Feedback for HoUnD

Leave it here.
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2003, 11:51 AM #2
CRUCIATUS
nothing

CRUCIATUS is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Great Trader, sent first and fast. Would not hesitate to trade with him again. A++ trader...
Old 02-27-2003, 04:43 PM #3
youvebeenbunkerd

Great trader A++. Fast shipment. Love to do bussiness with him again.Very trustworthy.
Old 03-02-2003, 05:39 PM #4
pulsecrazy

excellent person to buy from, I bought my gun from him saturday night and he shipped it that monday. he keeps his equipment in near mint condition. I'm very happy with what i bought from him. A+++++++++++++!

Getting out of Paintball Sale. Everything available here
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1408009
Old 03-02-2003, 06:30 PM #5
Team Hepatitis guy

excellent

Excellent buyer! Within 15 minutes of talking to him he had paid me. Excellent buyer i would definetley deal with him again.
Old 03-02-2003, 07:13 PM #6
corcoran_chris
Banned

weird....

We had a "deal" going thew on my matrix and the way he works caused problems in our transaction. He gives the seller empty threats that he will buy this gun or that gun becuase he expects you to make up your mind on the spot. I said I am 99% sure ill sell to you and gave him my adress, then I changed my mind cause I finally had time to think. On top of this once he does not get your gun he will give ytou negative feedback becuase he expects you to oblidge with HIS offer right away and not have time to think, the moment you say that his offer looks good and you will more then likly go with it he uses your word to make it look like you caused the problem. If i where you guys i would be weiry about even negotiating with this user becuase you will get a negative feedback if you decide to not sell/comply with his offer when he IM you...
Old 03-02-2003, 07:28 PM #7
HoUnD
My Imp..Your gogs..Ready?

Re: weird....

Quote:
Originally posted by corcoran_chris
We had a "deal" going thew on my matrix and the way he works caused problems in our transaction. He gives the seller empty threats that he will buy this gun or that gun becuase he expects you to make up your mind on the spot. I said I am 99% sure ill sell to you and gave him my adress, then I changed my mind cause I finally had time to think. On top of this once he does not get your gun he will give ytou negative feedback becuase he expects you to oblidge with HIS offer right away and not have time to think, the moment you say that his offer looks good and you will more then likly go with it he uses your word to make it look like you caused the problem. If i where you guys i would be weiry about even negotiating with this user becuase you will get a negative feedback if you decide to not sell/comply with his offer when he IM you...
Ok we worked on that deal for 4 days and i said i wasnt happy with it and said "forget it" and you offered 615 shipped. I agreed and asked if it was a DONE deal and you said yes. I got your shipping info and was getting ready to ship you the MO and then i noticed you still trying to trade the gun. Then i backed out because when a deals is done its supposed to be done. had i sent my MO and you got in your eyes a better offer i may have never gotten my money back. You know as well as i do you offered the 615 and i didnt pressure you into anything. 4 days of negotiating is not pressure my freind. Anyway goodluck to you.