post feedback here

FEEDBACK
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2002, 09:09 PM #2
paintballax4ever

has been a member for 10 years
good seller

bought a blue 12volt revvy w/ xboard from him.

everything went how he said.

1 thing he did wrong was not telling me there was a sticker on it and that the revvy was missing a screw and was cracked at the bottom. o well.... stickers cool and revvy crack is fixable.

GOOD trader
Old 11-04-2002, 11:43 PM #3
JayCee24

Thumbs up

This guy is the ****...bought a freak system off him. Was patient with me while I got my paypal to work, and shipped it out and got it to me fast. Highly recommended seller. Hoping to do more buisness in the near future.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:46 PM #4
minimexyz

Good seller, very quick, and reliable. Shipment went just as planned, sent him a check then he sent the Package. Package came in good condition just like he said.
Old 11-10-2002, 05:49 PM #5
WALTON_WARD

Great Seller

Great seller!!!
I talked to him on thursday night and i had a tourney the saturday coming up. He trusted me do pay him on cod overnight shipping, and i got my gun for the tourney. SO great seller great shippment, great communication. I bought a 2k dark angel lcd from him and it was 675 whata price, then i wanted over night so he gave me an estimate of 725 or less, it ended up being 751.47 and he called me right away making sure that was all good(and it was) and i got it the saturday at 11:00 am and was ready to play. The only flaw was there wasn't a balldetent in the gun when i got it, he claims there was when he shipped it but there is no way to tell. So he offered to pay me back for the paint that spilled out of the barrel and the price of a new ball detent, but i rejected it because he had no clue and if he did i am SURE he would have fixed it. SO YOU CAN EASILY BE COMFERTABLE WITH TRADING BUYING OR SELLING OR DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY HES GREAT.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:59 PM #6
theflan

great seller

Shipped the day after I sent money (I ordered on sunday night so you can't do any better than that) and was very helpful and prompt with questions, etc. Great price, too no haggling or anything. The bolt arrived very promptly in the exact condition as described, and I played a game with it the next day with excellent results. Don't hesitate one bit before buying anything from this guy, very honest, responds and ships quickly, sells for good prices, not much more you could ask for.
Old 11-24-2002, 04:01 PM #7
theflan

Oh, and don't pay any attention to my sig, my "friend" added that for me when my account was open on a computer he was using.
Old 12-01-2002, 09:35 PM #8
Chigga

Great Trader :-D Everything was excellent, got the gun very fast in time for my tournament and worked flawlessly
Old 12-05-2002, 11:51 AM #9
slogo7
Super Man

Hey excellent trader... dont try to bargin with him b/c it wont work... very excellent trader.... would like to do business with again.... very nice transactions and every thing... nice guy.... if you need any info on him contact me...
aim= slogo7
e-mail= limpbiscuit7@hotmail.com
Old 03-13-2003, 03:26 PM #10
CockerJoe

Yay!

AWESOME seller...quick, no problems with the tank...A++! Oh, and he's a floridian! How much better can it get??!!
Old 04-04-2003, 06:04 AM #11
73vette

great seller
received hopper in like two days
everything arrived as stated
will do business with him again
Old 04-20-2003, 11:03 AM #12
billyho22
shoot kill win

billyho22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hes a really nice guy he shipped my flex 7 the day after he received my money. Their were no problems at all and he wont cheat you out. I wouldnt mind buying off him agian.
Old 01-20-2004, 08:46 PM #13
LWeber
*708*

he is a great seller and very nice. i bought an impulse and it came when he said and it was in great condition.great prices.will probably buy from him again. great prices

Official TRAUMA fan club member #150

My feed back
Old 07-15-2005, 06:06 PM #14
acesfull
Throwin Paint Since 1991

Cool

A+ seller, bought an Evil Pipe kit from him and it was in great condition, as stated. He shipped it on tuesday and I received it on friday. I would definately do busuness with him again. A+

PBNation Feedback
E-Bay Feedback