$, i did the other 10$ of damge and then theres a 7 $ shipping fee both ways to palmer and back so it jus hurts a little... just thought id clear some stuff up...:-D

alsot he scratches were def by you bc thats how it was when i received it... so dont lie.. lol... and hm.. my damage = 5 bux.. your damge equal 40... yea.. um.. BIG difference

Last edited by rocker4488 : 04-15-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:33 AM #10
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

o yea also by the way...if i demand my money and leave bad feedback because your reg was leaking when i recieved it.. doesnt make me a bad trader... it means im a rsponsible one and wants my stuff to work correctly when i receive it.. you got the money on time with no problems whatsoever... so obviously you are just pissed that i tell the truth... but when did this become so bad?

also... when i demanded my money back.. i never said i wasnt going to return the reg.. dont put words in my mouth!

Last edited by rocker4488 : 04-15-2004 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:07 PM #11
S.S Bandits

Bought a barrel kit from me. Payed real fast! Super guy! Stayed in contact the whole time! A++++++ Go Florida!!!
Old 04-14-2004, 05:53 PM #12
breakinpoint91789
DANCE MY RED X's, DANCE!!

sold him my chrome dualies, very trustworthy, no problems, quick and nothing went wrong...great trader, would deff trade with him again

I AM NOW ORBITALDEATH3
Old 04-16-2004, 07:34 PM #13
spyder987654321
aka

spyder987654321 is a Supporting Member
spyder987654321 is playing at Living Legends V
spyder987654321 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spyder987654321 supports Pev's Paintball
spyder987654321 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
great trader sent money fast, would do buisness with him any day A+++++ trader
02 black fullmill excalibur- #155
Old 05-22-2004, 08:16 AM #14
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

did business w/ zoomo (a deal worth 350$) and sam12523 (a deal worth 1500).. so these are big deals... ill try and get them to post i dont know why they havent yet
Old 05-31-2004, 05:19 PM #15
Sam12523
Dragonboaters Unite!

very borderline negative review for rocker. Initially it was a good deal, w/ a gun w/ stuff and 400$ cash. Then he started bumping down the price and taking away items. Wanted me to ship him the product ASAP (within 4 days of contacting me), which I did. Not only that, but he wanted me to send my gun first then he sends his stuff simply b/c he was scammed b/f. He stated that he had feedback and i didn't, so it was in the best interest that I send the gun first. This was already a big risk on my part, but i accepted anyways. Apparently his parents were not comfortable w/ him sending out a large amount of cash b/c he got the product, even though thats how most online deals work (i.e. ebay).

He received the package but found out the tank needed a hydro (something even my shops never told me). Because he wanted to play badly, he bought a tank at his local store. When I talked to him after that weekend, he insisted that I pay for the tank he bought and grilled me; calling me a liar b/c the tank needed a hydro. By then the price was already at gun+350$; I offered to subtract 30$ for rehydro, but he did not want to deal w/ shipping and watnot. He ended up shipping the tank back w/ his gun and cash, -100$.

It took him over a week to ship his gun out b/c he couldn't find a box, schoolwork, etc etc etc. When I received his gun, it was not in working order; the duckbill on the drop would not draw air from my HPA tank. When I told him this, he called me a liar again, saying that there was no such thing (I have proof from palmer techs this is possible). We argued for 2 hours on this; I just wanted him to send 15$ extra to cover for a new bottom-line, he didn't. Ending up he did.

The worse part of this deal is that after all the work I did to send the gun to him ASAP, he starts to pawn parts of the gun via PBN forums and try to sell the gun itself. Not only had that, but he temporarily taken the link to his feedback off his signature. There are two final notes of this horrible deal:

1. He accuses me of mail fraud b/c the tank needed a hydro. My shops never said I needed to hydro it in 2003 (Tank was made 2000) but treated it like a 5 year tank. I was never aware of this until after he told me, but I did not lie b/c the shops were my proof. He even mentions that his uncle was a cop and threatens me w/ mail fraud. I am currently taking an ENG190 course that deals w/ engineering ethics, and the professor is a lawyer and ex-JAG officer. He says in no way is that mail fraud.

2. A week after the sale, I catch him w/ a hydro tank that he sent in to rehydro. WTF is up w/ that? If you don't want to deal w/ rehydro on my tank, why on another? Here's what is off of my AIM logs:

HaMmErTiMe101523 (11:38:38 AM, 5/24/2004): i sold one a couple weeks ago for 20$... am at the moment yes.. but im rehydroing a 68ci tank and putting a on/off and antisiphon.. so in a week i wont be

If you deal big with this guy, watch your steps. For a gun that had 1300 invested in it and him getting it for 275$ cash and a sentinel TS w/ egg, he still b1tches. I had a horrible time just b/c he was stubborn at times and had the nerve to ask me if he was pissing me off. He uses his schoolwork as an excuse to put off conversations, while me as a college student has midterms and more work than him but still took the time to get this deal done.

Bought: 2004 JMJ Featherlight Excal
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=519668

Last edited by Sam12523 : 05-31-2004 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-31-2004, 05:31 PM #16
rocker4488
FSU PAINTBALL

first off i sent the tank back minus 90.. and that was because it was not according to our deal... so i have every right to do that... and i dint want to deal w/ rehydroing that tank because i had already bought another one... and i dont have to deal w/ rehydroeing it because i dotn have to because it was not according to our agreement... also there is nothing wrong with me bumping down the price before you ship off.. thats how business works... and i wasnt forcing you to ship it off.. i said id liek you to ship it off by thrusday.. or i might find another cocker instead... and thirdly its not up to you what i do w/ wutever i get after the fact that you sell it to me... its my business and jsut ot let ya know i decided ot keep it neways.. i love it... and also its no my fault that the valve on your nitrogen tank is different than the one i had.. its not my fault the asa worked for me but not for you.. and neways i sent ya muny to replace it for a brand new one.. and it took me a week because we had to work things out w/ the tank which in the end you agreed on.. just to let you know.... and if you want proof to the fact its not a 5 yr tank look on nitro ducks website... thanks for the feedback but also thanks for being one of the hardest deals i have ever done
Old 06-06-2004, 04:36 PM #17
samturner13
Get Laid

great guy, he sent it out right after i paid, and i received it very quickly A++++ will do buisness with anytime

my feedback http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=487755

Contacts
AIM: milfhunter1986
E-mail: cag13@optonline.net
Old 06-23-2004, 11:22 AM #18
itchcocker
The Tie-Dyed Terror

traded a tank with and he was very patient, even while i had to wait for parts to come in and fix it with, great trader

fattest front man in louisiana

"Originally posted by energizer
...the company is awesome they will service you at any time "
Old 08-09-2004, 11:01 PM #19
Oldmanpaintball

Did a trade for my Angel for his Cocker. Trade went smooth. Answered all my questions and was compliant on all issues. Good trader.

OMP

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=6863703#post6863703
Old 09-13-2004, 07:08 PM #20
BuNkErKiNg4LiFe (Banned)
Banned

yeah, hes a good guy to talk to and trust worthy person, sold him a reloader, got me my money

especially after i ripped him a new ****ing threshold in his a$$

j/k

good guy
Old 09-29-2004, 05:40 PM #21
Tigre Tiburon
!Fly or Die!

Great Trader. Did exactly what he said he would even though it was a little out of his way,

I want to trade my BLUE PROFILER for your black one. PM me if your interested.

REDZ and NPS...The best products in paintball...

•••LARGE SALE!!! Lots of Stuff!!!•••
Angel Parts, Gun Case, Gun Stand, Drop Forward