I am essentially giving you the basic information off of http://www.wickedairsportz.net/manua...izermanual.pdf
so you can get your marker quickly tuned to the way you like it.
To enter programming mode do the following:
1. Switch off your marker.
2. Pull the trigger and do not release.
3. Switch the marker on.
4. Release the trigger, the LED will turn red.
5. Pulling the trigger cycles through red, green, orange in that order.
6. To enter into any of the modes, hold down the trigger, wait for the LED to turn blank, the LED will now begin flashing whatever color you chose showing you the number of the setting. (For example, if you hold the trigger down on orange, the LED will flash 2 times by default, showing you that it is in delayed mode)
7. After the LED stops flashing, you may change the setting to your liking by pulling the trigger that number of times. (If you want to change the eye mode to simulation for example, pull the trigger 4 times.)
8. The led will flash red, green, orange quickly when the operation is a success!
9. Being ripping!
Quick guide below: